A Lazy Day

Too Pretty To Lie

   

Today i don't feel like doing anything,

i just wanna sit in my class,

​if u wanna ask me to do something

just stop it cuz i won't do anything

because today it's boring and i'm very lazy.

very lazy.....

modified lazy song by A.O.Desparadoyaya..LOL:D

 

   "Yaa!Why do we have to do this today?We should be in the class right now." grumbled Seohyun while wiping the windows.

   "What to do?If we don't this,we still can't go back to the class."said Sulli.

   "But  we should be having a music workshop right now. Look at the time now,it's already 8:30 am.The workshop should be starting at 7:30 am."

   "Yaa, I know right.We have done this that day.Furthermore,this audi has been already clean.It's so wasting of time cleaning it again."

   "Huhuhu, I regretted for coming to school today.I should be staying at home right now."said Seohyun and walk out of the auditorium after she had done with the windows.

   Sulli follows Seohyun and they sit on the bench in front of the audi."I think we will die in boredness . Mrs.Lee says it's going to  end at 9:30,during the recess time but now it's only 8:30."Sulli sighed.

   Seohyun let out a heavy sighed."We were so unlucky.Gayoon is lucky for not going to school today.I'm so jealous of her.Look!It's going to rain soon.How nice if I'm sleeping in this cold weather."She looks at the cloudy sky.

   Sulli laughs at Seohyun statement."Hey, what do you think Hyuna and Chorong  are doing right now?"asked Sulli suddenly remembered about their two friends.

   "I think they are sitting at the canteen.There's nothing they can do there.Moreover,it's raining now.Why?Do you want to see them?"asked Seohyun to Sulli.

   "Yes!Before  I die from boredness."

   "Come,let's go."

   Both of them run to the canteen in the rain.Seohyun sings BAP's 'Dancing in the rain' song while running.Sulli looks at her and they both laugh.Chorong and Hyuna just smile when they look at them from afar.They are so cute like the children playing in the rain. "Hi guys!"Both of them greeted Hyuna and Chorong.

   "Hi!"They greeted back and ask them to sit.

   "Aren't you guys doing anything?You look so free."asked Sulli.

   "Nope.We just sit down and chat.That's all what we do.The teachers are also the same.It's raining and we have nothing to do."said Hyuna.

   "Whoaa,that's so lucky of you guys.Just now,we are dying of boredness , that's why we came here.We have nothing to do there.Seriously,today is the most boring day."said Seohyun with a serious face.

   "It's good that you guys came,we are also bored.I think i want to sit here until the recess time.What about you guys?"

   "We're joining you!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TARAAAA~CHAPTER ONE UPDATED!!!!

HAHAHAHA I THINK I SPOT SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES BUT I JUST LET IT BE.^^

AS I SAID IN MY FOREWORD,I WRITE THIS STORY  BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE!!!!!

HAHAHA I STILL REMEMBER THAT 29TH OCTOBER 2012 (MONDAY) WHICH I REGRETTED FOR COMING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE WE ARE FORCED TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT OUR JOB!!!AND THAT MORNING IS VERY VERY VERY VERY BORING YOU KNOW!!!!!FURTHERMORE IT'S ALSO RAINING THAT DAY..THAT'S WHY I'M VERY LAZY..

BUT I THINK IT'S WORTH TO COME TO SCHOOL THAT DAY BECAUSE AFTER WE HAVE A MUSIC WORKSHOP IN OUR SCHOOL LIBRARY AFTER RECESS.AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BORING BECAUSE I'M NOT A MUSIC STUDENT AND HAS NO MUSIC BACKGROUNDS AT ALL.

BEFORE THE WORKSHOP STARTS,WE WAIT OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY.THEN,I SAW A TALL GUY FROM THE BACK AND HE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION ,MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S THE TALLEST .^^BUT I JUST IGNORE HIM BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS LIKE THIS WHEN I SEE BOYS..KEKEKE.

WHEN THE WORKSHOP STARTS,I SAT AT THE BACK WITH MY FRIENDS, AIDA ( immakpoploverable) SAT NEXT TO ME AND SHE'S MY WITNESS.WAHAHAHA...

THEN MY FRIEND POINTED AT THE TALL GUY (THE ONE THAT I SAID EARLIER) AND SAID HE LOOKED LIKE KRIS. I JUST  REALISED THAT HE REALLY REALLY LOOKED LIKE HIM.THEN I STARTED TO SPAZZED.OH MY GOD!AM I DREAMING?! I'M NOT.SERIOUSLY GUYS,SERIOUSLY I FOUND KRIS JR. THAT DAY.HEHE HIS NAME IS BRYAN CHIA BUT I CHANGED IT TO BRYAN 'KRIS JR.' CHIA.HAHAHA.LOL.

FROM THAT ONWARDS,I BECAME A STALKER AND STALK EVERYTHING BOUT HIM INCLUDING IMH ACADEMY WEBSITE JUST TO LOOK FOR HIS PICS.WAHAHAHAHAHA AND MY LOVE FOR KRIS ALSO GROWS STRONGER EVERYDAY AND NOW IT'S CONFIRMED THAT KRIS IS MY BIAS IN EXO.

OMG!WHY DID I TELL ALL THIS THING TO YOU GUYS?HOHOHO,SORRY I'M TOO EXCITED...I MAY BE ANNOYING AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME...

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY AND SORRY IF IT'S LAME CUZ I DON'T HOW TO WRITE A GREAT STORY LIKE OTHER AUTHORS.

THANK YOU...ANNYEONG...BYEYEOM.