Broken heart by one but healed by another

We broke up, but I found someone else

Kiseop's POV

Noo! I feel bad for Jaevin! They shouldn't break up! They have to be together! Kevin promised they would be forever! What happened now! I saw Eli and Kevin walking past me and I ran towards them.

"Kevin! You promised me that Jaevin will never break up!" He smiled.

"Maybe, that promise was never true, Kiseop." My eyes widened.

"So..you were lying to me then..." His eyes widened when he realised me tearing up.

"No..Kiseop. I wasn't. I just didn't think that promise would last." I shook my head as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"But you promised, Kev! And promises aren't meant to be broken!" He looked down and shook his head.

"I'm really sorry, Kiseop.. Really am." I cried harder and he hugged me tightly. Then, we heard footsteps.

"Kiseop? Why are you.. Oh. I see. Kevin made you cry, did he?" He narrowed his eyes at Kevin, who scoffed and pushed me away. I looked at him in shock.

"I made myself a promise. And it was not to talk to anyone who talks to you. I'm sorry, Kiseop but you're one of them so..see you next time." He walked away from me slightly colder and my eyes widened. When he walked away, more tears flowed down my cheeks and I sobbed. 

"He promised me.. Jaevin won't broke up..Now...he's not going to talk to me...And it's your fault, Jaeseop!" He looked down. I ran past him to my room and I slammed the door shut. I cried and sniffled as I slid on the door. Why is this all happening to me.. Then, someone knocked on my door.

"Kiseop..I'm sorry...Please come out.." 

"Just leave me alone, Jaeseop.. Please.."

"I will stand here until you open the door." Minutes later and I could still feel his presence outside. I sighed in defeat and opened the door. I looked up and sniffled.

"Happy now that Kevin's not my friend anymore?" Then, he hugged me tightly.

"I'm really sorry, Kiseop.." I hugged him back.

"That's okay.." I could feel his smile.

"Thank you.." I looked up and cracked a smile. I nodded and sniffled one last time. I looked down at our shoes. Few minutes later, I felt his hand lifting my head up and when my gaze went to his eyes, he leaned closer and kissed me. I froze in place but then, I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue slipping in my mouth. When he pulled away, my eyes was still closed and I was leaning on the wall for support. I could feel his smile once again and he pecked me once again before uttering the three words.

"I love you." 

 

A/N: Awwwwh, how cute! I was squealing by the end of the chapter! Hehe ^^