The day that I hate is the day that I love the most.

Too Pretty To Lie

   The bell rings. "Recess time has over.Come,let's go to the library now." said Chorong.

   "You guys go first.I wanna go to the washroom first. Ermm...Sulli-ah ,can you bring my bag together with you? "asked Seohyun to Sulli.

   "Sure."answered Sulli short.

   "Thanks."Seohyun smiles to her and walks away to the washroom.

~~~~~

   "Hey guys,why are all of you waiting here?" asked Seohyun when she saw her friends and all other girls waiting in the school gallery .(the library is situated in the gallery.)

   "Mdm Hong asked us to wait here first while they are still preparing their stuffs in the library." said Sulli who is standing beside Hyuna and Chorong.

  Seohyun just nodded and sit on a stool.She's watching the IMH Academy's (International Music House Academy) carrying their music instruments into the library.All of them are in black cloth.Then,she looks at a tall boy  from his side who is helping his friend. 'Hurmm...tall and wears earrings.Nice haircut too.'thought Seohyun but ignores him when she heard her name is being called.She turns around and saw Ailee stands in front of her.Ailee gives her a name list and asks her to put down her signature.

  "Why do I have to sign this?" 

   "Miss Margaret want to know who is attending the workshop.Sign it and pass around."explained Aillee.

   "Oh okay."

   Mdm Hong enters the gallery and stands in front of the library's door.Before she allows them to go into the library,she asks them to keep quiet and be disciplined .All the girls obey her and walk to the library quietly.

~~~~~

   The tables  are arrange at the both sides of the room with a small path between it.Chorong,Seohyun,Hyuna and Sulli take the last four seats at the right table meanwhile  Ailee sits next to Hyuna but at the left table with her other friends.They sit next to each other but facing in front.The library are very packed with students.Seohyun who was sitting at the back moves her head to the left and then to the right to get the clear view of the MC who is standing in front of the library.A few minutes later,the workshop starts with some speech from the guest MC maybe a music teacher in IMH Academy,talking about music course and careers.Seohyun tried to pay attention to the MC as if she's interested in music but she has no music backgrounds at all.She's a ballet dancer who loves to dance and sing and the only thing she cares about is EXO.

   Chorong who is boring pokes her waist making Seohyun feels ticklish.Seohyun slaps her hand when she tries to do it again. "Chorong!Stop it!"warned Seohyun but Chorong just gives her a naughty smile.Seohyun quickly turns in front when Mdm Hong looks at her with a make-some-noise-and-i-shall-drag-you-out-of-here face.

  At last the speech ends and the music workshop continue with a group performance by the students of IMH Academy.The tall boy who caught Seohyun's attention just now sits in the middle where Seohyun can see him clearly and she's happy with that.Ailee called Seohyun and point to that boy who is playing with his hitting instrument and said he looks like Kris,Seohyun's bias from EXO.Hearing Kris's name makes Seohyun melts.She becomes hyperactive in sudden and thinking she's in the library,she controls herself and keep calm.

  Seohyun stares at that boy and agrees to Ailee. "He has a same jaw line with Kris."added Ailee. Seohyun nodded and look at him again.Ailee and Seohyun look at each other when he looks up with a charismatic gaze. Hyuna who heard their conversation looks at Seohyun and Seohyun smiles widely to her.

   "What's wrong Seohyun" asked  Chorong still not knowing anything.

   "Kris is here ."

   "Who?Which one?"

   "Don't know."

   "Seohyun-ahh..."

   "Try to look for him."

   The performance ends and a former student of their school gives a talk to them.'Kris Jr.' suddenly dissapears from her sight.Seohyun has looks everywhere to find him.Then suddenly,  'Kris Jr.' appears from nowhere and stands in between the shelves with a DSLR in his hands.Seohyun who's shock,nervous and happy at the same time knocks Ailee's chair to tell her that 'Kris Jr.' is there.Ailee looks at him and smiles to Seohyun.Seohyun didn't know whether 'Kris Jr.' realizes or not that they are looking at him but he's still taking pictures with his handsome camera. Hyuna and Sulli turn back and smile at Seohyun.

   "Is he the one?"guessed Chorong.

   "Doesn't he looks like Kris?"Seohyun replies Chorong's question with a question.

   "Yupp,His lips and jaw line especially."said Chorong after looking at him.

   The performance continues and this time he plays guitar." I can see him."said Chorong.

   Seohyun spazzes even more when that boy or 'Kris Jr.' sits at the right table where she's sitting but she's quite far from him because she sits at the back. 'Those who sits in front are so lucky' thought Seohyun but at least she can still see him.All eyes are on him although he is not the singer.Maybe he's shy he looks back and smiles to his friend.Looking at his smile makes Seohyun wanna faint.She can't breathe properly.She covers with her hand trying to calm herself down.

  "Oww,his smile!Kris owns that smile."said Chorong,whispering to her.

   Seohyun just nodded,not forget to smile and looks at him throughout the performance without focusing to the singer or anybody else.After it ends,the MC asks whether they want some more performance.All the students said yes and they sound excited.

  "Is he going to sing?"asked Seohyun to Hyuna when she saw him adjusting the microphone to his height.

  "I think so.Ehermm..Seohyun-ah can you imagine that he teaches you how to play guitar and he touches your hand..."Hyuna chuckled maybe excited about what she said.Meanwhile,Seohyun bite her fingers feeling extremely excited.

  "Okay, I present you our handsome boy,Kevin with his song."all the girls laugh and gave him a big applause.Seohyun just follows what everybody is doing because she can't hear from the back.She can't even hear his name and she didn't know that the MC had mentioned his name.

  Kevin sings and plays his y guitar accompany his three girlfriends as the background singer.

   "Luckily his voice is not same with Kris."said Seohyun to herself but Hyuna and Sulli heard her.Seohyun enjoyed his performance although she can't hear him and gave him a SUPER BIG applause like a mother who's proud of her son.

   That was the last performance by the IMH Academy students and the MC asks the students whether they are satisfied with the performances and he receives positive replies.Before the music workshop ends ,one of the student volunteers herself to thank the visitors from the IMH Academy and their teacher gives the guests MC a gift as an appreciation.

   The music workshop has ended and the teachers ask all of the students to go back to their classes.Seohyun don't want to go back to class because she still wants to look at Kris but then she has too before the teachers drags her out from the library.When she walks out of the library,she hears the girls talk about 'Kris Jr.' .Hyuna who is in front of her turns back and said "His name is Kevin."

   "Who?"asked Seohyun.

   "Kris Jr."said Hyuna and walks down the staircase.

   'Oh,so his name is Kevin...'Seohyun walks to her class with a never faded smile on her face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 updated!!yeayyyyyyy!!!!At last..i've done with these two chapters.I thought i can't finish it  by today cuz i'm busy playing my fave game~kingdom rush~but that game stressed me out so i decided to continue with my story.

HUHUHUHU I MISS MY SCHOOL ESPECIALLY THE SCHOOL LIBRARY!!!WAHAHAHA.

TODAY IS THE 24TH DAY SINCE I'VE MET HIM ON 29TH OCTOBER 2012.OMG WHY AM I BEING TOO SPECIFIC.GRRR...I HOPE I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN,,JEBAL JEBAL JEBAL JEBAL!!!!!

OKAY GUYS I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY SUPER LAME STORY...I'LL UPDATE CHAPTER 3 AND 4 SOON BUT NOT SO SOON,MAYBE ONE OR TWO WEEKS LATER BUT I PRAY THAT I WON'T TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE THIS STORY.WELL I HAVE A PROB WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION RIGHT NOW AND MAYBE I CAN'T ON9 FOR A LONG TIME.SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE PATIENT OKAY?LOVE YA.XOXOXO

ANNYEONG...BYEYEOM