His last performance

His last song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzjrYxiJA3A

(Please listen to the songs I provide)

"Where are we going?" Yunho asked as ~~~~~ lead him somewhere blind folded. "We’re almost there just a little more" she said guiding him up steps. Finally they stopped, she released her hands around his arms "Oppa open your eyes in a count of ten" she instructed before running off.

Silently counting in his head as he was told, he reached 10 in no time, gently he pried off the blindfold covering his eyes. "SURPRISE!!!" millions of fans stood around him waving red balloons. He stood there stunned before realizing he was standing on stage "EVERYONE LETS GIVE A HAND TO DBSK’S ONE AND ONLY LEADER, JUNG YUNHO!" a voice behind him exclaimed, in which the fans responded by loudly crying out his name.

Turning around he saw his band mates walking down the stage to the centre where he was, smirking. He looked at his friends confused "what is all this?" Yoochun ran up to him throwing an arm around his shoulder "A concert, what else? Our fans missed seeing you on stage, and our members missed performing on stage with you." Changmin stood next to him "Now would you do us the honour of joining us on stage again?" Junsu and Jaejoong held out there hands.

He looked around at his eager fans and the members standing in front of him waiting for his answer, from the corner of his eyes he saw ~~~~~~~ standing not too far from where he was. She gave him a small smile and mouthed ‘good luck’. Looking back up at s he smiled "Of course" he placed his hands on top of Junsu’s and Jaejoong’s.

His friends all placed there hands on top of each other "DBSK, DBSK, DBSK FIGHTING!" all 5 of them and their fans cheered. "Let’s get the party started!" Junsu yelled in his broken english as he ran down the stage with his other members as the music started playing.

He danced to the music, his charisma and charms all shown through his dancing and singing. He smiled at his fans and greeted them, happy to be back on stage. Song after song he gave it his best and showed them his all, he pushed away the happenings and enjoyed the time he had on stage. She smiled seeing, the content smile on his face ‘that’s where you belong, in the spot light on stage’ she thought as she watched her boyfriend perform.

After hours on stage the concert was finally coming to an end, everyone quiet down as the boys made their way back to the centre of the stage sweating. He was the first to speak "Hi everybody! I am Jung Yunho!" he bowed as fans scream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter