bit much?

B.A.P you are my oppa!?

 

“Oppa.” Cho Hee gently called into Yong Guk’s ear. She moved back to see his reaction. “Mm?” he hummed, still with his eyes closed. “Gwenchanna?” she asked softly but making it a cute tone. “Mm…” he hummed once more as he slightly nodded. Just then, Cho Hee got up and quickly jumped on him. “Wee!” she shouted playfully as she began rolling over the top of the boys. “Wah! There’s a baby hippo on top of me!” Youngjae coughed as he pretended that Cho Hee was heavy. “Yah!” she pouted. Before she could roll over them again, Youngjae, which was where she was meant to start, quickly tucked his legs in and turned into a ball. “Y-Y-Yah!” Cho Hee tripped and landed on top of the boys heavily. “Mmph…Cho Hee-ah, umma is very fragile. You shouldn’t jump on her like that.” Himchan spoke out. Cho Hee sniffled. Zelo heard her and quickly sat up to check on the girl lying on top of his legs.

Zelo gently held her head up, making her sit on top of his legs. Her hands were covering her face. “Cho Hee-ah. Can I see a smile?” he sang out. She shook her head but Zelo kept trying. Cho Hee eventually gave up and quickly wiped her eyes and smiled at him. “Wah! Beautiful!” Yong Guk played around as he got up to brush his teeth. Cho Hee, Himchan and Zelo hadn’t noticed it before but Jongup was beating Youngjae with his pillow. “O-Oppa!” you yelled out shocked. Jongup looked up to you slightly shocked then awkwardly smiled. “Ehehe…he started it.” He grinned.

Staff: why were you beating up your hyung?

Jongup: he made Cho Hee hurt and cry. He really deserved it. Who makes their little sister cry!?

Youngjae (outside): I HEARD THAT!

Jongup: -grins- we need thicker walls. –Points side to side-

“Aish…it’s about time you boys woke up!” Hyosung scolded them as each of them came out one by one. “Cho Hee even woke up before you.” She pointed out. “Bwoh? Really?” Daehyun asked shocked. “Normally I’m the first…” he continued softly. “Umm…sunbae what are you doing?” Youngjae questioned as he noticed her wearing a frilly apron and standing over the stove. “Since all you boys took so long, I had to make breakfast.” She said. “Aww sunbae!” Himchan shouted happily as he was about to hug her. “I made it for myself!” she yelled at him. “Ehh?”

Hyosung took a piece of her scrambled egg and ate it. “You don’t really think I’m going to cook for you right?” she asked. The boys stood there quiet. “Aish, your mission today is to cook breakfast for Cho Hee and get her ready for school.” She mumbled out as she quickly ate all the food she cooked. “What did you want to eat Cho Hee?” Jongup asked smiling. “Mm…anything is okay with me.” She replied back. “Oh? Sunbae! Where are you going?” Youngjae asked. “I’m going home!” she shouted back. Hyosung closed the door with a slam and everyone heard the car drive off. Youngjae looked back at everyone. “She just came here to use our ingredients.” He spoke softly.

“Cho Hee, do you like sweet or salty egg?” Himchan questioned from the kitchen. There was no reply back. “Zelo, go get Cho Hee.” Himchan ordered. “But Hyung, I have to get ready for school too.” Zelo spoke back as he started packing his bag. “Aish…” he breathed out as he stood there for a bit. “Cho Hee!” he shouted. “Yes oppa?” Cho Hee asked from behind him. “Argh! Cho Hee!” he yelled at her out of shock. “Ehehe…mianhe oppa.” Cho Hee bowed slightly. “That’s okay. Anyways…” before Himchan could finish his sentence, Cho Hee took the frying pan from him and added at least three table spoons of sweet soy sauce and five table spoons of sugar. “C-Cho Hee!” Himchan exclaimed shocked. She looked at him innocently. “This is how I normally cook it…” she mumbled. “I’ll cook it for you tomorrow then. You put too much sugar in you’re going to get fat.” Himchan nodded. “No I won’t.” she pouted as he took the frying pan from her.