More happy memories

B.A.P you are my oppa!?

 

After Himchan and Youngjae had finished the flash mob, and had gotten approval from Manager Kang, the two boys raced to the hot springs where everyone was. “Annyeong!” Youngjae shouted out as he ran into the room they were supposedly in. “Wah, Youngjae-ah you run too quickly.” Himchan puffed. “Is it meant to be this clean?” Youngjae asked Himchan, completely ignoring his figure. “…Ani.” Himchan simply replied. The two boys stared at the clean, empty room for a few minutes. “They left already…” Youngjae broke the silence. “Yep…” Himchan agreed.

“Oppa, what do you think Youngjae and Himchan are doing?” Cho Hee questioned as she looked up at the rear view mirror. “They’re probably at home sulking.” Yong Guk laughed. “Cho Hee-ah, did you want to go play once we got home?” Zelo asked her. “Ah…no, I can’t.” Cho Hee softly replied. “That’s right! Cho Hee is going on a shopping spree with us.” Zinger exclaimed happily. “Eh? What happened to us taking care of her?” Jongup asked. “Yeah weren’t we meant to be her oppas?” Daehyun rhetorically asked. “We’re going lingerie shopping.” Hyosung spoke out bluntly. All the boys turned a bright shade of pink and looked away. “U-Unnie!” Cho Hee pulled at her shirt. Hyosung just giggled and smiled.

After a quick two hour drive, you all made it home. “We’ll see you soon boys!” Sunhwa yelled as she closed the sliding door. “Bye bye.” The boys waved as Yong Guk was opening the house door. Before he could get the key in, Youngjae and Himchan opened the door. “Where were you guys!?” Himchan shouted out. Youngjae just glared at the four of them. “Eh? We were at the hot spring, don’t you remember?” Yong Guk tilted his head. “We went there after doing a different mission!” Himchan shouted. “And you guys weren’t there!” Youngjae added on. “Aish, I don’t have the energy to be yelled at by you two at the moment. We’ll just go again next time.” Yong Guk breathed out. “But the next time won’t be with Cho Hee!” Himchan whined. Suddenly the house went quiet. “That’s right; there won’t be another time with Cho Hee.” Yong Guk repeated Himchan as all the boys went into the house and walked a different direction. All the boys began getting teary as they finally realised You Are My Oppa was about to finish.

“Cho Hee-ah, don’t you think this is a-hmph-a little too much?” Hyosung puffed as she carried a big box full of fireworks. “Eh? Do you think so? You did tell me to make it memorable.” Cho Hee replied as she put down another box of fireworks. “I think we’ve been out for long enough.” Ji Eun commented as she led everyone to an empty table in the mall. Suddenly, Zinger and Sunhwa raced off somewhere. “Yah!” Hyosung shouted at them. “Ice cream!” Zinger shouted back as they lined up at a shop. “Ah they must be buying it for all of us.” Ji Eun smiled. “Eh? They’re probably going to buy three scoops for themselves.” Hyosung puffed her cheeks up. Quickly the two girls came back with a cup full of ice cream for everyone. “Cho Hee-ah, don’t we get presents too?” Sunhwa joked around as the girls ate their ice cream. “Oh yeah! I totally forgot about it.” Cho Hee widened her eyes as she leaned to get something from a bag. The four girls looked at each other shocked. “I bought the four of you infinite scarfs with your names embroidered on them.” Cho Hee smiled as she watched the four of them put it on. “It’s so pretty Cho Hee!” All the girls thanked her.

It was already dark by the time the girls got home. Yong Guk quickly opened the door as he heard the van pull up. “Cho Hee!” he shouted out as him and all the boys ran out to the car. “O-Oppa! What’s up?” Cho Hee awkwardly laughed as she tried to hide the boxes of fireworks. “What’re you doing?” Youngjae questioned immediately as he noticed she was acting suspicious. “Well…I want to go to the park.” Cho Hee grinned widely. The boys all looked at each other and agreed.

Cho Hee, Secret and B.A.P all went to the park, where the boys were ordered by Hyosung to stay at the van. Cho Hee and Secret than began setting up the fireworks. “Are you ready!?” Cho Hee and Zinger shouted out. “Ne!” the boys replied. Cho Hee and Secret then lit up the ready fireworks. The boys looked up, amazed by the sight of the bright lights. Cho Hee quickly ran over to the boys. “Do you like it?” she asked happily, trying to hide tears in her eyes. “Yeah, we’ll always love what our dongsaeng does for us.” Yong Guk quickly hugged her, making sure she doesn’t see him cry. All the boys joined in making it a group hug. Eventually when they let go, they all laughed instead from the sight of everyone in a crying state, making it a happy memory instead. “Last one Cho Hee!” Ji Eun shouted out as the four girls all lit the last firework. Cho Hee quickly took out her polaroid camera and took a picture of a heart. “You can’t forget me now can you?” Cho Hee questioned.  “We never could.” Daehyun replied with a smile. “Ani!” Cho Hee laughed. “Look around your necks.” She added.  She had secretly put dog tags with engravings around them. “This was meant to be my gift to you earlier but I kept it for tonight.” She grinned. “I also got you jumpers with your name on it.” She added. “There’s cake at home too!” Zelo exclaimed. Everyone smiled and laughed.

At home, after eating the cake, they all took a group picture together. In the front of the photo album, B.A.P and Secret signed it and wrote messages on the inside of the front cover.

Yong Guk: I’ll miss my little sister forever, but whenever she sees me perform she’ll know it’s for her.

Himchan: Wah, I didn’t get to dress up my little dongsaeng. No worries thought because I’ll be sure I’m always wearing the necklace she gave me.

Daehyun: Was that the best cheesecake you ever eaten or what? Don’t worry Cho Hee I’ll make sure I’ll get another one for you.

Youngjae: Cho Hee-ah, make sure you do those puzzles I gave you! You need to study hard so we can meet again.

Jongup: I’ll only smile if you smile Cho Hee. –smile-

Zelo: Don’t cry! My dongsaeng is not allowed to cry! We’ll meet again Cho Hee when we go worldwide!

Hyosung: Cho Hee-ah, even though Secret didn’t get to hang out with you much, the end was very memorable.

Zinger: Cho Hee! Let’s go eat ice cream again kay?

Ji Eun: All of us will miss you dearly, but also your scarfs will keep us warm. We all love you!

Sunhwa: Next time, don’t be surprised when we come, there will be plenty of gifts but time for all of us to spend with each other. Work hard Cho Hee!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-bows- hello everyone~ how was it? Did you like it? Mm it's very sad how they had to say good bye but they made it a happy memory instead :') Technically by the way i write, this should've been two chapters x.x i need to improve on that. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed reading~ Now i'm about to start on Block B x3