flash mob and spa

B.A.P you are my oppa!?

 

“Yah! Babo!” Himchan shouted out to Youngjae. “You won’t be calling me that after this phone call hyung.” Youngjae winked over to him as he waited for the person on the other side of the line to pick up. “Yoboseo?” the voice over the phone picked up. “Jaebum-ah!” Youngjae shouted over the phone. “Aish…hyung it hurts when you shout through the phone.” JB mumbled. “Ahaha mianhe, anyways, can we join in your flash mob?” Youngjae went straight to the point. “Bwoh? Uhh…okay.” JB awkwardly replied. “Yah, we still have to do one of our dances as well.” Himchan whispered harshly to Youngjae. Instead, Youngjae quickly hung up the phone. “We can easily do that hyung.” Youngjae smiled.

Meanwhile, Cho Hee, B.A.P and Secret walked into the spa entry first. “Annyeong idols.” A hostess appeared from the left side of the hall way. “Annyeong!” Zelo replied childishly. Yong Guk nudged him, eyeing him as well telling him to be polite. “Welcome to the mountain spa, I’ll be your guide.” The young hostess smiled. She started walking down the hall way, leading you to your bedrooms first. “Here is where all of you will sleep. There are also sliding doors to separate the rooms.” She smiled. Everyone bowed back to her as she then left after explaining where everything was. “I want to sleep with Cho Hee!” Zelo exclaimed. “You do too yeah hyung?” Zelo added as he looked over to Jongup. He just smiled and nodded. “Ani!” Hyosung shouted out loudly. “Eh?” the two young boys looked at her. “This will be a girls night so psst!” she shooed the boys away as Ji Eun and Zinger closed the sliding door. “Omo! There’s room service too!” Sunhwa squealed. “Really? What can we order?” Cho Hee asked. That was the last thing the boys heard before the sliding doors closed.

Staff: Were you expecting this from the sunbaes?

Yong Guk: Ani…-dazed-

Daehyun: Bwoh!? How were we meant to expect that?

Jongup: …when were the sunbaes with us? –Smiles- (Staff: ...)

Zelo: I thought this show was called you are my oppa! Not unnie! –pouts-

“Annyeonghaseyo Park Jin Yong.” Youngjae and Himchan bowed as they met JYP at the recording sight. “Ah, annyeong, you two must be Youngjae and Himchan right?” he asked the both of them. “Ne.” they both replied. “Go ahead you both are up first.” He suddenly spoke. The two boys looked at each other than at him. “I heard about the mission. We’ll only help if you guys look really lame.” JYP laughed evilly. “Wah…” Youngjae softly cried as him and Himchan walked off. “JB-ah!” Youngjae shouted trying to find his friend. “Youngjae!” a male voice shouted out. “Ahh it’s been a long time.” It went on. “Yeah.” Youngjae smiled as he greeted his old friend. “Can you help us?” Youngjae blinked. JB smiled and nodded. “Yeah I just learnt your choreography roughly. JR is willing to help out too.” He replied.

Quickly, the four boys dressed up into baggy pants and tank tops, just like those seen in the warrior music video and began blasting the music out. “Jin Yong-nim, should we record this?” a cameraman asked JYP. He thought about it for a second. “Yeah we might as well show their manager this later.” JYP smiled. “We gonna rock this!” JB jumped up, acting Zelos’ part. “Uh-huh.” Himchan pretended to be Yong Guk. Surprisingly a few people joined after realising who the true four were. JYP then added more and more people. After finishing warrior, Himchan and Youngjae continued with the choreography of Dream High flash mob.

“Cho Hee-ah. What do you plan to do for tomorrow night?” Zinger asked quietly. “Eh? Ahh…I haven’t really thought about it.” She smiled shyly. “I thought maybe I should just leave the gifts there and secretly leave the house.” She mumbled as she slowly slid down into the spa water. “Aniyo!” Hyosung shouted out. All the girls looked over to her. “If you must leave-” “Of course she must leave…” Ji Eun butted in. Hyosung stuck her tongue out at Ji Eun. “If you must leave then do something memorable for the boys.” Hyosung smiled softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream High flash mob

Warrior mv