Chapter 10: Morning After

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

I sat in my own room trying to focus on my own maths homework as Kris tried a billion different ways to distract me. There was no point hitting him since we were handcuffed so I sat through fifteen minutes of him staring at me with googly eyes. Admittedly, he was adorable but our years of constant bickering had wiped “y” or “cute” from entering my mind whenever I was around him. I poked him gently in the forehead, too weary to do anything for damaging.

 

“I’m too tired to deal with you right now,” I grumbled. “After molesting me for fifteen minutes, aren’t you satisfied?”

 

“Oh,” he replied with a gentle smirk. “I’m sure you enjoyed it.”

 

“Oh but my heart is already entrusted to others,” I said silkily, indulging in his shocked expression.

 

“You have a boyfriend?” he hollered, wide-eyed. I clamped one hand over his mouth just in case our parents were listening.

 

“No, but they will be one day,” I murmured, staring at my lovely Exo-K poster. The six angels smiled down at me with soft gazes. The idiot followed my gaze and scoffed.

 

“They’re not even that attractive,” he said with a huff.

 

“Oh, jealous are we?” I cooed before giving him a painful smack in the head. “Now let me do my home-work. You’re so lucky you have none since it’s your first day!”

 

“Do you always have to be so violent?” he grumbled, clutching his head and ignoring my question.

 

“With you I am,” I hissed. “Because you’re so damn thick-skinned.”

 

He pouted and took a place beside me, boring his gaze into mine just to unnerve me. I groaned and dropped my head into my arms. This was going to be a long night. I just hoped my patience would hold up long enough for me to finish my homework.

 

After three hours, I looked over to find Kris asleep, his mouth slightly ajar and eyelashes casting delicate shadows over his cheeks. He was so undeniably gorgeous. I smiled softly at the series of cute snores that were escaping his mouth. He was such an angel when asleep; who knew a person could take on such a change when awake. His head slipped a little from his arms and I quickly lodged my maths textbook under it so he could be more comfortable.

 

“You arrogant ,” I whispered. “Try to be nicer and I might consider not hitting you every single day.”

 

I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination or not but his lips seemed to curve into a tiny, soft smile.

 

 

 

 

I awoke to my mother’s delight as she clapped her hands and screamed to her husband. “DARLING THE TWO KIDS HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP TOGETHER!”

 

“Mum…” I groaned. “Go away.”

 

As a usual habit I tried pulling my pillow of my head but grasped a human arm instead. I shrieked in terror and found Kris’s arms encircled around my waist. “HOLY CRAP!”

 

“There a problem?” Kris drawled, just starting to awaken. I struggled out of his grasp and bundled myself into the bathroom. I checked my neck for any suspicious signs of um…. ual activity. There were none.

 

Thank the unicorns I was still a .

 

And that I wasn’t handcuffed to my arch nemesis anymore.

 

“Honey, hurry up and come down-stairs,” my father yelled. “You’re taking Kris to school today, walking.”

 

“You deprived of me of an hour of sleep so I could accompany this idiot to school?” I yelled back, frustrated. “I’m too goddamn lazy to exercise in the morning!”

 

Gosh, sometimes I swore my parents lived for my pain and suffering. 

 

 

A/N: 

Ummm.... My Taoris feels TT_TT look, I know it's a stuffed panda.... 

Thanks to my 140 subbies, I seriously love you all, I'm sorry I didn't reply to comments yesterday, I was sick :(