A 2D Host Club

Fall In Love Like A Comic

"I'm hungry!!!"Kyuhyun yelled as he rapidly hits the floor like a child.I glared at him with a knife.

"Alright I'll calm down."Kyuhyun said.I sighed.

"I can't believe this is happening to me."I said to myself softly.

Few Hours before

"Who are you?"I asked.Kyuhyun chuckled.

"I am Kyuhyun Cho from your favorite manwha.Don't you recognize me?"Kyuhyun asked me.

"I do but...why are you here in front of me?"I asked him.

"Well the portal to your world was open because pabo here lefted it open but unlike him I brought my clothes to the 3D world."Kyuhyun said evily smirking at Leeteuk.Leeteuk glared at him.

"Hey!Anyway Kyuhyun you should leave,Sunny already got me!"Leeteuk said.

"That's why I came here.I will help her learn to love unlike you I'm a bad boy and girls dig bad boys."Kyuhyun said as he came close to me and kissed my forehead.He smiled at me.I spazzed out.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"I yelled as I hit my head on the cabinet.Leeteuk ran toward me.

"Are you alright Sunny?"Leeteuk asked with a nervous look.

"Yeah I am."I said as rubbed my head.He looked releif.Leeteuk turned toward Kyuhyun.

"Hey you hurt Sunny!"Leeteuk said.

"My bad.I didn't know she'll spazz out like a ."Kyuhyun said.I glared at him.

"Hey!For your info I didn't spazz out because I'm a ,It's because of my fear of men you !"I said.Kyuhyun smirked at me.

"Well I'm sorry."Kyuhyun said.I got up and went to my desk and began to work on my homework until.....

"I'm hungry!!!"Kyuhyun yelled as he repeatedly hit my chair.I twitched and got up from my seat.

"Fine I'll make you something."I said.

"Yay!"Kyuhyun yelled.I can't believe this guy is Kyuhyun Cho that sweet caring bad boy.

Back to The Present

"Done."I said as I placed food in front of him.He smiled brightly.

"Thank you."Kyuhyun said cutelyI felt my heart beat a little.Sunny remember he's a 2D character like Leeteuk.Speaking of Leeteuk.I turned to see Leeteuk.He was trying to turn on the tv.I guess he's spazzing out since in the manwha they are only in school.

"Like this."I said as I the tv.

"Woah!That's cool.Sunny your amazing!"Leeteuk said.I rubbed the back of my head a little and blushed.

"Oh that's nothing anyone can do that...."I said before I looked at the time.

"Crap it's time to sleep!"I said as I went to my bed and layed on it.

"Goodnight you guys.You can sleep on the floor where I place the blankets."I said before I fell asleep.

In The Morning

I felt sunshine hitting my face.I get up and stretched my arms.I rubbed my eyes and turned to see the bright new day.I get out of my bed and stepped on something.

"Owww!"Kyuhyun yelled.

"Oh sorry."I said.I forgot that these two lived with me now.I sighed.I can't believe from one stupid wish,that two guys will live with until I learn to love and handle men.I grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom and changed.I began to brush my teeth and began to think.How are these guys going to behave when I'm out to school.I get out of the bathroom and began to make breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?"Kyuhyun asked walking up behind me.I could see his handsome face near me.I stared down and see he wasn't wearing a shirt.I turned bright red and backed off.

"Ahhhhhh!Put a shirt on!!!"I yelled.Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Relax miss .I usually sleep with my shirt off."Kyuhyun said.I see Leeteuk rubbing his eyes as he gets up.

"What's going on?"Leeteuk asked tiredly.His eyes open more when he saw Kyuhyun.

"Hey Kyuhyun put a damn shirt on!You damn ert!"Leeteuk yelled as they both began to fight.I looked at my watch.

"I gotta go!"I said as I grabbed a piece of toast and put it in my mouth.

"Wait where are you going?"Leeteuk asked me as he held my hand.

"To school."I said.Both of them smiled brightly.

"Can we come?!"They asked together.

"No!"I said as I closed the door and ran outside.I know that was cruel but with them coming to my school it'll be awakard.I finally made it to my school and enter the building.I walked to my classroom and see my friends.

"Hey Sunny.How was your birthday yesterday when you left the party?"Yuri asked.

"Tiring."I said.She giggled.

"Of course since you were probably studying all night long."Yuri said.

"I wished."I said quietly.Because of those two I couldn't sleep well since they were agruing all night about me.I sighed.I really regret wishing them to be brought to life.I hear some girls squealing.

"Look at those cute guys!!!"The girls yelled.All the girls ran toward the the windows.I get up from my seat and began to walk toward the window.I squeezed through the crowd.

"Oh my gosh that's Kyuhyun and Leeteuk!"I yelled.My friends looked at me.

"You know them?!"My friends asked me.I gulped.

"Uh yeah?"I said.They went around me.

"Introduce them to us!"They yelled at me.

"Uh sure?"I said.They all smiled to me.I see the guys looked at me.

"Oh look its Sunny."Kyuhyun yelled as he jumped on the tree and jump and enter the window.The girls looked shocked even I was.

"Hey!"Leeteuk yelled.I see Leeteuk do the same but instead he clashed into the windows.

"Leeteuk?!"I yelled as I ran toward him.I went to check him,thinking he was bleeding but he wasn't.He was perfectly fine.He smiled at me as I placed my hand on his.

"I'm fine."Leeteuk said as he rubbed my hand softly.I felt stares.I turned back and see girls staring at me and Leeteuk.

"Sunny..."Taeyeon said.Leeteuk carried me bridal style and took me out of the school.

"Huh?!Where are you taking me?!"I yelled as I looked at Leeteuk.

"We're going home."Leeteuk said as he jumped out of the school.

"Ahhhhhhh!"I yelled as Leeteuk landed perfectly.I see Kyuhyun following us.Leeteuk began to carry me home.I see people staring at us weirdly.I blushed as I stared at Leeteuk cute face.I hit his head.

"Let me go!I can walk!"I said.Leeteuk began to wobble a little and fell a little.

"Damn it."I said as I remember my head.I glared at Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

"Why did you guys kidnapp me?!"I asked.They looked at each other and then stared at me.

"Well there's some guys that want to meet you."They said.

"Guys?"I asked.They nodded.

"Yeah.Siwon and Yesung."Leeteuk said.

"What?!"I yelled.I can't believe what's going on.First Leeteuk then Kyuhyun and now Yesung and Siwon.Just my luck!

"Fine."I sighed as we began to walk to my house.I grabbed out my key and open the door.I gulped as I open the door, I see the handsome Siwon and hot Yesung in front of me.

"Welcome."They said as they put their hand out to me.I face palm myself.It's like a sim date game brought to life.I enter my room and already my room looks like host club with all these good looking men.I sighed and they all looked at me.

"What's wrong princess?"Siwon asked me.

"Nothing it's just...You guys are ruining my normal life."I said.

"Well you should be happy that your boring life is now more entertaining."Yesung said.I glared at him.

"All I asked is that I can have a boyfriend like Leeteuk not to have my own personal harem!"I said.Yesung patted my back.

"Hey it's every girls dream to have their own harem with good looking men,you should be happy."Yesung said.I punched his arm.

"Oww."Yesung said.I heard a ring.I walked to my door and open it a little.I see Ryeowook.

"Hey Sunny.I got your mail again."Ryeowook said.

"Oh I'll talk to the mailman then,this is the fourth time this week."I said.

"Hey who's at the door?"Yesung asked as he pushed me to the side.Ryeowook stared at Yesung.They were both staring at each other.

"Uhh well thanks Ryeowook."I said before I closed the door.

"Wait!"Ryeowook said as he grabbed the door.

"What?"I asked him.He kept staring at Yesung.

"Can I come in?"Ryeowook asked.

"Uhh sure."I said.He enters and see all the guys here.He stared at me weirdly.

"What's this Sunny's host club?"Ryeowook asked.I facepalm myself.

"No..."I said.

"Then what?"Ryeowook asked.I gulped

"Well..."I said as I began to explain everything to him.

"I see.So they are fictional characters,no wonder why they are all too good looking to exist."Ryeowook said.I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah.Ryeowook can you keep it between the two of us."I said.He smiled at me.

"No problem."Ryeowook said.

"Thanks!"I said as I hugged him.He hugged me back.

"What are friends for."Ryeowook said.He stared at the guys.

"Sunny you should open a host club with them.You can make a lot of money with them,enough to buy a whole new collection of that manwha you like so much."Ryeowook said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"Your right!"I said.Since they are living with me rent free they might as well work for it.I stared at them.They gulped.

"You guys are going to work in a host club for me."I said.They looked at me weirdly.

"Why should we?"Kyuhyun asked me.I glared at him.

"Because your living here rent free."I said.

"And?"Kyuhyun said.Siwon stared at Kyuhyun.

"Be quiet Kyuhyun and be greatful that lady Sunny is letting us live with her."Siwon said.

"Thank you Siwon atleast some of us are gentlemen."I said as I glared at Kyuhyun.

"Well Ryeowook where do you want to rent to make a host club?"I asked.

"Well my family has a resturant that they are selling,I can ask them if I can have it.We could work together and open it."Ryeowook said.

"Alright.Let's head there now."I said.We all began to walk toward the building.We waited outside for Ryeowook.I see him talking to his uncle and aunt.I see their daugther drooling over my "harem".Ryeowook comes outside and smiled.

"They said yes."Ryeowook said.I smiled and hugged him.I felt a glare.I stared back and see Leeteuk glaring at me.I guess he's jealous.We all enter the building and began to set every up.

"Crap!"I yelled.

"What's wrong?"Leeteuk asked me.

"I forgot to get uniforms for you guys."I said.He chuckled.

"Ryeowook already got that handle.He got waiter uniform ready for us."Leeteuk said.I smiled.

"That's good."I said.I see the guys go to a room.I guess they are going to change.I waited outside.Hmm I guess I gotta think of the resturants name.Then it hit me.

"The 2D host club!"I yelled.I see them exit and they all looked good.I hear the door open.I see Taeyeon and Tiffany enter the shop.

"Welcome."They said with the best smiles.They blushed bright red.

"Hey Sunny.I didn't know you work here?"Taeyeon said.

"I don't.I own it with my friend Ryeowook."I said.They looked at me with big eyes.

"No wonder why your always busy!"Tiffany said.I nodded my head.Well she's kinda right.I see them sit down.Tiffany asked Siwon to serve her and Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.I see a bunch of other customer enter.

"Wow we're packed."I said to Ryeowook.He smiled.

After A Few Hours

"We're closed."I said as I flipped the open sign to closed.I see the guys tired.I smiled at them.

"You guys were awesome."I said.They smiled.

"Thanks."Leeteuk said.Kyuhyun glared at me.

"What's wrong?"I asked him.

"Oh nothing expected I had to serve a bunch of annoying girls!"Kyuhyun yelled.I rolled my eyes and began to clean the shop.I see Leeteuk looking at some paper.I walked toward him.

"What are you holding?"I asked him.

"A paper your friend gave me."Leeteuk said.He handed me the paper.I looked at it.

Thanks for the service 

Here's my number 

xxx-oooo-xxx

Call me

<3 Taeyeon

I couldn't believe it.Taeyeon the girl who never liked a guy before,gave her number to Leeteuk.I stared at Leeteuk who was joking around with Siwon.What does Taeyeon see in him?I stared at Leeteuk more and felt my heart tigthen up a little.I does it hurt me to see Taeyeon have a crush on him?

(Author's Note)

Chapter 2 yay

sorry if it's short 

I had to finish this fast since I gotta sleep.

Hopefully you'll like it 

next time it'll be about Leeteuk Pov