Chapter 1

Between Chance and Fate

 

‘’jigiya…the doctor said I might give birth faster from actual date’’ the lady finish her statement and sit down carefully on the torn sofa. She simply wearing a plain peach blouse with a long skirt looking at her husband who standing at the edge of the small room.

‘’oh…really?’’ the man try to hide his frown by looking outside the window

‘’probably next week is the date..Jiyong-ah when will you send me to hospital?’’ the woman caressing her tummy and smile thinking about her baby

‘’umm, I think I’m going to work now. Take care of yourself ne? If there’s anything just call for neighbor and call me’’ with that the man dash out from his house toward another big, fancy, beautiful mansion.

 

***

 

‘’sir…can you give me bonus? My wife will give birth so soon’’ Jiyong talk to his boss with head down.

‘’again? With same excuse again? Who do you think you are? You are just a butler and do you think I’m stupid Jiyong..Some workers here tell me that you mostly doing things wrong and always skip from work. Oh yah…not to mention that you always go clubbing at night. Now you telling me about your wife? Your wife not the only one who will give birth soon’’ the gentleman said calmly with eyes still glued to the newspaper without even look at the butler on front of him.

‘’b-but sir! I’m serious! I really need money for my wife and baby’’ Jiyong still not giving up persuading his boss for some money look frustrated in his position.

‘’I can’t give you for more Jiyong’’ with that the gentleman stand up leaving his office and walk pass Jiyong who now look desperate for money. Jiyong still stay static in his place, his eyes wondering around and stop at the name on the table

Mr. Jo Sohyun

‘’…I should do something ‘’ Jiyong hissed under his breath and without any hesitant he walk to his boss cupboard which located beside the table, and take some souvenirs. The souvenirs are made from silver and a little gold. This made it look more expensive that you could buy a plasma TV with it. ‘’he is already rich…he might never notice if I take this right?’’ he keep the souvenirs and put it safe in his bag

 

THREE DAYS LATER

 

‘’ sweetie, have you choose names for our babies?’’

‘’nae! I even brought a twin locket with their name on it!!’’ the beautiful lady said excitedly while clapping his hands together

‘’don’t be too excited will you? Control your heart beat’’ Mr. Jo chuckle at his wife behavior yet his eyes show some worry

‘’you are a kill joy Sohyun ah’’ pouting Mrs. Jo make her way to the kitchen leaving his husband shaking his head.

‘’Sora!!!’’ Mrs. Jo calling for her maid while walking toward the kitchen

‘’Madam! I’m here! You could have just called me~ no need to go to the kitchen..What if you’ll-‘’

‘’I’m already 8 months carried this baby and I won’t throw up anymore if going to kitchen…no worry~~I just want to see you all here’’ Yoona carefully help Mrs. Jo to sit down on the chair

‘’is there’s anything you need madam?’’ Kahi ask politely

‘’come here..I have something to say’’ three of the maids walk forward and nod their head

‘’here! Pretty isn’t?’’ grinning, Mrs. Jo put a twins necklace with Locket on the table. ‘’ when I give birth, please wear it for my baby..These lockets have their name in it. So then this locket is the one which will give them the name’’

‘’err…okay madam’’ Sora look a little frowning with Mrs. Jo act

‘’when will you give birth madam?’’ Yoona ask while pouring some tea into the cup

‘’2 weeks from now if I’m not mistake’’

 

***

 

‘ I have to take something more expensive…I don’t have much time left to collect the money’ Jiyong thought in his mind while he’s busy taking some jewel from the platinum box and put it in his pocket. Suddenly he feels a hand taps his shoulder

‘’since when you’re doing this thing?’’ not much to Jiyong pleasure, Mr. Jo is standing behind him with burning eyes.

‘’s-sir..I was-was just-‘’

‘’you are fired!’’

‘’sir! It’s not like what you see! I was-‘’

‘’ I don’t need a thief in my house and now, get out your feet out of here before I call the security guard!’’

He fail, yeah, Jiyong know that. But he doesn’t want to live in jail anyway, he run away and went out of that house. Walking along the road with cold air hitting his body slowly making him shivered. What will he tell his wife about this…?

 

***

 

‘’ Jiyong ah, I should have be in hospital now you know’’

‘’hmm~’’

‘’Jiyong ah! I’m talking to you!’’

‘’I heard you’’

‘’aish…..why you get home early today? Something happened?’’ with that question, Jiyong feel his throat dried

‘’n-nothing happened..W-why?’’

‘’ohh good then’’

 

2 DAYS LATER

 

‘’please sir! It’s hard for me to find job and I really need money sir’’ for nth time that day Jiyong had kneeled in front of Mr. Jo to give him work and money

‘’get out of here! Security!!!’’

‘’b-but sir!!’’

‘’I don’t care about you and your wife! Even if you guys died, what it have to do with me?’’ Mr. Jo walks away and at the same time the security guard kick Jiyong from that mansion.  Jiyong wandered around not knowing where his legs bought him until his phone ringing.

‘’yoboseyo?’’

‘’Jiyong shii, I’m Jung Juri (Jiyong‘s neighbor)…now your wife in the hospital. She’s giving birth and we hope you can come fast-‘’ before Juri finish her sentence Jiyong had cut her first

‘’I-I’ll be there!’’

 

***

 

He was panting hardly when he each the reception counter. He was about to ask the nurse when suddenly he see Juri were crying in front of the operation room.

‘’Juri!! What happened??’’ he ask still panting his breath.

‘’jiyong ah….’’ Juri said shaking her head a bit

‘’what’s wrong?!’’ Jiyong look desperate for the answer

‘’they…they can’t save your wife and the baby.. .’’

‘’w-what…?’’

‘’it was too late…’’ with that, Jiyong fall on knees on the ground, he grabs his hairs out of frustration

 

___

 

2 days has pass, and Jiyong just walking around the city like a person who had lost everything. Yes, he indeed had lost everything.

The sky already darken when it already is, it almost midnight. After he walk for god know how long suddenly he stop his track and lift his head.

‘’this house…’’

This house. The house that place he used to work. The place that full of many things. Also the place he starts losing everything.

‘’someone should pay’’ quietly he sneak in the house, something was off. The guard was nowhere to be seen and few maids were running. Unconsciously, he forms a smirk thinking the lady luck must be in his side today.

 

***

 

‘’Yoona! Call the doctor! Palli!’’ Sora shouts from upstairs. The mansion is in chaos because Mrs. Jo is going to give birth in anytime now. It was so sudden for everyone. No one could guess Mrs. Jo will give birth a little fast.

‘’call Mr. Jo also!’’ Kahi add

Mr. Jo was already at the airport, he was ready to take his flight to Japan when suddenly his phone ringing. After answering the call, he leaves all his belonging to his personal assistant and grabs a cab home.

‘’we can’t wait any longer now unnie! What should we do? The doctor might late!’’ Yoona said in panic. Fortunately Sora and Kahi had learned a bit more about this thing and they prepare for everything needed.

As expected the ambulance and doctor still on the way, Kahi, Sora and Yoona are the one who taking care of everything. Both of the babies are safe now. Sora take the first baby to wash him (miannae Idk if I should said ‘wash’ or ‘clean’ Uhh) while Yoona take the younger baby and do the same as Sora. After everything was settling with the babies Yoona take the necklace from her pocket and wear it to them.

 

After 15 minutes..

 

Kahi was in charge to take care of Mrs. Jo but now Mrs. Jo was completely unconscious. At the same time the ambulance and a taxi arrive at the mansion, Sora and Yoona put the baby carefully on the bad at the other room and dash downstairs.

Everyone was busy and Mr. Jo helping the attendant with his wife. While in the chaos…

Jiyong had found his way to the room which the babies is located. He takes one of the baby and walk toward the door and next. exit from the mansion. He really thinks that today the lady luck really with his side.

Yoona let out gaps the moment she notice of the baby is missing. Without any second she calls Kahi and Sora, three of them are really in trouble and Yoona start to tearing.

 

***

 

The nurse leave right after Mr. Jo's phone start ringing

‘’sir!! The baby…’’

‘’why with the baby?!’’

‘’sir…we-…the twins….one is missing..*sobs*’’

‘’what!?’’

‘’while were busy, Yoona went upstairs to take a look but…but…one of them was no where there anymore..’’

The cell phone fall to the floor and Mr. Jo couldn’t think about anything at that moment until another doctor come out from the operation room. He couldn’t do anything but ask

‘’how’s my wife?’’

‘’Your wife is critical; she couldn’t breathe well and with her heart condition, we afraid…-‘’

‘’please do anything to save her doc!’’

‘’we will, you don’t have to worry. i hope you can control her and don’t let her down or too shock..Her heart condition is getting worse. Something might give her big effect to her heart and that time, we afraid if we can’t do anything. But for now, don’t lose your hope. There’s 70% she can be save’’ the doctor pat his shoulder twice and go.

Slowly Mr. Jo look down and take his phone, Kahi is still on the line and he begin to speak again

‘’don’t ever tell this to Han Sung…’’

‘’..b-but sir..’’

‘’just follow what I said!’’

‘’….’’ The other line was quiet but the sobbing from his three maids can be heard

‘’..You all know Han sung have Heart problem….I don’t want to lose another person…not anymore’’

‘’w-what should we do sir?’’

‘’make a fake story…I’ll deal with the rest’’

 

***

 

‘’I gonna sell you to the black market and I will get a lot of money!!’’ Jiyong grinning and talking alone with the baby. He might even have gone insane by now. He keep talking and walking to the dark road hugging the baby in his arm, he couldn’t even heard anything except his own voice even the horn from the car is getting closer and closer…

 

 Well, lady luck is not really with his side today 

 

BAM!!

 

Now…Jiyong is lying on the ground embracing the crying baby. The car’s owner stops and widens his eyes with the sight in front of him. The passenger step out of the car cupping his mouth from screaming.

‘’w-w-what should we do?!’’ the guy look like feminine said almost yelling at his friend

‘’h...he…is dead’’ the slightly older said after checking on Jiyong heart beat

‘’we get to go now before anyone see us! W-we are in trouble!!!’’ the younger look around to make sure no one had seen them

‘’but…how’s the baby?’’

‘’aish!!...I don’t know! Just let it there! Hurry up!!’’

‘’we can’t…we must save him…’’

 

***

 

‘’WHAT THE HELL?! NOW IM THE ONE WHO TAKE THIS BABY?’’ the feminine looking guy ask dramatically

‘’IM DRIVING HEECHUL! PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH AND HELP ME THINK!’’ the older couldn’t contain his feeling anymore

‘’ugh! Ottokke! This is your fault Leeteuk! If you drive slowly this will never happened!’’

‘’yours also! If you are not blabbering and stop our endless bickering I will pay attention well on the road! Plus who could ever expect that there’s anyone who carry this baby at midnight like this!!’’ Leeteuk curl his fist and punch the car steering. The baby start to cry again and both of heechul and Leeteuk couldn’t help but sigh

‘’what should we do Teukkie? I don’t want to be in jail! They will ruin my nails and my perfect milky skin! Oh lord, torture my life! ’’

‘’I don’t want to be in jail too…I’ve told you before to take taxi but you won’t listen to me, now we hit a person and that person is dying with we both is still underage! ‘’

Silent feeling the car and heechul give his full attention to the baby while Leeteuk driving them thinking what they suppose to do.

‘’but…really…why there’s someone walking around at night while carried the baby? Aish...this baby…probably just few hours after born…’’ heechul mutters to himself but Leeteuk could catch everything he said

‘’you are right…probably that person is not that this baby's dad..’’ Leeteuk seems thinking a while

‘’yeppo…’’ heechul caressed the baby soft cheek. Leeteuk take a glance and focusing on driving again

‘’s-should we go to –‘’

‘’don’t joking at time like this! We are not going to police station’’ heechul snap at Leeteuk even before Leeteuk could ever finish his words

‘’but…don’t you feel responsible with this thing?’’

‘’..Huh…I do…but if we take wrong path, we are so dead for sure! you are using your dad car anyway..’’

‘’..I really don’t know what to do with that baby’’

‘’well, at least we should keep him safe..I don’t want anything happened to him neither…he done nothing wrong…’’ heechul said with his eyes still glued to the baby until he notice something

‘’huh?’’

‘’what’s wrong Chullie?’’

‘’nothing..Just a locket..’’

It was already 3 at the morning but heechul and Leeteuk have their eyes still wide open not knowing what to do yet. Leeteuk take a turn to the right, but then suddenly heechul ask him to stop

‘’what now Chullie?’’ Leeteuk stop the car, frowning at heechul

‘’maybe we can leave this baby there..’’ heechul pointing his finger at big house not far from them. At the side there were a signboard written.

 

DAFFODIL ORPHANAGE HOUSE

 

Leeteuk look at the house but then turn his sight to the baby

‘’I don’t know…maybe this the best for now..’’

Leeteuk park his car a bit far from the house and then step out of the car together with heechul.

‘’if people see us..They might think you were my girlfriend and we are going to put our baby here’’ Leeteuk mutters while his eyes scanning the place.

‘’for god sake, now please shut up or people will heard us’’

They both now in front of the door. Heechul take his jacket and put it neatly on the floor before put the baby on it.

‘’soon enough, you’ll be safe…we promise we will come again’’ heechul mutter silently

‘’Chul hurry up’’

Heechul stand up and ring the bell twice. After that, he and Leeteuk hide in nearest bushes just to make sure the baby is safe.

After some minutes, a chubby man come out from the house, he seems shock once he see the baby. He takes the baby and look around, without waiting anymore he went inside and closes the door quietly.

‘’he safe now’’ Leeteuk mutter forming a thin smile in his lips

‘’make sure we’ll come to visit’’

‘’don’t ever forget this house name Chul’’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Heechul and Leeteuk still underage this time whew~ :icondontunderstandplz:

Took me long time to write this, well this might be boring because there’s not much about the twin. In fact, they will come to next chapter. Well this is a bit more telling you about their story. Hmm, u can guess now :)

stay tune… :icononioncleanplz:

Continue reading!

Subs!

I love you so much! And love our twins too ^^ :iconlvlvplz: