I hate him..but I love another

We broke up, but I found someone else

Kevin's POV

Yaaaaaay! Manager-hyung said that we have a day off from practice!! I planned to bring Eli shopping with me since Jaeseoppie planned to bring Kiseop to a bookfair with him. I ran to Eli and I hugged him.

"Are you ready to go!" Eli blinked and removed my arms off of him.

"I am, but please don't hug me. AJ would think wrongly. You know he's the type who gets jealous easily." I nodded and ran to get my shoes. I wore it and when I got up, Jaeseop was looking at me, smiling widely. I giggled at him and he pecked me on the lips.

"Take care, alright? Make sure you eat."

"Well, don't think so much about me until you're unaware of Kiseop's intentions. You know how he is around people he doesn't know." He smiled at me.

"Of course I know. He is my childhood friend," I laughed and nodded.

"Eli and I will take our leave now. Bye, Kitty!"

"Take care, Fishy!" I laughed and walked out with Eli. He drove us there and after he parked his car, I got out and squealed.

"It's been a while since I've been in this mall! Let's go, E!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in with me. He laughed and wore his cap. We went to different stores and mostly, the bag are mine. Maybe only two are from Eli but the others are mine! All mine! Then, Eli felt tired and we walked to the nearest park. He dropped all the bags down and fell on the soft grass.

"I'm so tired..Can we go back now, Kev?" He panted, making me laugh.

"You're eating too much ramen, Eli! Be careful!" I joked about him, making him pull me down onto the grass. I turned slightly so that I would fall on top of Eli. His eyes widened.

"Kevin, we're too close. Jaeseop told me about space constrain. Please, Kevin." I giggled.

"You listen to Jaeseoppie too much. C'mon, loosen up and chill while we're both here." I leaned closer and pecked him on the lips. His eyes widened and I bit his bottom lip, making him gasp and giving me the chance to roam around. Few minutes later, a shadow was blocking our light. I turned around to see Kiseop..That means..Jaeseop is nearby. His eyes widened. He looked around before kneeling to us.

"You two, get off now! Jaeseop is really close by!" I got off of Eli, who was frozen on the ground. Kiseop screamed and Eli got up. 

"Act normal, Eli!"

"But, he-"

"I know!..I saw you too. Jaeseop was about to walk here but I distracted him. Look, he's coming." I hugged Kiseop and smiled. He smiled widely back to me.

"Hey, you guys! What a coincidence!"

"I know right!" Jaeseop smiled and wrapped his arm around Kiseop's shoulders.

"How is Kevin, Eli?" He smiled awkwardly. Kiseop shook his head slightly.

"Perfect." I hugged Jaeseop and kissed him.

"I miss you!!" Jaeseoppie laughed at me.

"I missed you too.." Eli smiled awkwardly then turned around. Jaeseoppie was smiling at me but when he turned his gaze to Eli, his sweet and gentle eyes becomes fierce and scary.

"Jaeseoppie?" He looked at me.

"Erm..can we go now? I'm freezing." Jaeseop just stood there. He looked at Eli then to me. Few minutes later, he backed away from me with narrowed eyes. My eyes widened. Did he realise it?

"Kevin..Why is Eli's lips bruised?"

"Erm..He fell down." Jaeseop shook his head.

"No, he didn't, did he? Kevin, I know you and you're the only one who bruised someone's lips when you kiss them. Did you..kiss Eli?" I looked down and closed my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, Jaeseoppie.."

"Why, Kevin? Why.. Am I not that good enough that you would kiss Eli?"

"Well, you're the one who gets jealous easily, AJ." Jaeseop glared at me.

"You're the one who kissed him." My eyes widened.

"What is your problem?"

"What is your problem?" He questioned me with scary eyes and I scoffed. I pushed him away.

"Look, if you're going to act like this, it's better if we go our separate ways."

"Well, I agree."

"Fine, let's break up." Kiseop's eyes widened and so did Eli's.

"Guys..I think you're going too far.."

"Kiseop. This is life. We have friends..and foes." Jaeseop glared at me while talking to Kiseop.

"Kiseop. Don't hang out with him. Hang out with me and Eli."

"No, he is with me. How about this, Kevin? You and Eli. Kiseop and I. Deal?" I smiled.

"Deal." With that, I walked away with a shocked Eli. I really hate Jaeseop now..But I guess I found myself an angel.

 

A/N: Nooo! Jaevin broke up!..That means...there is Elvin and 2seop now! xD