#1

Meeting Him Once Again

It's been 2 years after you broke up with your boyfriend.. You were strolling in the park enjoying the scenery..

You remembered the day when he asks you to be his girlfriend and the day he broke up with you at a bench in the park where you guys met for the first time.

You sit on the bench and hug your knees while watching some children playing catch.

You sigh "I miss you Lu... How are you?"

 

you / Luhan(on the phone)

*flashback

"Hello?"

"Hye Jinah.."

 You giggle. "Hey~ what's up?.."

"I want to see you.."

Your heart beats crazily upon hearing his velvet voice.

"awww.. did you miss me? We just met a while ago in school Luhan.." You laugh.

He chuckle "I guess so.."

"guess what?"

"I miss you..."

You smile..  "our place?"

He nodded "mhmm..see you in 5!"

"Hey! that quick?" You asks.

"Can't you hear me?! I miss you!" He shouts. 

You laugh and close the phone getting ready to meet him.

The kids in the park stop playing and look at Luhan like he's crazy or something.

Luhan chuckle "Continue...playing" He smiles awkwardly.

 

after a few minutes..

 

You arrived at the park and saw Luhan back facing you.

You smile and sneakily hug him from behind.

Luhan was shocked at first but his body relaxes when he smell the fruity fragance that his girlfriend love so much.

"Hello Lu!" You beam.

"Hello hugger.." He turns his head a bit looking at you.You felt his hot breath tickle your lips you smile and give a sweet short kiss on his lips.

"Why do you want to see me?" You sit beside him.

He smiles "Can you give me more?" 

You tilt your head "More what Lu?"

He wants to kiss you when you push his head slightly from going forward.

He frown "Why do you want to see me?" You ask him again.

"Give me a short little sweet kiss~" He point to his lips. You laugh "No.. I won't until you tell me why do you want to see me.."

He lift his eyebrows "You don't want to kiss me?" He pout cutely.. You shook your head. 

He sigh "alright.. alright.."

"Yes?" You look at him.

"Can we walk for a while?" He stands and offer his hand to you.

You take his hand and walk with him.

"It's kinda windy today huh?" You said while using your other hand stopping your dress from showing your thighs.

He smile "You're so y today..." He blurted out what he thought in his mind.

You laugh "I know.." 

He flicked your head "Don't ever show your iness to other guys! or not.. I'll be so mad!" He makes an angry face.

You laugh "You need to improve your angry expressions more Lu! You look so funny xD"

"Really?" You nodded and laugh cutely.. "Can we stop walking? My legs hurt.." You pout.

He nodded and ruffle you hair. You smile at him "Lu..."  He look at you with his brown eyes and you lost in his gaze.

"Yes babe?" He asks. You laugh awkwardly "nothing..I love you.."

He smiles "I love love love love love love you too" 

You giggle. "So.. what are you going to tell me?"

His smile faded. "I..."

"What's wrong? You ask him with curiosity and cup his cheeks. He let go of your hands from his cheeks and sigh heavily.

"Lu.. You're frightening me.. What's wrong?"

"Hye Jin.." He called your name with his serious tone yet calming voice.

"Yeah?" You look into his eyes finding what he's going to say?..

His eyes showed full of sorrow and sadness..

It makes your stomach rolls like riding in a roller coaster.

"I love you so much.. I.. I really do.." You giggle.

"I know" Your cheeks were tinted in pink.

"I love you so much and I hope that you always remember that"

You nodded.

 

 

 

 

[LISTEN TO THIS : Click]

 

The sky is getting darker and everyone started to left the park.

"Lu! let's go home.. It will rain soon.." You take his hand but he stops you.

He sigh. "I have something to say.."

 

[listen to this too but you don't have to close the first song I gave you.. It has to be played along with this effect : Click]

 

The thunder started to roar. "Let's go home! You can talk to me tomorrow" You pull him but he still didn't budge.

"But I have to say it today.. I can't wait anymore.. I have to say this today.. right now!" He said strictly.

The rains pour down slightly at first but it rain cats and dogs after a while.

"We are wet! We have to go home now Lu!" You pull him harder "Lu! Luhan! You . are . crazy!"

"I have something to say and I want you to listen!" He said pulling your body closer to him. 

You nodded and waited patiently.

"Lu.. what is it?" You look at him. "Lu! come on! I wanna go home! It's raining heavily~" You whine.

"I... want a break" His eyes lock to the ground not wanting to look at you.

"What?" Your body froze upon hearing the statement from Luhan's mouth. Your brain cannot digest what you just heard.

"I.. can't hear you very clearly Luhan.." You said in disbelief.

"I.. want to break up" You were shocked. You never once think about you would break up with your boyfriend.

"no..." You said faintly. "Lu.. I.. I never want to ---"

"I... " He sigh.  "We're over Hye Jinah.. and I don't want to see you again.. please let me go.." You stop him from walking away.

"No! You can't! Why? Why do you want a break up? Why?! Answer me!" You shook his body harshly and cry.

"Do you love someone else?.. It's okay.. You can love her.. do what you want but please! Don't leave me.." You cry hoping he would agree.

"Why are you so pathetic Hye Jin?! What? You don't care if I love her and still want to keep this relationship?! Are you stupid?!!" Luhan grab your face harshly and look at you.

"I don't want to break up with you! I can't live without you! That's why! I thought you said you'll love me until the last of your breath!" You cried.

"It's over Hye Jinah..." He walks away and you stop him "Lu... Please don't!"

"I'm sorry.." Those are the last 3 words you heard from him ever since he left you.

You let go of his hand and fell on the ground. Shivering in cold.

You watch him leave without looking back at you. Without feeling any guiltiness for leaving you there alone in the rain.

How could you, Luhan! You said you love me for a thousand years! And you promise me you love me.. only me.

But you broke that promise! You broke that promise on a very important day... My birthday..

 

 

Luhan collapse on the middle of the road. He can't stand properly.

His legs felt like jelly and he couldn't continue to walk. His heart hurts a lot.. it felt like someone were ripping his hearts apart without any mercy.

"I'm sorry Hye Jinah!" He shouts and tears slides through his cheek.

"I'm sorry.. " He whispers. "I'm sorry..."

*end of flashback

 

 

You started crying. Your life was a living hell after you broke up with Luhan. You're lifeless and weak.

There's no more the cute and hyper Hye Jin. There's no more the friendly and happy Hye Jin.

There's no more the pretty and attractive girl who couldn't stop talking even Luhan can't stop her.

You're one of a happy-go-lucky girl. That's what makes Luhan fall for you. Your charms.

But now.. there's no more the cute , hyper , attractive Hye Jin whatever her name is..

It's all because of Luhan. Yes, Luhan is his name.

It's all because of that man who you love for 3 precious years. That cute man when he smiles.. showing his adorable eyes curve into a moon-shape like that made you fall for him at the first time you met him.  That caring man who always lend his shoulder to you and listens to all of your painful stories. That man who you hate the most but you're still in love with him...

Yes! you admit it..

You admit that you still love the man named Luhan.

You love him so much and you can't seem to forget him.. not even a thousand years..

You cried harder remembering the painful story ever that happened to you.

 

 

"Hye Jinah...? Hye Jin is that you?" That's it.. That's his voice.. The voice that you longing to hear and miss so much.

You look up and found Luhan standing infront of you with a smile plastered in his face. "It's you.."

You were so shocked that you choked with your tears. "Hey..." He lowered his body to look at you closely.

"Hye Jinah..." He smile. He caressed your cheek ever so sweetly and wipe off your tears with his thumbs.

You miss that touch.. That warm and soft hands made your skin tingle.

You realise what he's doing and push him.

"What are you doing here?!" You shout with anger and surprise when you saw 11 men looking at you and Luhan.

Your tears started to fall.."What are you doing here?" You ask him but this time you said it a little softer like a whisper.

"Hye Jin.. I miss you" He said to you made your hair stand up.. You felt electric flow in your body.

You never had this feeling for a long time.

"Hye Jinah.. I'm so sorry.." A man with a tall figure helps Luhan to stand.

"I'm sorry Hye Jinah.." Sorry is the only word that came out from his mouth.. Sorry..

You stood up and walk away leaving Luhan and the men there.

"Where are you going?!" Luhan asks.

"I wanna go home!" You shout without looking at him.

"But... I need to talk to you!" He grab your arm.

"Let go off me! I don't even know you!" You said and release Luhan's grip from you.

You walk away in a fast pace hoping that he would not stop you again.

"Hye Jinah!" He shout calling your name.

"Shut up!" You run away clutching your painful heart as it will going to explode.

You groan "Why are you coming back Luhan! Why?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Don't forget to comment and thank you for those who subscribe me!

 

thank you subscribers~

Wind_Flower

marisang11

byunahrin

bubbleteajammie

Mel1570