Love Triangle?

Your Second Answer

 

No one’s POV

“They were all waiting outside for Daehyun’s appearance. The moment They saw Daehyun they gave a small smile.

“Hyejin~” Daehyun looks so pitiful.

“Are o- ugh you smell.” Hyejin said straight forward.

“You don’t know what I had to go through.” Daehyun just wanted to cry.

“Well you’re okay now.” Hyejin said as she patted Daehyun’s clothes to get rid of the straws on him.

“H-how did you manage to save me?” Daehyun asked Himchan and Hyejin. He was a bit embarrassed since he managed to get himself thrown in jail waiting for help was so pitiful of him. Himchan just looked over to Hyejin.

“About that. I had to tell the magistrate EVERYTHING…” Hyejin whispered.

“E-everything?” Daehyun was confused

“Oh-ho Daehyun. I am so glad that you are fine.” The magistrate said walking over to Daehyun.

“W-who are you?” Daehyun was surprised.

“Oh h-hyung?” Daehyun finally saw the magistrate’s son.

“Daehyun, he’s the magistrate’s son. He looks exactly like Yongguk right?” Hyejin said with enthusiasm.

“Y-yes, he really looks like Yongguk, even more than Yongnam and they’re twins.” Daehyun said to Hyejin.

“I am so sorry to have caused you trouble and gave you such a horrible experience.” The magistrate apologized.

“Uhh. It’s fine.” Daehyun was still so confused.

“So… You’re the one that freed me?” Daehyun asked him

“With my help of course.” Hyejin added in.

“Uhh. Thank you.” Daehyun gave an awkward bow.

“I am the Magistrate of this area. This is my son Jung Hyunjoo”

“Hyunjoo?” Daehyun repeated as he looked at him.

“Umm t-thank you.” Daehyun gave a bow but he still seemed lost.

“You should be very happy to have a friend like Hyejin-sshi. She practically risked her life to save you.” Hyunjoo said

“Really?” Daehyun looked at Hyejin.

“Uh, he’s exaggerating. Think about it. Why would I risk my life for you?!” Hyejin shouted. Daehyun wished that Hyejin would just say that she was worried for him but her pride was always first.

“Enough talking, he needs to go home, take a bath and eat.” Hyejin changed the topic quickly.

“Of course. Perhaps you can come by midday tomorrow?” The magistrate said to Hyejin.

“Yes, yes. Bye.” Hyejin waved as she pushed Daehyun and Himchan away.

“What have I told you about touching others?” Himchan said to her.

“Ah, sorry just hurry up and-“ Hyejin realized that there was a crowd around them.

“That’s him.” The crowd whispered.

“Ah-hem. Everyone this man here is just a normal human being just like you and me.” The magistrate said out loud.

“Easy for him to say. Why did he lock me up in the first place.” Daehyun whispered.

“Then why is his hair yellow?” One of the people in the crowd shouted

“Well he’s…” The magistrate looked at us.

“Illness~.” Hyejin mouthed to him.

“He has an illness that had cause his hair to turn yellow.” The magistrate shouted.

“What kind of illness is it?” The crowd continued asking.

“It’s a new illness so there is no name for it.” He said.

“Is it curable?” They kept on asking.

“Time, time~” Hyejin mouth to the magistrate.

“Uh, yes but the cure for it is time. It will go away eventually.” The magistrate continued.

“Now let them go home. This innocent man needs to rest.” Finally they can leave. When they were able to leave they felt so awkward since they can practically feel the people’s stares piercing through the back of their head. After walking for a while Hyejin turned around to check if there was anyone still looking at them.

“Huhhh~ that was so scary. I thought they would throw rocks at us or something.” Hyejin sighed.

“They wouldn’t do that in front of the magistrate.” Himchan said back to her. Just then Daehyun gave Hyejin a hug.

“Ahh why? Why? What are you doing?” Hyejin was surprised.
“This is a thank you. You always liked skin-ship.” Daehyun giggled as he hugged her tightly.

“That was back then. Besides you’re all stinky and dirty.” Hyejin shouted and tried squirming away. Daehyun finally let go of her and smiled widely.

“I never knew that you would do this much for me.” Daehyun said.

“I only did it because I didn’t want to go back to our time period alone.” Hyejin said hiding the fact that she was really worried for him..

“Acting tough like always.” Daehyun said softly.

“So how did you manage to save me again? And what are you wearing?” Daehyun asked her once more since he was a bit confused.

“Ah, this is Himchan’s clothes.” She smiled sheepishly.

“And well I save you with this.” She handed Daehyun his cellphone.

“Oh with this?!” Then…” Daehyun was surprised.

“Yes, Then that means the magistrates know EVERYTHING. Which was what I said earlier.” Hyejin said simply.

“Seriously? This isn’t just game where you can just start all over. What will happen if he know about us?” Daehyun ranted. Himchan was didn’t even understand a word Daehyun had said.

“Himchan and the others already know about us so telling another person should be fine.”

“Huhh. So what did you say to him?” Daehyun asked her.

“Well I just told him that we were from the future and that his son looked just like Yongguk-oppa and even showed him the picture in your phone.” She explained.

“Yongguk-oppa? Why don’t you call me oppa?” Daehyun asked

“Why should I?” Hyejin asked back.

“Aish, I just want to be friendly with you.” Daehyun got annoyed.

“Oh, why? This gap between us is alright.”

“Forget about it then” Daehyun hissed.

“Anyways he invited us over tomorrow because he wanted to know more about the future.”

“Hyejin, I already told you that we should do things recklessly.” Daehyun said to her madly.

“I know but it was part of the trade off. It’s actually all your fault!” Hyejin shouted at him. Himchan just followed them quickly and painfully listened to their arguments. They seem to have a good chemistry but also bad in a way. The finally reach back to the house but Hyejin stopped Daehyun from coming inside.

 “Wait Daehyun, let me go get something.” Hyejin said and rushed inside.

“Ajumma, do we have any tofu?”

“Oh Hyejin, is Daehyun fine?” She asked her.

“Yes, he’s outside right now but do you have any tofu?” Hyejin asked again.

“Tofu?” She seems confused.
“Don’t tell me tofu still hasn’t been made yet” Hyejin sighed

“It’s made out of soybean, soy milk. It’s white and soft. Bean curd?” She tried explaining.

“Ah, yes we have bean curd. Do you want it now, just like that?” Ajumma asked her.

“Yes and I need a spoon too.” Hyejin smiled widely.

“I will go get it.” Ajumma said rushing to the kitchen. When ajumma came back with a piece of tofu Hyejin ran to Daehyun and made him eat it.

“Here Daehyun eat this.” She handed him the plate.

“Seriously.” Daehyun sneered.

“Why does he have to eat it?” Mincha asked

“It’s a tradition I guess. You have to eat tofu after getting out of jail.” Hyejin giggled.

“I’ve never really liked plain tofu but alright.” Daehyun scooped some tofu in the spoon and ate it.

“Oh, you’re out.” Ajusshi came out to greet Daehyun.

“Why? Disappointed?” Daehyun asked him.

“A bit.” Ajusshi said making Daehyun irritated.

“Oh Daehyun I thought you said you have a sensitive throat. What did you eat in there?” Hyejin asked him.

“Hey you remembered. I ate nothing in there because of this.” Daehyun pointed to his throat.

“This is the only thing that I ate since I went in there.” Daehyun said holding up the plate of tofu.

 “Oh that’s right. Ajumma already made food for you. Come inside and eat.” Ajumma said as she rushed inside to set the table for Daehyun. Mincha followed Daehyun and kept on asking if he was all right.

“Hyejin-sshi.” Hyejin heard a deep voice from behind. She turned around and saw Himchan glaring at her.

“Y-yes?” Hyejin stuttered.

“I’m thinking whether or not I should punish you.” Himchan sighed.

“W-why would you punish me?” Hyejin was shocked.

“One taking my clothes without permission, two going to the magistrates place alone, and three not being lady like.”

“Number three I can’t really control.” Hyejin said back.

“You!” Himchan shouted

“Ah” Hyejin whimpered as she covered her head.

“I won’t hit you.” Himchan said calming down.

“Really?” Hyejin opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Go change your clothes. Afterwards go kneel over there with you arms up.

“What? You’re seriously going to punish me?” She was surprised.

“Yes, since your parent’s are not here I should punish you in their place.” Himchan said and walked into the house.

‘Aish even my parent’s don’t punish me.’ Hyejin said in her head.

“It’s fine, manly of him.” Hyejin thought of it a something good. She then went inside to change her clothes. When she was all girly again she came out to meet everyone surrounding Daehyun.

‘It feels like we’re a big family.’ Hyejin smiled as she looked at everyone.

“Daehyun- oppa. I’ll go prepare the water for your bath.” Mincha said happily as she ran off.

‘Ehh~, she totally has a crush on him doesn’t she.’ she said in her head. she then noticed Himchan staring at her.

“Go.” Himchan motion his head outside at the patio.

“Seriously?” she asked him.

“Yes.” He said crossing his arms. She then pouted and walked out to the patio. She climb on it and kneeled on her kneels facing the house and raise her arms.

“Himchan, what do you think you doing to the poor girl.” Ajumma quickly yelled at Himchan

“She could have cause some troubles acting on her own. She has to be punished.” He said to ajumma. Hyejin just frowned and acted sad to ajumma.

“She did it for a good reason.” Ajumma took her side.

“Yes~, I promise I won’t do it again.” Hyejin gave them her puppy dog eyes.

“Stop kneeling Hyejin. Come over here and eat since you haven’t ate all morning.

“Yes~!” Hyejin quickly got up and was about to step down from the patio when Himchan spoke up.

“No!” He said making Hyejin freeze.

“He’s right, have her stay there for a bit to fix her mind.” Daehyun said to her as he continued eating.

“Yah, Did you forget that I was the one to help you out?!” Hyejin shouted.

“Eomeoni, look at her.” Himchan said.

“I think it’s fine.” Ajumma said as she walked over and helped Hyejin down from the patio.

“Himchan-oppa, I promise I will try to behave properly from now on.” Hyejin said cutely. Himchan just avoided looking at her.

“Oh is my son being shy right now?” Ajumma giggled.

“Really?” Hyejin was also amazed. Himchan was now all embarrassed.

“What are you saying? I’m going to tend the fields.” Himchan said and left.

“Oh, so he was shy.” Hyejin giggled. Hyejin then looked at Daehyun who was just eating all by himself.

“Yah, what are you a pig?” She shouted at him as she shoved him a bit.

“Yah, I’m eating so don’t push me.” Daehyun said back almost choking. The reason why Daehyun was all quiet and eating was because he felt a bit left out. His chest felt heavy hearing Himchan and Hyejin talking to each other.

“Save some food for me too.” Hyejin said and sat down across from Daehyun. Daehyun took a peek at her and saw that she was smiling.

“Ah-hem, just look at you two.” Daehyun hissed.

“Me and who?” Hyejin asked as she ate.

“That guy out there. Tsk you two are from different time periods. Don’t even think about dating.” Daehyun said without thinking.

“Why not?” Hyejin said back making Daehyun choke.

“What? You mean…” Daehyun was surprised at her answer.

“I can do whatever I want to.” She said making Daehyun speechless.

“Woah~” Daehyun sighed and shook his head. He then just continued eating uneasily.

 


 

Sorry for not updating for a long- LONG time. I've been busy. So to make it up I made this chapter a bit longer than usual. Hopefully I can update again soon. Thanks for reading.