Daehyun + Ajusshi = Arguments.

Your Second Answer

 

Hyejin’s POV

We walked into the small house seeing the two elders were stand right next to each other as if the were glued.

“Mincha, come over here!” Her umma motioned her.

“Good afternoon uncle, aunt.” Daehyun and I both gave a big bow.

“We are sorry for scaring you earlier. We don’t mean any harm.” I told them.

“My son talked to us about you two already.” The ajumma said to us. I glanced over to the side where Himchan was.

‘This makes me so nervous.’ I said in my head.

“The future? Are you really from the future?” The ajumma asked me.

“Uh, yes. At least that’s what we think so.”

“Hmph! Do you take us as idiots!!!” He pounded the table making both Daehyun and I jump.

“Aish, seriously?!” Daehyun was shocked.

“A-ajusshi we’re not lying.” I said to him.

“If he thinks that we’re the dangerous one, I say that he’s the more violent one.” Daehyun whispered to me.

“Say something!” I hit Daehyun’s arm slightly.

“Ah-hem, I was just testing you.” The ajusshi softened his voice as he straightened up his posture.

“Huh?” Daehyun and I were confused.

“Perhaps they are from the future. Seeing them jump just from my loud voice.” He chuckled.

“Umm. So do you believe in us?” I asked to make sure.

“I guess we can since you two seem very weak.” He made me surprised once again.

“What? Weak? I’m not weak. I’m a man.” Daehyun tried to save his dignity.

“What man, you jump just as high as she did and she’s a girl.” The ajusshi pointed at me. I gave a smile to him.

“Well who was on the ground crying earlier.” Daehyun said back.

“Ah, what are you talking about?! I didn’t know who you were and who knows what weapons you had on you.” The ajusshi quickly denied.

‘This ajusshi is pretty funny’ I thought.

“So what you were still crying. At least I wasn’t crying. I just jumped a little” Daehyun said back.

“Daehyun, stop arguing with him.” I said to him.

“He’s the one that started it.”

“I was just saying the truth.” The ajusshi said out loud.

“Truth or just to cover up your scared side.” Daehyun made another comment.

“ENOUGH! Stop arguing!” I shouted in which made the entire house quiet.

“How old are you and you are still bickering with and old man?!” I shouted at Daehyun.

“I’m not that old!” The ajusshi spoke up.

“You are at fault too so don’t you say anything!” The ajumma took care of him. We then looked at each other with a smile.

“Anyways this is really hard to believe and accept so I understand your feelings. Can you perhaps help us for the time being?” I was trying to be polite as possible just like umma taught me.

“We will do whatever we can for you two. You two look very young may I ask what are your ages?”

“I’m 19”

“I’m 21”

“You two are around the same age as my son.” She said to us.

“Oh how careless of me, I haven’t even ask what your names are.”

“That’s Kim Hyejin unni. She gave me this bunny.” Mincha pointed to me.

‘Ah~ she’s so cute. I wish she was my little sister.’ I smiled.

“Oh that’s a bunny. It looks so nice and comfortable to handle. Did you thank her yet?”

“Thank you Hyejin unni” She said cutely.

“You’re welcome. Take good care of it.” I said back.

“Do you know that young man’s name?” Her umma asked her.

“Uh, Jung Daehyun oppa.” She looked at Daehyun shyly.

“Aigoo, Mincha has good memory.” I praised her.

“My name is Kim Dan Yi and this is my husband Kim Swe Dol. Our eldest child Kim Himchan and our youngest Kim Mincha.” She introduced the entire family. Just then we all heard a loud stomach growl.

‘Oh who was that?’ I wondered. I looked over to Daehyun to see him covering his stomach.

“Sorry.” He gave a smile.

“First let me go make you some food, you two must be hungry.”

“Yes, thank you.” Daehyun gave a small bow.

“You two stay here and rest. I’ll go make you some food.” She rushed off before I could say something.

“Hyejin unni.” Mincha walked up to me.

“Yes?” I squatted down to her height.

“Why are your finger nails like this?” She held onto my hand.

“Oh I painted them yellow. Do they look pretty?” I asked her. She nodded.

“I think I have it in my backpack want me to paint your nails later?” I asked her.

“Can you? I want to look pretty like you too.” She smiled brightly.

“Yes, but you have to ask your eomeoni first.”

“Yes, Hyejin unni. I’ll ask her right now.” She was going to run off when I stopped her.

“Mincha, ask her later when she’s not busy.”

“Oh yes. Mincha will stay here and play with the rabbit.” She held the doll up.

“Here, sit next to your oppa.” I lifted her up and made her sit down next to Himchan. He was all-alert just like a body guard early but now he’s sitting down. I guess it’s because he trust us now.

“Yah, boy with the yellow shiny hair.” The ajusshi said out loud.

“What? Me?” Daehyun pointed to himself.

“Who else has yellow shiny hair here?” The ajusshi stared at Daehyun.

“I have a name you know!” My attention went back to the two who just doesn’t seem to get along

“Daehyun! Oh, happy?” the ajusshi didn’t seem to like Daehyun much.

“Okay.” Daehyun said in which no one else understood except him and I.

“W-what?” the ajusshi was confused.

“It means yes.” Daehyun explained.

“Ahhh. You should have just said yes then.” The ajusshi hissed.

“What is it that you want?” Daehyun was frustrated.

“Why is your hair like that?” He asked him. I didn’t even bother listening to their conversation.

“Does your father act like that to you?” I asked Himchan.

“Not very often. Just once in a while we have an argue.” He said not looking at me.

“Why are you not looking at me?” I asked Himchan

“May I ask you a question?” He asked back before answering.

“Yes, what is it?”

“Why aren’t you wearing any pants?”

“Pants?” I looked down to my legs.

“Oh I have shorts underneath.” I lifted my shirt up to show him. I glanced over and quickly looked away.

‘Ehh~ he’s shy.’ I smiled.

“It’s very hot outside so I wore this to stay cooler. It’s inappropriate isn’t it?” I asked him.

“Yes, very.” He didn’t look at me at all.

“Do you have clothes to change into?” He asked me

“No but do I have too. It’s really hot.” I pouted.

“I’ll ask my eomeoni for some spare clothes for you.” He said and got up.

“Ehhh, I’m going to have to wear a ton of layers? It’s going to be really hot then” I pouted.

“Wait for me, I want to go help your eomeoni.” I ran after him. Just then he stopped abruptly making me almost crash into him.

“A lady must not run.” He turned around and said to me.

“Oh.” I kept my head down. He then turned around and continued walking.

 


 

Thanks for reading~! ^-^