#2

Meeting Him Once Again

Listen to this : Click

- Luhan -

"Luhan.. You're okay?" Suho tap his shoulder.

Luhan shook his head. "Did you see her cry? She's not like the Hye Jin that I know.. She seems like a walking dead body. very... frail" He sigh.

"Hyung let me go talk to her" Sehun said while holding his hand.

"No, Sehun.. This is my fault for leaving her like that.. There's other ways to break up with her but I chose the painful one..." He smile weakly.

Kris sigh "I can't stand looking at you like this anymore Luhan! Ever since the break up you can't practice well. Your body is here but your mind went to Hye Jin. You often get scolded by the managers.. There must be something that we can do.."

Luhan look at him and smile "I'll talk to her"

"But she seems pretty hot right Luhan?" Chanyeol said and smile.

Luhan look at him "heyyyy" 

Chen hit Chanyeol's head "Ow!" Then Xiumin hit Chanyeol's head. 

"Why did you hit me hyung?! Chen is enough.." He pout.

Xiumin smile "I just feel like hitting your head"

"Come here!" Chanyeol chase Xiumin.

"Hey you two! Stop!" Kris scold them.

Chanyeol and Xiumin look at each other and laugh softly.

Tao shook his head at his two hyungs' silliness.

Luhan stands "I need to talk to her. You guys know the way back to my house right?"

EXO nodded. "Go and look for her" Suho flash his angelic smile.

"Fighting!" EXO said in unison and wave.  Luhan laughs "Thanks guys!" He wave back and ran to your house.

 

 

-You-

"I'm home!" as usual no feedbacks.. Your parents went overseas and your brother must be at his friend's house.

"As usual I'm alone!" Your voice echoed as you said it.

You went upstairs and take a shower. You sigh and let the hot water slides to your skin.

You felt relax "okay.. Let's just not think about him" You finished bathing when you heard the doorbell.

You wrap your body with a towel. "Who is it?" You open the door and saw Luhan standing infront of you.

You gasp "L-Luhan.."

He look at you from bottom to the top and your body heats up.

You quickly close the door but Luhan is fast enough to block the the door with his feet.

"L-Luhan what are you doing here?" You stuttered. He went in your house and lock the door behind him.

"Hye Jin.. I'm so sorry.." He steps forward but you step back.

"I don't want to look at your face and listen to your stupid excuse." You said not looking at him.

Luhan sigh "Then don't look at me! but please listen to what I'm going to say.." He pull you closer to him and hug you.

You struggled to escape from his embrace but the more you struggle the tighter he hug you.

You grew tired and sigh "Go on.."

"Hye Jinah.." His velvet voice called your name like a sweet song to your ears..

"I'm really sorry.. I love you so much.. I love you! I have no intentions to break up with you.. ever. but my manager told me to break up with you for many reasons. At the day I asked you to break up was the most painful day I've ever experience.. I thought I could die.." He sigh.

"You know I want to be a singer so much right? But I regretted what I have done and I just can't stand there and do nothing.. I need to see you but my members stop me to. But after a month passed this longing to see you grew bigger but I just have to let it go.." You felt cold drop of water falling to your shoulders.

You look up at him and you saw his tears. Luhan.. he's.. crying..

"But after 2 years passed I just can't control myself and come here looking for you.. and now.. I'm standing infront of you begging for your forgiveness.. My heart is in so much pain.. Please forgive me.."

You felt his sincerity and your tears streaming down.

"Luhan.." He look at you and wipe off your tears from your beautiful face. "I'm so sorry.." He whisper.

You shook your head "I... forgive you" You smile at him.

You really miss him and you just have to give in.. It's enough now that you know that he loves you.. no.. it's more than enough..

"I forgive you Luhan.." He shook his head "How can you forgive me that easily?.."

"Because I love you.." Luhan smile and lean in to kiss you.

He puts his arm around you and you hugged him by the neck.

It's a long and passionate kiss as you and Luhan move in unison. You have butterflies in your stomach and you felt slightly dizzy.

You break the kiss and breathe heavily.

He chuckle "Your kissing skills become so much better"

"Better? What?! Luhan!" You hit his chest hard.

"So you said that I'm a bad kisser?!" He laugh "Well.."

You gasp "You're so.. urrgghh!" You push him. Luhan chuckle and stops you "wait.. wait.. I'm joking! You're so sensitive!" 

He hugs you "and so serious! and so talkative and so hyper.." He chuckle and kiss your head.

"and You're so mean and cruel and ert!" He laugh. "I'm not finished! You're cutting my lines sweetheart.."

You look at him "continue.." 

He ruffles your hair "That's why I love you.." Your lips curve into a beautiful smile. Those words make your body heat up and your cheeks tinted in pink.

It was really breathtaking to Luhan as he saw your precious smile again that he miss so much.

His smile faded "What's wrong?" You ask.

"You're so skinny!" He shout.

"OMG! Don't shout!" You close your ears. He chuckle.

"I'm going to to buy you a lot of food."

"neh?" 

"Yah! go and get change!" He grins.

You miss that smile. You laugh and nodded "Wait for meeeeeee..."

You run upstairs and get change.

Luhan laugh "I love you!" Even though he said it just to make you laugh but that is sincerely from his heart. 

"Whatever!" You chuckle.

Luhan smiles "I will never let you go again Hye Jin... never.."

 

 

 

 

That's the end of your story with Luhan.

tumblr_m8cqpc7M9z1ru5oqyo1_500.gif

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subscribing and comment pwease..

please please please I'm expecting your comments dear subcribers and readers :)

Hope you like this story ^_____^

Meeting Him Once Again is finish!

yeay~ T__________T

 

tumblr_mbxk4nABvW1qzgk0uo1_250.gif  tumblr_mbxk4nABvW1qzgk0uo2_250.gif

tumblr_mbxk4nABvW1qzgk0uo3_250.gif  tumblr_mbxk4nABvW1qzgk0uo4_250.gif

 

tumblr_m7p9zfcKB71qiurvjo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m5kxz4DBAS1ru5oqyo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m52bj8po8N1ru5oqyo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m52afqRpQE1ru5oqyo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_m4wh7pDO9f1ru5oqyo1_500.jpg

 

 

tumblr_m4fidkFW2r1ru5oqyo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m48go2Zx7e1ru5oqyo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m3s1i0WbOC1ru5oqyo1_500.gif

 

The best looking in EXOK; voted by 60 persons

 

tumblr_md1xplnHTV1qcjhomo1_500.png

THANK YOU~

Thank you to all readers and subscribers!

please please please please comment! neh? hehehe xD

LionFIRE

EunKyung90

Lumonroe

shinee53187

Seunghyunsu