Rules, rules, stupid rules

My Beloved Village Girl

~Wooyoung's POV~

Wow, she is actually one special girl. She should be afraid of Ms. Lee now. Believe it or not, that was the first impression i got of Ms. Lee-fierce. I used to break all sorts of rules : Table Manners, Prince Rules, cleaning up, duty roster, and would always end up being scolded by the teacher in charge, well at least not until they know that I am Kingka. I never knew I had such good looks until we moved to this school. Girls were squealing over me. I had to bare with them, however one girl caught my attention, the beauty of the school, Hwang Tiffany.

 

Later on, I also found out that she is the Queenka. Perfect. Kingkas and Queenkas match, don't they? Let's see, Jang Tiffany? Or Jang Miyoung? I chuckled upon all my thoughts. 

"Stop Wooyoung!" I thought. "You're not even sure if she likes you!" 

 

"Ayo! Wassup!" Yoseob greeted while putting his hand over my shoulder.

"Sir Yang. We are still in school territories. No informality please." I tried my best to sound like Principal Park. He just loves scolding.

"Ah! Yes! Sir-- I mean, Principal Jang!" and saluted to me. We ended up chuckling upon our childish act. Yoseob has been my best friend since who-knows-when. He's also my roommate, which makes us even closer. He has that cute aura that attracts girls, people say I have the cold aura, signalling more girls to come and making me Kingka. Wait, wasn't that supposed to be the way around?

"So, Yoseob, since it's break, we can just walk around and chat. Can we do it now?"

"Psh stupid. What do you think we're doing now?"

"Oh right, haha." I tried to sound cool but ended up releasing a weak fake laugh.

"So, umm, what do you think of SOUTH KOREAN RULING ACADEMY?"

"I love this place! and moreover, I finally met my longlost childhood friend!"

"So~ who is she?"

"IU"

"Sorry?"

"The lottery girl."

"I see~" He sighed and smiled that dorky smile. Is he in love?

"Ehem..." I coughed.

"Yes honey?" He responded immediately.

"Dude! It's disgusting! What has gotten into you?!" 

"Ahaha, nothing, things have been hectic nowadays, I'm probably just tired."

Positive. He's in love. IU must be lucky. But what does IU have that Tiffany doesn't?

"Hey boyss~" I heard the sound of my crush. I looked at her and was dazed but not showing it out. On second thought, her looks don't really express the word "friendly". She had two other friends behind her and all of them had the same disgusting looks. Wait what?

"So you're the famous Wooyoung?"

"Hey! You can't just talk like that to our Kingka!"

"You know nothing, just like that lottery bish." and scoffed. Okay, maybe a little too harsh.

"What did you just--?" I stopped Yoseob before he can continue. I can tell he's really pissed off, because he just walked away straight to our room.

"And you're Tiffany? The Queenka?"

"Why yes, it's a pleasure to meet you." She has that seductive voice, which I don't like at all. I reached out my hand, wanting to shake hands with her, but she simply refused.

"Drop these whole shaking hands and knowing each other thing. I know that we're going to get along well together." and winked. Guys would probably fall for her eyesmiles but those are fake. She kissed her fingers and waved them at me, almost touching my cheeks, and whispered with a husky voice a short "Toodles~"

I'm sure I had a little goosebump back there but I know that it's impolite to show other people you don't like them. That's when I remembered Yoseob and ran swiftly (because if you are caught running, it's another prince rule) to our room. 

"Dude, what's with leaving us like that? I am sure that I got those chicken feels when I stay near her, and I certainly do not like that aura, Ughh."

"Then what took you so long?"

"I know that I'll feel guilty if I leave her just like that."

"What do you think about IU?"

"Pardon me?"

"Park IU. Lottery Girl. What do you think about her?"

"She's sweet, cute and well just fine. Why?"

"Did you hear what Tiffany called her?"

I remember perfectly. Bish. At least she's polite enough to not say the real word.

"She's probably in a bad mood, girls got their own private problems that boys won't understand."

"If that's what you say so~" Yoseob seemed pissed off with my answer but it's true right? Girls do have problems that I never understand, and I can confidently say that I'm correct, I had experiences with my mom and sister. They have mental breakdowns every month, well at least that's what Dad told me.

 

 

 

 

~IU's POV~

"and those, my dear, are the 20 rules! and they're just the basics!"

It seems that Nicole has repeated the 20 rules for the nth time and I just get to memorize half of them. 

"IU dear~ I'm not putting pressure on you or such, but they come out with sudden quizzes about the 20 basic rules and you always have to be ready! Now, repeat all those 20 rules I said!"

Go IU! You can do it! For the sake of Chanmi!

"Rule number 1, a princess is always polite and consider others before self."

"Check!"

"Rule number 2, a princess should donate as much as possible to the poor, despite her kingdom or not,"

"You're doing good!"

"Rule number 3, a princess is always curious and eager to try new things."

"Keep going!"

"Rule number err 4, yes 4! a princess is confident but not a snob."

"Check!"

"Rule 5, a princess doesn't slouch."

"Very good!"

Good job IU! Keep going! Be confident, but don't be a snob!

"Rule 6, 7 & 8, no elbows over tables ; believes in herself and that dreams do come true ; proper grammar is important."

"3 straight checks!"

"Rule 9 & 10, a princess dances well ; a princess has to small-talk well."

"Great job! You're halfway there!"

Think IU, think!

"I'm sorry Nicole. 10 rules only."

"You're doing good. I'm going to let you rest and just continue the other half tomorrow." 

I nodded enthusiastically and took out a small note pad, listing the other 10 rules. 

 

Rules 11-20
11. You must be good at Shakespeare and things related to poetry.
12. You have to keep a straight back.
13. You have to have good manners while eating.
14. The Royal Family shouldn’t eat seafood.
15. You should not sign unofficial papers.
16. You must finish your meal the same time as the Queen.
17. You should offer your hand first, when greeting another.
18. When walking, start with the weight on your back foot.
19. No mobile phones are to be brought together with most of the time.
20. When entering the car, enter the car bottom first.                  

I guess that's enough today, and went to wash myself up, before heading to bed.

 

 

 

 

 


Wow, I have been gone for a long time.
I've gotten lazier~ zzz
Here's another chapter :D I hope I don't lose all my commenters T^T

-WooUShippers-