sleeping and waking up

B.A.P you are my oppa!?

 

Yong Guk eventually pulled Himchan off of Cho Hee. “Fine, let’s go to sleep now then. I’ll turn off the light. Everybody get ready.” He laughed a little as he walked past the floor beds to the light. “This is awkward.” Cho Hee suddenly spoke out. All the boys looked at her. “You guys made a huge pillow fort in between us but I still have a lot of room while you six are bunched close up.” She pouted slightly. “Wah, kyeopta!” Himchan squealed like a little girl. “I’ll sleep closer to you then.” Zelo smiled as he got his pillow and blanket and jumped over the huge pillow wall. “Yah! Who said you could sleep next to her?” Youngjae yelled. “I’m closer to her age so I should sleep closer to her!” he shouted back. Yong Guk jumped over to him and pulled him away. “I’ll sleep with her cause I’m the oldest. I can’t trust you guys.” Yong Guk shook his head.

Staff: Did you know that they were sleeping in the same room as her?

Hyosung:  What? No! That’s like…against the law or something! Manager! –Walks out of the room-

Staff: Who should’ve slept next to Cho Hee?

Yong Guk: Me. I made a true statement. You can’t trust those boys.

Himchan: I should’ve. I can be here unnie if she likes. –Grins-

Daehyun: Of course it should’ve been me. I found her. (Staff: you make it sound like she’s a dog) Bwoh!?

Youngjae: I don’t…really…care. So that they don’t fight with each other I’ll easily volunteer to sleep next to her.

Jongup: Me. –huge smile- (Staff: why?) Because…-smiles-

Zelo: Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Cho Hee is mine!

The next morning, there was a surprise coming for the boys. “Quick, quick. Open the door before they can hear us.” The staff members hurried each other. Just then the door opened. “Oh good morning.” Cho Hee bowed to the cameramen. “Bwoh? Sweetie you’re already awake?” Hyosung asked. “Ne. Yong Guk oppa kept squishing me last night.” She scrunched her face. “I couldn’t really sleep.” She added. “Aww you poor thing.” Hyosung quickly hugged Cho Hee. “C’mon. Let’s go wake up your oppas.” She smiled as she held Cho Hee’s hand and led her to the kitchen.

“Open the door for us.” Hyosung whispered to the crew. “I’ll open it.” Cho Hee spoke softly as she reached for the door handle. “Oh! Watch out Cho Hee!” Hyosung said as she quickly caught a pan. “Sorry…” Cho Hee cried. “It’s okay. Quick open the door before more stuff falls.” Hyosung spoke to the crew members as they opened the door to Cho Hee’s bedroom.

The two girls stomped loudly into the room and bashed the pans noisily. “Wake up!” Cho Hee shouted on her own. Zelo quickly sat up but slowly fell back down again. “Yah!” Hyosung scolded. “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” the two girls yelled as they bashed the metal pans with wooden spoons. Daehyun got up slowly and slumped slightly but then quickly got up. “Thank you for the wake up call.” Daehyun smiled drowsily as he kissed Cho Hee slightly on the cheek. Hyosung pretended not to see it. “O-Oppa!” Cho Hee stuttered in shock. Hyosung slightly pushed her over towards the sleeping boys. “Plan B” she winked at Cho Hee. “He-he. Ne!” Cho Hee smiled back as she walked over to Yong Guk first.