We love each other!

We broke up, but I found someone else

Jaeseop's POV

Ahh! You can never ever get bored when you have someone like Kevin who keeps you occupied! He's just like an angel anyone dreams of. But, dude, back off. Kevin's mine. I was walking to our room and when I saw Kiseop talking to Kevin, I got closer but I hid behind the wall.

"Awwwwwh! You and Jaeseoppie are sooo~ cute! You guys should just marry off each other!"

"Kiseop!" I smiled at my childhood friend's support.

"Come on! Both of you love each other! Might as well...buy a promise ring! Ahhhh! Cuteeeee!" Then, I knocked on the door. Kiseop's gaze turned to me and he grinned.

"Ohh! I'm so hungry! I better leave! Bye Kevin!" He got up and ran past me.

"Good luck!" He whispered to me before running down. I smiled and walked in.

"It's awesome having a childhood friend like Kiseop. Very supportive." I nodded and sat next to my cute little dongsaeng. I pulled him closer to me.

"Love you."

"Love you too, hyungie." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. Kevin blushed as I pulled away. He looks really adorable when he blushes. Then, we heard a scream at the hall.

"AJ and Kevin sitting on the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!" We both laughed at the wacky and silly hyung of ours.

"Lee Kiseop! Keep quiet!" We both heard Soohyun-hyung shout back to Kiseop. Then, we heard running to the room next to us.

"Hoon and Soohyun sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!" We both chuckled at his silliness. When we heard runnings, I ran to the door and opened it up. Kiseop was running in circles from Soohyun. Hoon was just standing there, laughing at the two hyungs.

"Kiseoppie, the door's open." Kiseop looked at me and grinned. I smiled widely back and he ran in.

"Thanks for opening the door. And sorry about just now. I felt hyperactive after drinking soda." Kiseop giggled and I ruffled his hair.

"Ahaha, that's okay. I know you anyway. Like really really know you well." He smiled and peeked out of the door.

"I think the coast is clear..I'll go now. You can continue to those Jaevin moments you were having. Haha!" He ran out before I could ruffle his hair again. I laughed at him and I closed the door gently. I sat back next to my sweetheart and I cuddled with him.

"I really love you, Kevin."

"I love you so much too, Jaeseoppie." I lifted his face up and I kissed him on the lips. 

 

A/N: Next chapter, you're going to see drama, drama and drama. xD