The Confession

My Life with Taeil

The Thailand contraversy was rough on Block B, Taeil included. The first time I saw him, he was tear-stained and drunk. I felt such pity that I took him home and comforted him, of course after calling his manager.

Who knows when we first felt the spark between us? But since then, we kept it alive.

We secretly dated during the harsh critisisms and suicide petitions. Some may say it was too soon, but we adopted a girl during that time. Her name is Cassie. The members and manager disapproved, but we made it. I always wanted a child.

People started suspecting something with all the pictures of us. But Taeil and his company lied and the fans ate up the sugar-coated words. It went quiet for a while, but Taeil was tired of hiding me and our daughter. He wanted the world, or at least Korea, to know that I was his. It was a rather questionable way, but...

He took us to the music awards and we eagerly waited. Nillili Mambo was up for winning. They won.

Then he took the mic and said: "I want you all to know something. I have a daughter."

The crowd went silent. He motioned for us to come up, and we did.

"Here she is, and here's my yeobo."

I could feel the crowd's shock. At that moment, I knew they hated me, and Taeil now.

Not because I claimed their precious oppa, But because I, in fact, am a man.