Beautiful.

On Rainy Days

Well, I slept in Zelo's bed. It was actually comfortable, but then he wrapped his arms around me and kept hugging me tighter and tighter. Zelo just probably thought I was human sized teddy bear or some sort! Ultimately uncomfortable. I think Zelo's rushing things a bit...

--

I had my eyes closed still and warm arms wrapped around me still. I also felt something on my face.. wait, is he tracing my features with his fingers?

I opened my eyes a little and saw a surprised Zelo.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Zelo shouted while also falling off the bed in a panic.

Zelo immediately stood up and I noticed he was in boxers. I looked down at me and noticed I was still wearing my sweatpants. Thank god.

"Zelo, I didn't ask you if you did anything, but now I'm curious!" I said as I sat up and got off the bed.

I stood right in front of the blushing and gulping Zelo. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his eyes became wide.

I leaned in with my tip toes and whispered in his ear.

"Please, don't touch my face again."

I walked off while laughing at the flustered Zelo. Zelo covered his face and slapped himself.

"How come I'm blushing when I hugged her last night? Does the things she do to me effect me instead of her?" Zelo questioned himself.

"Aish, molla." Zelo said while irritatedly scratching his head.

--

"Thank you Zelo for bringing her back home." Xia Guo siad while waving bye to Zelo who was riding home back on his bike.

"Bye! I'll see you at school Danbi." Zelo said while peddling back home to get ready for school.

--

"So, how was it?" My dad asked.

"None of your business." I replied coldly while heading up to my room.

"Did they not have a fun time?" Xia Guo asked while looking at me going up the stairs.

--

I entered my room, locked the door, and immediately jumped on the bed and screamed in the pillow. I rolled on my back and looked up at the ceiling while hugging the pillow.

"I can't believe I did all that with Zelo." I said as I smiled.

I my side and faced the clock and it saw 7:30AM. My eyes widened as I shot up from my bed and grabbed my uniform.

--

"You're not going to have breakfast?" Xia Guo asked flipping a pancake. 

"I'll just take an apple and I'll be going." I said as my Dad threw me an apple.

"Have a nice day at school." Xia Guo said while smiling.

"Thank you for caring and I'll try to." I said as I rushed outside to see Zelo smiling brightly to himself. 

I walked slowly towards him trying not to make any noises. I jumped on his back which startled him as he looked at who was behind him. He then smiled brightly and saw that it was me. I got off Zelo's back and stood beside him, ready to go to school.

"Kaja?" Zelo asked while giving his arm for me to hold. 

I moved his arm away and put a finger to my lips.

"Let's keep this a secret so your fangirls don't kill me." I said as I laughed and walked ahead of him.

"Hey, wait!" Zelo shouted while catching up to me.

As we were walking I spotted a familiar figure coming towards us and it was Sunggyu. I kind of cringed at the sight of him after what he did last time I passed by him, but this time Sunggyu looked normal and excited. "

"Danbi-ah! I'm sorry for what I did last time! I got drunk and you know.. I do stupid things when I'm drunk.." Sunggyu said while looking down.

I laughed and put my hand on his cheek.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I said as I walked away from him.

"Thanks Danbi! Love you!" Sunggyu blurted out, but covered his mouth.

"Haha, love you too oppa." I replied while rolling my eyes.

Zelo was ticked off at the 'Love you' we were giving eachother. Zelo immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the school. I didn't know why he was doing this, but luckily I had long legs.. enough height to catch up with him. "

"Here we are at school." Zelo said while panting.

I slapped his back as I looked at the school clock.

"We don't have another 10 minutes to go inside.. and you made me run for nothing." I said as I walked inside.

"DANBI!" I heard yelling from the side of the road.

I looked around and spotted a tall guy at the end of the sidewalk. I squinted my eyes because he was too far away.

"Hey, isn't that Sehun?" Zelo asked as he nudged me.

"I think so..." I replied as I saw a clear figure of Sehun coming towards us.

Sehun was finally in front of us as he was panting.

"So, how was your date with Zelo?" Sehun said as he frowned hoping it was probably horrible.

"Horrible." I faked to see Sehun's reaction.

Happiness glinted in Sehun's eyes. I laughed and slapped his back.

"It was actually pretty fun. Sorry, Sehunnie." I said as I patted his back.

"Well, aren't you beautiful?" A random voice said from behind me.

Zelo and I turned around as Sehun was already facing the guy behind me.

  He didn't look bad.. he looked kind of cute. I smiled awkwardly as I took out my hand for a handshake and he shook it back.

"My name is Han Danbi..Nice to meet you and thank you." I said as I bowed.

"Wow, manners too. My name is Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you too, beautiful." JR said while making a little laugh at the end.

Zelo was angry right now. He just wanted to punch JR in the face for stealing his girl. Right now you looked like you were in love, but JR was cute.. He doesn't look like anyone that would do something bad. 

"Woah! He looks like JR! That guy from that famous magazine!" A girl said while passing us.

I noticed that JR had tensed up when he had heared that. I was curious and I needed to ask him.

"You're JR aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yepp..shh! and I won't tell anyone about you and this guys engagement!" JR whispered back while laughing.

"How the heck is people figuring this out to fast!?" I shouted while stomping on the ground.

"Stop! You're drawing attention." Sehun said while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Does your fiancee talk or something?" JR asked amused.

"Yes, I do for your information." Zelo replied while crossing his arms.

"Woah, calm down." JR said while laughing.

Zelo immediately grabbed JR by the collar which shocked Sehun and I. I immediately grabbed Zelo's hands and tried prying them off of JR's uniform.

"ZELO STOP IT NOW!" I yelled while drawing a bunch of attention towards us.

"Oh, look! The new kid and Zelo are fighting!" One guy said while motioning others to come.

Sehun and I tried our best to stop Zelo from ruining JR's face since he was a model and everything.

Zelo's hand went back towards my face as his ring scraped against my cheek. There was a cold liquid running on my cheek as I touched it and it was blood. Zelo noticed me not holding him anymore and turned his head.

"LOOK! ZELO SCRATCHED DANBI WITH HIS RING!"

"BEAUTIFUL DANBI! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

"OH MY GOSH, TAKE HER TO THE CLINIC NOW."

It hurt badly. There was a stinging pain in my cheek. A tear slowly ran down my cheek and mixed in with the blood as I got my handkerchief out, but someone stopped me before I could and a different handkerchief came in contact with my face.

I looked at who's handkerchief it was and there was a pretty boy holding it.

The guy smiled happily as he put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the nurses office.

"Hi, I'm the new kid here. I'm Choi Minki." Ren said while smiling.

I smiled back, but ended up keeping a pokerface because if I smiled then the cut would probably widen.

"I'm Han Danbi.." I said as I bowed.

"I'll stay here with you even if I miss class." Ren said while smiling and waiting for the nurse to come out.

"Ah, thank you very much Minki-shii." I said as bowed again.

"No problem." Ren said while laughing a bit at the end.

"Oh, it's not that deep, but it's still pretty bad." The nurse said while checking it out.

"Can you at least put a bandaid on it so it doesn't show the scar?" Ren asked impatiently.

"Ren you can leave now. You're the new studnet and you're missing 10 minutes of your class." The nurse said.

"No, I'm staying here with Danbi-shii." Ren said stubbornly.

"Well okay then.. Suit yourself." The nurse said  while getting out a bandage.

--

"Here, now don't pull it off until after school ok?" The nurse said while smiling and pushing Ren and I out of her office.

"So, what class do you have first?" Ren asked.

"English Literature.. You?" I asked.

"Same. Then I have a class with you! Yay!" Ren jumped in glee.

"Let me see your schedule." I asked while doing grabbing motions.

Ren handed me the paper as I inspected it carefully.

"Your locker is on top of mine.. and we have all classes together except for.. one. That's the study hall class." I said as I smiled and handed him back his paper.

"Oh, I see. That's great! I'll see you all the time then!" Ren said while we entered the classroom together.

Everyone was staring at me and Zelo was staring down looking as guilty as possible.

"You guys are 15 minutes late." The teacher said annoyed.

"We were at the nurse's office." I said and she let it passed.

Ren and I secretly high fived eachother while laughing.

"Wow, they're already close." Zelo said silently while looking down.

"Of course they are. Ren get's along with everyone. They've been in the office for about 10 minutes so I don't know what's there not to talk about." JR said from behind Zelo.

"Shut your mouth." Zelo said while paying attention to the lesson.

The teacher seated Ren and I at the back of the class since we were late. Ren kept poking me as I laughed at how silly he was.

Man, was Ren a lot prettier than me.. and I'm a girl.

"Are you going for some gender bender kind of stuff?" I whispered.

"No, I just originally look like this. I'm not going for some gender bender things." Ren whispered back while chuckling.

"Oh ok. Haha, just wondering." I whispered while turning back to the lesson.

"What? Am I too beautiful or something?" Ren asked while pretending to flip his hair sassily.

I laughed out loud and got a shh! from the teacher. I bowed an apology.

I punched Ren on the shoulder.

"You got me in trouble." I whined as I started writing notes that were on the board.

--

"Okay, time for situps and pushups!" the gym teacher yelled while clapping his hands.

Ren and I were partnered together, Zelo and Yoona were partnered together and Yoona got every chance to flirt with Zelo who always had the disgusted look on his face.

"Doesn't look like he's enjoying PE that much." Ren said while laughing.

"Haha, shut up. Yoona is the bad queenka of the school. Nobody really likes her." I said as I did 5 pushups.

"I heard that." Yoona said annoyed while trying to do a push up.

"You were supposed to hear that." I replied while laughing.

Ren and I finished our pushups and waited on the wall with the others.

Zelo came by me with Yoona and I stared straight ahead.

"How come you're not talking to me and a guy you just met like 2 hours ago?" Zelo asked and I didn't reply.

"Oppa, who are you to worry about Danbi so much?" Yoona scoffed while crossing her arms.

"I'm just worried that she's sick that's all. She needs to stay healthy for school." Zelo replied with a fake smile.

"Oh, yeah. She does need to stay healthy or she'll be a failure to the school." Yoona said while laughing in my face.

"You're the failure of the school Yoona." I said gruffly.

"What did you just say?!" Yoona yelled.

"Haha, 22 year old is still a senior in high school.. How many times did you have a tutor?" I asked curiously while laughing on the inside.

"You're going to get it Han Danbi!" Yoona said while raising her arm to slap me as I just stood there.

A hand came up and stopped her. I looked behind Yoona to see the person that stopped it.

"Oh my gosh, Jung Daehyun." I mumbled as I stared in shock.

Daehyun smiled as Zelo also smiled.

"C'mon Zelo. Gotta stand up for your girl if she's about to get hurt." Daehyun said while smiling.

Daehyun put his hand on my cheek where the bandaid was covering the cut. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes as I stared at them while he was examining my face.

"What happened?" Daehyun asked slowly, but I could hear anger in his voice. 

"Zelo's ring. That's what happened." I said while rolling my eyes at Zelo.

"Yah! You shouldn't have been pulling me away from that guy then!" Zelo contradicted.

"Woah, what guy?" Daehyun asked.

"Kim Jonghyun." I said and Daehyun's eyes widened.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with that guy. He's bad news Danbi." Daehyun said as he shook his head no.

"What do you mean? He seemed pretty sweet. Especially his friend." I said as I looked over at Ren who was talking with Krystal and Dongho.

"Sweet? He's Aron's friend." Daehyun said while frowning.

"Aron isn't that bad of a guy either. He just flirts with others that's all. He can break that habit soon." I defended.

"Do you hear yourself Danbi?" Zelo asked.

"Yes, I can Zelo. From what I hear in my head is that Ren, JR, and Aron are good guys. Ren hasn't hitted on me once today and we have every class together." I defended once again.

Daehyun and Zelo facepalmed themselves.

"Yoona, do you know Aron and the others well?" Daehyun asked.

"Hmm, I know about Aron, but JR and Ren. Wait, JR and Ren are male models!" Yoona exclaimed.

Daehyun covered as she quieted down.

"Tell Danbi about Aron. Or your relationship with him." Daehyun asked.


A/N: Dedication to ARON in the next chapter. I feel like he doesn't get much attention for being the English boy.

AND YOU! Upvoter. Yes you!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR UPVOTING MY FANFIC! I YOU HYUNVIRUS!