Candy.

Candy.

Xiumin entered the doors of Seoul's most industrious shopping centre, his wallet jumping around in his pocket as he moved quickly, trying to find the right stores. It was early December, which meant there was only so many days until the big celebration of Christmas was upon everyone. Xiumin, on the other hand, was dreading the big day. He wasn't really gifted in finding the right things to present to everyone on the day - hence why he was a last minute shopper.

"Where is it, where is it..." he mumbled under his breath, looking for the biggest chocolate store in the whole mall. The only thing he knew what to buy everyone was sweets and chocolate, so he decided to come to the mall to buy from the biggest company in Seoul. He knew he wouldn't be able to go wrong there. 

He tilted his head up, scanning the second floor shops to see if he was going to have any luck - and that's when he saw the big, luminous letters; Dear Chocolate! 

He smiled, and promptly made his way over to the escalators, trying to get to the shop as quickly as he could, for all the chocolate could already be gone. As soon as his step on the escalator reached the floor of the second level, he was off and running to the store. His little legs carried him through the crowds of people, as he got closer and closer to Dear Chocolate.

He let out a content sigh as his reached it, quickly escorting himself out the wave of people and through the shops doors. It smells so good in here! Once he was a depth of the way in the store, he walked over to the isle labelled Holiday Chocolates. He browsed all the shelves of chocolate and candy, ranging from nutty to caramel, white to dark, small to ginormous. He sighed, too many chocolates for very few people - he though he had all this planned, but maybe buying chocolate wasn't going to be as easy at he thought. 

"Are you having some trouble sir?" Xiumin turned around, only to be greeted by a sight he though was sweeter then the chocolate this isle contained. He locked eyes with the store worker, her brown eyes melting in his gaze. "Y-Yes I am." He managed to spit out, his cheeks flushing a warm red as he dropped her gaze. She let out a little giggle, which Xiumin could only think was at his foolishness. 

"So, what are you looking for?" She asked, stepping closer to him and scanning the chocolate layed out in front of them. "That's exactly my problem. I don't know what I'm looking for, all I know if that it falls under the category of chocolate." She laughed at him again, as she reached out her hand and flicked through the selections. "Who are you looking for?" "My mother, brother and, um..." 

"Girlfriend?" She asked, turning her eyes and smiling lightly. "Oh, um no. I don't have one." Yet. She turned away from him again, and reached up on her tip-toes, pulling a selection box out from the top row. "I think this will suit your mother just fine." He took it lightly from her hands, and sent her a gentle smile. "Thank you..." His eyes darted quickly to her name tag, "...Sulli."

She giggled, and he noticed a little blush creeping up onto her cheeks. "Thank you..." "Xiumin." He cut in, which earned a laugh from between her lips. "Thank you, Xiumin. I hope you have a great christmas." She bowed at him slightly, before turning around and making her way down the isle, walking towards a woman who was struggling to reach a pack of chocolate bites. 

"Wait!" He shouted before he could stop himself. She turned around, her eyes wide, slightly confused with what else Xiumin could want. 

"What chocolate do you like to recieve on christmas, Sulli?"