Chapter 3

Between Chance and Fate

 

The boys are having some fun at the mall, after eating some fast food and wasting some of their money. Jeongmin wasted his money for some shirts, tops, jeans, glasses and a pair of new branded spots shoes. As for Youngmin, he just found a new album of his favorite male idol which happened to be Boyfriend.

‘’whoa! Omo! They release Janus already! Whoa, how come I miss this?!’’ said Youngmin with his hand poking the glass wall of the shop.

‘’oh, is it Boyfriend?’’ peeking over Youngmin shoulder to see the said thing

‘’ohh!!! I must buy it now!!!’’ Youngmin said excitedly and run into the shop not minding that he just crashing his shoulder with Jeongmin making Jeongmin fall on his with a loud ‘thud’ sound as Jeongmin’ s shopping bags fall as well to the ground. Some people, take a glance at them for second before continue back that they are doing.

‘’ya!! Look what you have done!!’’ Jeongmin yell to his now fanboying friend but pouting when he being ignored by other guy. Kyuhyun just shaking his head with his friends antics, turn his attention to Jeongmin.

‘’help me will ya?’’ said Jeongmin annoyingly making the other rises an eyebrow

 ‘’why are you buying so many things anyway?’’

‘’updating my wardrobe?’’ reply Jeongmin to Kyuhyun with ‘duh’ expression. ‘’now, help me’’

‘’do you ever think I will?’’ answer Kyuhyun with a smirk

‘’hmp!’’ Jeongmin stand up by his own and clean his back pant while glaring at Kyuhyun before he takes all his shopping bags  which lying on the floor and murmuring ‘mean friend of mine’ several times.

Right after Jeongmin collect all his things, Youngmin appear behind him grinning making him a bit startled.

‘’ya! You startled me!’’ Jeongmin hissed under his breath

‘’I got….I got….’’

‘’you got what?’’ ask Kyuhyun frowning looking at his friend

‘’I got….Janus album…..with…with!!!’’

‘’with what???’’ feeling a little annoyed with his grinning friend Kyuhyun raise his tone

‘’ with free photo book!! I’m the 100 person buy this album at this shop and now I got a free photo book!!!’’ Youngmin said almost screaming and now he seriously grinning like hyenas to his friend making the other two makes a step back from him.

A lady who just came out from opposite shop frowning at their location maybe because they were so loud

‘’I don’t know him’’ said Kyuhyun to the lady as he point his index finger to his Youngmin when Jeongmin just smile awkwardly.

 

Well who doesn’t?

 

Youngmin who always seen as a calm person now fanboying over an album and a free photo book like a kid who got a rainbow colored ice cream. Not that he can’t buy the photo book since he is a son of a famous businessman in South Korea, but still…get a ‘free’ photo book of your idol…you know that ‘fangirling’ fells…

‘’oh my god oh my god! Today must be my lucky day!’’

They start to walk again to other place with Youngmin blabbering about how charismatic one of Boyfriend member.

‘’but I like the lead vocalist more’’ out of the blue Jeongmin open his mouth and said that

Youngmin turn his head to Jeongmin while Kyuhyun never pay attention as he concentrate with his game console behind his friends.

‘’for me he is not that cool’’ said Youngmin

‘’heh? I think he is the handsomest in the group’’ shrugging his shoulder Jeongmin smile

‘’he is not’’

‘’he is yes’’

‘’not’’

‘’yes!’’

‘’not!’’

‘’let’s just ask the genius here then! And I’ll prove you that you are wrong!’’ 

Youngmin and Jeongmin turn to face Kyuhyun

‘’who you think the handsomest in boyfriend?’’ ask Jeongmin

‘’I have nothing to do with this thing’’ Kyuhyun reply calmly with his gaze never leave the game console

‘’just said how the most handsome idol!!’’ –Jeongmin

Kyuhyun pause his game and look at his friend, smirking

‘’I have one’’

‘’who?’’ ask Jeongmin and Youngmin in sync

‘’maknae of Super Junior’’ both of Youngmin and Jeongmin has their mouth gaping at Kyuhyun, and he continue ‘’but if you said who the handsomest man alive then the award goes to me’’ laughing evilly Kyuhyun walk first leaving his two friend behind.

Youngmin and Jeongmin hurriedly catch up back with Kyuhyun

‘’full of yourself’’ hisses Youngmin playfully

‘’prince diseases’’ Jeongmin said mockingly

‘’tsk, prince diseases award shall goes to you Jeongmin’’ Kyuhyun add

‘’ya!!’’ – Jeongmin

‘’what?’’ –Kyuhyun

‘’I’m just too charming and lovable is not prince diseases!’’  -Jeongmin

‘’yeah, yeah said the one who always modeling in front of girls and thinking himself a superstar not a prince diseases. Whatever’’ –Kyuhyun

Jeongmin glare at the older as if he can burn the other face.

‘’childish’’ Youngmin mutter but the other can hear him well

‘’true~ fanboying like idiot and grinning like hyenas. You are so losing your ‘coolness’ …so childish’’ Kyuhyun said chuckling making Youngmin face darkened. How he like teasing people.

Both Youngmin and Jeongmin glaring at Kyuhyun while the other one continues teasing then saying ‘how come you waste your money for things’ ‘you should know how to save a little’ and bla bla bla. Suddenly Kyuhyun stop his track and the teasing making the other two sigh in relieve but slightly curious with the situation.

‘’huh? What’s wrong?’’ ask Youngmin as he looks at Kyuhyun who widen his eyes

Kyuhyun then jog a little to a shop and he read the banner in front of the shop. Youngmin and Jeongmin follow behind him.

‘’oh my god!!!!  Starcraft Special Edition Games Battle at the arcade!!!! You guys back home first. I might take long time for this’’ without waiting any respond from his friend, Kyuhyun rushing to the arcade himself.

‘’said of the guy who blabber at us earlier..tsk…this guy…’’ said Jeongmin while Youngmin shake his head.

 

***

 

Youngmin bid goodbye to Jeongmin before he step out from his friend’s Audi. The guard greets him only to be ignored by him. Youngmin walk straight into his mansion while listening some k-pop songs in his iPod. As he was about to enter the mansion, he notice a limo park near the pond.

‘Appa’s guest again?’ he thought and shrug his shoulder

He was busy thinking about the dancing competition while listen to songs not noticing his umma calling for him and his appa’s guest.

Youngmin turn the door knob and enter his room. He was too oblivious that someone currently watching him, he put his bag on the table then unplugging the earphone from his ears. As Youngmin turn to his back, he widen his eyes

‘’what the hell are you doing here?!’’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------