His goodbyes

His last song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YqHgbydO-8 

~~~~~~~ followed suite with the roller where Yunho laid on the bed passed out, and behind her were the rest of s. She tightly held onto his hand “Oppa please don’t do this to me….” she cried. “I am sorry miss, but please stay out here” a nurse instructed her before running into the room.  Yoochun came over, putting his arms around her “Lets go sit down” he lead her over to a chair. She sat on the chair, her hands clasped together ‘Omma… Appa… If you’re really up there then please listen to my prayers. Yunho… please save him, I can’t live without him. Omma, please protect him, I need him to stay by my side more than anything. I promise to never ask of anything again ever again, please just save him….’ she cried as she prayed for his safety.

 

Moments later his doctor walked out, and the facial expression plastered on his face had everyone worrying. “How is he? It’s just fatigue again right? It’s nothing to worry about right?!?” The doctor stayed quiet “Tell me it’s not something to worry about!” she exclaimed frustrated, her tears flowing non stop. The doctor looked up at her “Please be ready for the worse” he quietly spoke. She shook her head in disbelief “No… this is all a joke… he was fine just a couple hours ago! He was even performing on stage!” she clutched onto the arms of the doctor “You have to save him. Please I am begging you” Looking away the doctor apologized “There’s nothing else we can do” he walked away leaving her on the ground crying her heart out.

 

s all stood there unable to take in the situation, all of them shedding tears for their beloved leader. Jaejoong the strongest one of all of them, crouched down next to her “Wipe your tears and go in and see him, he’s probably looking for you right now” he helped her stand up. She shook her head “I can’t see him… If i go in then he’ll have a reason for leaving… He won’t leave if he doesn’t see me, he won’t leave without saying goodbye… I can’t go in there” she shook her head crying. “But if you go in there, he’ll have a reason not to go, he’ll try his best to live on for you” she looked up at Jaejoong with teary eyes. “Go in” he encouraged her, in which she responded with a small nod.

 

She stood just outside of his door, taking a deep breath she wiped away her tears before walking in. “o-oppa…” she called out to him, who laid on the bed with machines attached to him. He turned his head around to look at her “baby you’re here” he spoke, barely audible. She clutched onto the hem of her shirt, trying her best to hold back her tears “Oppa how are you feeling?” she made her way over to him. He held out his hand, in which she placed hers on “Tired… and really weak” she shook her head “Oppa you’re going to be ok. We’ll go home after this” He looked her in the eyes “Baby… It’s almost time for me to leave, I don’t think I can go home with you”

 

“Oppa please don’t say that…” she cried finally letting her tears free fall. “Baby don’t cry… it hurts me to see you cry” he gently pulled her down next to him “I am sorry ~~~~~~, I am really sorry I can’t keep my promise to you, I promise not to leave you alone but I don’t think I can keep my promise anymore” he looked up at her with  teary eyes “If only I wasn’t so selfish, you wouldn’t be experiencing the pain of someone leaving again. If only I thought about you before myself, then you wouldn’t be here crying but instead be at home living your life happily. If only I did the surgery when I had the chance to, then I wouldn’t be on this bed in this situation. If only I didn’t confess to you about my feelings, then maybe it wouldn’t be so painful to leave. If only you fell for some other guy instead of me. I am sorry for causing you so much pain, I am sorry for bringing you into all this, I am sorry for giving you empty promises…”

 

She frantically shook her head, tears flowing down her face uncontrollably “Oppa please don’t say that…. please don’t tell me your sorry… please don’t” she fell to the cold floor crying “If I didn’t meet you then I’d probably still feel trap, I wouldn’t have the courage to face the world. I wouldn’t have smiled and lived so happily. Even if it was just short time, I treasure every second I had spending with you. And if we could turn back time I would still choose to I fall in love with you, I wouldn’t change anything. So please oppa don’t apologize to me… please”

 

“~~~~~~~” he limply held his hand out to her “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter