This Can't Happen!

Fall In Love Like A Comic

Hello my name is Sunny.I'm a college student studying advance tech.I'm your average college student.I have only a few friends but I don't hangout with them much since I'm always busy.So I guess you can say I'm boring since I spend most my time studying or reading manwha(Korean manga).

"Hey Sunny want to go karaoke together?"Sungmin asked me.Sungmin is my only guy friend since I have a fear of men, I don't have much male friends.But Sungmin is expection since he isn't scary as the others.

"No thanks Sungmin.I have to go somewhere after this."I said.He looked at me sadly and then smiled.

"That's okay.I know how busy you are even on your birthday."Sungmin said.Crap I forget today Taeyeon is throwing a party for me today.I see Sungmin grab something out of his bag and handed it to me.He blushed brightly.

"Since it's your birthday.I got you a present."Sungmin said shyly.I smiled at him a little.

"Thanks Sungmin."I said.He smiled brightly.

"It's not much but I'm glad you like it."Sungmin said.I looked at my watch.

"Sorry Sungmin but I have to go."I said.He nodded.

"It's okay.Good bye."Sungmin said to me before I lefted.I walked toward the bookstore and smiled happily.

"Finally the new volume is out."I said as I grabbed my favorite manwha.I went to the counter and bought it.

"I cant wait to read you at home."I said to myself softly as I held it in my hand.I looked at the gift Sungmin got me.Hmmm should I open it now?Why not.I open it.It was a cute little bunny keychain.It's cute but I don't think I'll use it much.I finally arrived home.I put my bag on my chair and I layed on my bed and read my new book.I smiled brightly as I read it.Jungso Park really is a dreamy character.If only most guys were like him.He always showers the main character with attention.I finally finished it the book.

"I hope she ends up with Jungso Park instead of Kyuhyun."I said to myself as I put the book in the bookshelf.I moved my bag and sat in my chair.I pulled volume 13out and began to read it.I read a line that he said to Seohyun.

"I will always love you no matter how many time I am reborn."Jungso said.I cried happily.Really why can't guys be like him.I heard my cellphone ringed.I picked it up.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Sunny where are you?!"Yoona asked me.

"Uh home."I said.

"Home!Your suspose to be here for your party!"Yoona yelled.I forgot about that was so into reading that I didn't look at the time.

"I'm going there right now."I said as I put my shoes on and ran out.I hailed a cab and enter.

"To ......."I said as he drove me to the club.I looked outside and I see Jessica and Tiffany waiting for me.I get out and walked toward them.

"Sorry I'm late I was just..."I said until they cut me off.

"Studying.We know but it's your birthday so live a little."Tiffany said as she dragged me to the club.I see the others there.

"Happy birthday!"They yelled at me.I smiled at them.

"Thanks you guys."I said.Sooyoung and Yuri hugged me.

"Your finally twenty-one huh Sunny.Your now legal!"Sooyoung said out loud.

"Sshhh."I said.To them twenty-one is a big deal since your now able to do anything without getting in trouble.To me it's just another number like the age sixteen.They guided me to the cake.

"Time to sing happy birthday to Sunny!"Yuri yelled.They began to sing happy birthday to me.

"Blow the candle and make a wish Sunny!"Yoona yelled.I sighed and blow the candle.I closed my eyes and began to wish.I wish I can get a boyfriend like Jungso Park.I open my eyes and see the others staring at me with big eyes.

"What you wish for Sunny?"Sooyoung asked me.I see Hyoyeon hit her gently.

"Your not suspose to ask her what she wish for or else it won't come true."Hyoyeon said.Not like it'll work.I wished for a lot of things on my birthday and not once has it come true.I see Jessica with a guy.

"Who's that guy Jessica?"Yuri asked.Jessica smiled at us and brought the guy over.

"This is my boyfriend Donghae."Jessica said.Donghae bowed a little.

"I'm Donghae Lee."Donghae said.The others were looking at him a lot since he's goodlooking.

"How did you guys meet?"Sooyoung asked.

"We met at school.He's studying music and arts as well."Jessica said.The girls were asking Jessica a lot of question about her romance with Donghae.

"I'm going home."I said.They looked at me sadly.

"Why?Don't you want to enjoy your birthday with us?"Tiffany asked me.

"Not really beside I got a new book I want to read."I said.

"Come on Sunny your always busy why not live a little."Jessica said to me.Taeyeon comes in front.

"It's okay Sunny you can go.Unlike the others I understand."Taeyeon said.I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Thanks Taeyeon."I said before I lefted.I went walking home since I didn't feel like calling a cab.I see that the shop I usually go to were selling merchandises of the manwha I love so much.I went inside and bought the new little bobble heads of the character since I already have to models of them and I also bought the poster of them.I left the store and hailed a cab since I didn't want to carry my stuff walking home.I enter the cab and we drove to my apartment.I exit the cab and took out my key to open my door.I see my neighbor Ryewook.I waved hello to him and he waved back.Ryewook is a friend of Sungmin and me since we were kids but I barely talk to him since he still goes to high school.I enter my room and put my stuff down.

"Thank God that was over."I said.I really don't like parties mostly when I'm the main event.Jessica has a new boyfriend that would make him her fourth boyfriend and I still haven't got a single one.I sighed.I looked at the alarm clock.It's already late at night might as well sleep and read in the morning.I was about to lay in my bed but then I notice a guy was sleeping in it.

"Ahhhhh!!!Who are you?!"I yelled.I see the guy rubbed his eye a little and he smiled.He went close to my face and kissed me.I spazzed out.My first kiss was stolen from a dude I just met.

"Hello I am Jungso Park."Jungso said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Jungso Park you mean the manwha character?"I asked him.He nodded his head happily.He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"For now on I'll be your lover."Jungso said.Lover?!I stared at him weirdly as he tried to kiss me again.I put my hand and cover his mouth.He grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong?You don't like my kisses?"Jungso asked me with a sad face.

"No it's not that it's just....Your not real."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"But I am you wished for me didn't you."Jungso said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Wait so when I wished for a guy like you..."I said until he cut me off.

"Yep when you wished on the candle I magically appear to help you."Jungso said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Ahhhh!"I yelled and back away from him.He looked confused and smiled.

"Your afraid of guys aren't you."Jungso said.I nodded.He chuckled.I glared at him.

"It isn't funny!Because of my fear I never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy."I said.

"But you did kiss a guy."Jungso said.I blushed.

"That doesn't count!"I said.He pouted at me.

"Yes it does and I'll help you get over your fear of men."Jungso said to me.I looked at him weirdly.

"How?"I asked him.He gets up and grabs my hand.He looked at me with a smile.

"I will be your boyfriend and teach you to get use to men."Jungso said to me.

"What?!"I said.He smiled at me.I hear a growl.He blushed and looked at me happily.

"First can we get something to eat."Jungso said.I facepalm myself.

"Fine let's go out to eat then."I said.Since I havent went shopping for food today.We went outside and walked toward a little cafe.I see his eyes brigthen up.

"What would you like to order?"A lady asked us.I see Jungso pointed at pizza.

"I want this one."Jungso said.The lady giggled.

"I'll just take coffee."I said.The lady just nodded.She left to counter.I could feel a lot people staring at us.Mostly girls.I couldn't blame them.Jungso is a cute character.

"So Jungso..."I said until cut me off.

"Leeteuk."Jungso said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Call me Leeteuk it sounds cooler."Leeteuk said.

"Alright Leeteuk.So where did you get those clothes?"I asked him.Since he was wearing a black wool sweater and blue jeans that were tight on him.

"They are yours.I was just borrowing them."Leeteuk said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Didn't you get to keep you manwha characters."I said.He shaked his head.

"No.You just wish for me not me with my clothes."Leeteuk said.I face palm myself.Why didn't I wish him clothes.

"I guess we'll buy you clothes today then."I said.He looked happy.

"Here you go."The lady said to Leeteuk as she handed him a slice of pizza and me my coffee.She sure took her time.

"Thanks."I said.She left and I see Leeteuk eating pizza.He looked really happy.

"This is good!"Leeteuk said with a big smile.It was like he was a dog wagging his tail.He finished is pizza and stares at me with big eyes.

"Can I have more?"Leeteuk asked me.

"Maybe later now let's go."I said.He looked sad but then he smiled at me as went outside the cafe.I hailed a cab.

"To the mall please."I said to cab driver.Leeteuk sat next to me in the cab.He looked outside.

"Wow Korea is beautiful!"Leeteuk said.

"Yeah it is."I said.I'm use to everything in Korea but since he's a character he see's it as the greatest thing.We finally arrived.We get out of the cab and enter the mall.Automatically a lot of people turned and looked at Leeteuk.I sighed.Why can't people just turn around and ignore us.We walk toward a clothes shop.

"Welcome...."A lady said until she sees Leeteuk.I could see she was drooling.

"Um yes.We're looking for clothes his size."I said.

"Yes...Right this way."The lady said as she guided us to the guys section.Leeteuk picked out a couple of clothes.Most of the clothes he choosen were white.

"Like this the best."Leeteuk said as he showed me a white and black hoodie.

"Okay put it in the pile."I said.I sighed all the money I saved for the volume I was going to buy in the future.I paid for the clothes.

"Thank you every much come again."The ladies said to Leeteuk.Leeteuk smiled at them.

"Okay."Leeteuk said as he waved good-bye to them.

"Okay now all we have to buy is shoes.Maybe two pair would be good."I said as I bump into Leeteuk since he stopped walking ahead of me.

"What's wrong?"I asked him.He pointed at a ice cream stand.I sighed.

"I'll buy it for you."I said.He smiled at me.

"One vanilla please."I said.The guy handed me an ice cream.I gave it to Leeteuk.He smiled happily at me and ate it.

"Cold."Leeteuk said.I laughed.

"It's suspose to it's ice cream."I said.He smiled at me happily.

"It's cold but sweet."Leeteuk said.I see some ice cream on his cheek.I wiped his cheek.

"Come on Leeteuk let's go to the next store."I said.

"Okay."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand.We walked into another store and again.....

"Welcome....."A lady said drooling as well.

"We're looking for two pair of shoes his size."I said.The lady guided us to the male section.

"This one suits you better Leeteuk..."I said to him but he wasn't there.I see a lady to talking to him.

"So your saying I'll get a discount if I go on a date with you."Leeteuk said.

"Yes so will you do it?"The lady asked Leeteuk.I grabbed him and stared at the lady.

"He's not intrested.He already has a girlfriend."I said.I went to the counter and bought the two pair of sneakers for him and stormed off that store.

"Who does that lady think she is trying to take Leeteuk."I said.I hear Leeteuk laughing.I stared at him.

"What's so funny?"I asked him.He smiled at me.

"Nothing it's just your so cute."Leeteuk said.I blushed.That's the first time a guy call me cute most of the time people call my friends cute.

"Did you see that new poster they have for Kyuhyun?"A girl asked another girl.

"Yeah I'm gonna get it now."She said.

"Crap!I forgot I gotta get Kyuhyun's new model."I said.I tried to enter the store but Leeteuk grabbed my hand.I looked at him and he seem mad.

"Why are you buying that jerks new model when you have me!"Leeteuk said.

"Because I think he's........y."I said quietly.He glared at me.

"Fine buy my rivals new model!"Leeteuk said.

"Okay."I said as I enter the store.

"Uck!I didn't mean it Sunny!"Leeteuk yelled as he clinged onto me.

"Let go Leeteuk.I'm just going to buy it for my collection."I said.

"No!"Leeteuk said holding me tighter.

"Wow that guy look just like Jungso Park!"A girl said to Leeteuk.Leeteuk smiled at her.Crap!

"You can say he's a fan of him!"I said trying to cover Leeteuk.

"But I am Jung-"Leeteuk said.

"See he's a big fan!!!"I said.The girl giggled.

"I wouldn't blame him.Jungso is a girl's dream guy."The girl said.She took out her cell phone.

"Can I take a picture with him?"The girl asked.Leeteuk smiled.

"Of course for pizza."Leeteuk said.I hit him on the side.

"Sure he'll be happy to do it."I said.The girl giggled and give me her cellphone and I took the picture.

"Thanks a lot.With this picture I can brag to my friends."The girl said.We both smiled at her.

"Bye Jungso."The girl said before she left.

"Finally!"I said.We almost got caught I gotta buy some hair dye or something to hide Leeteuk true identity.I tried to enter the store again.

"Your still going to buy it!"Leeteuk said but it was too late I bought it.He pouted at me.

"Leeteuk what color do you want your hair to be?"I asked him.

"Light brown why?"Leeteuk asked.

"Because we're going to dye it."I said.

"Ahhhh no my beautiful black hair!"Leeteuk said.I dragged him to a hair salon.

"We like to dye his hair light brown."I said.The ladies looked at us weirdly.

"Why dye this lovely man hair light brown?"The lady asked.

"See!"Leeteuk said trying to stop me.

"I don't care.Just dye it."I said.The lady guided Leeteuk to a chair and began to dye his hair.I waited them to finish.I grabbed some magazine and began to look at them.Couple of hours later.

"Done."The lady said.I see Leeteuk with a light brown hair.

"You were right light brown look better on him."They said.I smiled.

"Thanks."I said as I paid them.We exit the salon and went outside.Leeteuk didn't talk at all probably because he's mad.I hailed a cab and we enter it.Leeteuk still didn't say anything.We finally arrived to my house and still no word.

"Leeteuk I'm sorry for forcing you to dye your hair it's just..."I said before I open the door.

"Finally your here.I been waiting for hours!"Kyuhyun said.What the hell!

"What are you doing here?!"Leeteuk yelled.Kyuhyun smiled at us.

"I'm going to help as well."Kyuhyun said.This can't be happening.This must be a dream.There is no way Jungso Park and Kyuhyun Cho are in front of me.

"This isn't a dream this reality love."Kyuhyun said with a smile.I fell to the ground.

"Sunny!"Leeteuk yelled as I was on the ground.

"Goodbye my normal life."I said.Good-bye to Sunny's boring life and hello to her now every fangirls dream.