Hesitation.

Hesitation.

Suho's breath hitched in the back of his throat, as he saw her sitting by the window, the sun shining just right on her face to esentuate her features and make his head go all fuzzy. He wandered down to his usual seat, two rows behind her, and sat down, his eyes cast on her. He didn't know why he liked her, they were complete opposites. Maybe that's why I find her so... intriguing.

"Right, today, we're going to do some learning about each other." remind me again why I took social studies? Suho sighed, he was never much of a big talker. He liked to sit in the shadows, not being anyone's concern and not having anyone to be concerned over, either. "Now, i'm going to put you into pairs, with someone you wouldn't normally speak to in here." 

Suho's eyes lit up. Him and Amber were complete opposites, and he hoped the teacher had noticed that too, so maybe, just maybe he would have a reason to speak to her. 

"Okay, i'll call out the pairs, and then you go and find somewhere to sit with each other. Okay, first pair..." Suho zoned out, his ears waiting for the names Amber and Suho to be called. Names flew out his teachers mouth, none that concerned him just yet. 

"Okay, Amber...." Suho's attention was taken. Who's she going to be paired with? His palms got sweaty, so he drew his sleeves down to mask it. "You'll be paired with... Suho, at the back. Have fun!" You'll be paired with Suho.

Suho looked over to her, his smile growing on his lips the closer she came over to him. Keep your cool, Suho. She smiled at him, baring her teeth in a beautiful grin, and Suho was surprised he didn't fall of the chair then and there. "Hey buddy!" She greeted him, running around the other side of his desk and jumping into the seat that was unoccupied, "I'm Amber, and from sir i'm guessing your Suho?"  Suho managed a nod, his voice suddenly dissapearing in his throat. "Suho mate, do you speak?"

"Oh, um, y-yeah." Way to keep your cool Suho. Amber laughed, and slung her arm around his chair. "Ah, Suho. You're just as cute as a button! Now let me tell you something about myself since that's what's we've got to do!" Again, Suho nodded, his nervousness getting the better of him.

"Well, i'm Amber, i'm pretty loud but I think i'm kind too. I'm social, I talk to everyone about everything. I dress a little different then the average girl, but then again, i've never been average. I hang around with people like myself, but sometimes I prefer being alone. Now, tell me about you?"

Suho cleared his throat and sat back, trying to waste time to think about what was intresting enough to tell the girl he hadn't got out his head all year. "I'm Suho. I... I'm pretty shy, and not many people take the time to get to know me. I am social, but I find it hard to speak to people at first, hence why I have very few friends here. I guess you could say i'm your average nerd, since my grades never fall less then a B. That's it really..."

He trailed off, his mind comprehending what his mouth said a little too late, realising he'd just told her all the reasons why he was a failure. He turned around to her, about to apologise about being the way he was, when he noticed her smiling at him, her face and her energy calmer then it was a few minutes ago. 

"Ah, Suho." She began, taking his hand in hers, and Suho prayed that she didn't notice how clamy he was. "I'd like to get to know you. How about you meet at the gate after last lesson, alright. I have somewhere I want to show you, I think you'll like it. I think you'll see that we have more in common then you think." 

Suho couldn't speak, the bubbling inside his stomach made everything he wanted to say to her impossible. "Sure!" He chocked out, his face breaking out into a grin to show her he wasn't going to hold back on her offer. "I'll meet you at the gate."

"Good!" She replied, leaning over to him and giving him the lightest kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you later."

And with that she walked back to her usual seat, and Suho sat watching her like nothing else even mattered anymore. His wish for the past year had finally been answered.