Leeteuk´s True Feeling

Fall In Love Like A Comic

"Sunny!!"I yelled.She ignored me and continue to study.I pouted.I hear Kyuhyun laughed.

"Hahaha she's ignoring you."Kyuhyun said.I glared at him.I see Siwon walk toward Sunny.They were talking.I see Sunny smiled.I bite my lip.

"Hey Siwon I been in this world longer then you don't talk to my Sunny!"I yelled.Sunny gets up from her chair.

"Sunny."I said happily.She walks toward me and punched in the gut.

"Uck!"I yelled.She glared at me.She grabbed me by the collar and threw me outside.She closed the door.

"Sunny!!!Why are you throwing me aside?!"I asked.

"Because your annoying!"Sunny yelled.I curled up into a ball.

"Stinky meanie Sunny."I said.

"I heard that!"Sunny yelled.I get up from the ground and begin to walk around the hallway.Eventually she'll let me in.Few minutes past.

"She's really mad.Maybe I should leave her alone."I said.I walk outside.Wow the world looks beautiful today.As I walk around,I could feel people staring at me.I smiled and waved hello to all of them.A little girl walk up to me and tug on my pants.I kneel down to her.

"What's up little girl?"I asked her.She pointed at some lady.

"My big sister thinks your hot."The little girl said.Her sister's eyes widen.I looked at her.She waved her hand awakardly.I waved back.

"Well tell your sister I said thank you."I said.The little girl nodded her head.She went to her sister.She pushed her sister toward me.

"Krystal!"The big sister said.Her older sister look familiar.Soon it hit me.

"Jessica!"I said.She was surpise from my comment.

"How did you know my name?"Jessica asked.I smiled brightly.

"Your one of Sunny´s friend."I said.She pouted.

"How can a hot guy like you know Sunny?First she know a guy cute as Sungmin now you."Jessica said.What she said annoyed me.

"Sunny is a wonderful girl."I said.

"Yeah as a friend she´s not hot enough to have guys around her."Jessica said.I hear footstep behind me it was Sunny.She was shock from Jessica

comment.I glared at Jessica.

"Well atleast she has a better heart then you!Sunny is the prettiest girl ever!Compare to a like you!"I yelled.She was shock from my comment.I walked toward Sunny and grabbed her hand.

"Let´s go Sunny,forget her.She´s just jealous."I said as I we walked away.Sunny begins to cry.

"Ehh?!Why are you crying?!"I asked her.She cried more.

"I thought me and Jessica we´re friends but she thinks I´m a loser."Sunny said.I wrapped my arms around and kissed her forehead.She looked up at me.

"Your not a loser to me your the most beautiful girl ever.The fact that your cute and smart is a bonus.Your an angel to me."I said.She smiled softly to me.I wiped her tears and I smiled at her.

"There´s the Sunny I know in love,the one who has such a cute smile."I said.She giggled.I looked at her lips.I wanted to kiss them so much.Now I know,I really love her not because of a wish but real love.

"Leeteuk?"Sunny said until I kissed her.I want her to be mine and only mine.No one´s else.