Seobbie

My Beloved Village Girl

"Nicole, what are you here for? I mean, princess or waiting lady?"

"Listen, I don't actually want to do this. But since mom is like one of the richest, she wants me to also be in a high position. I'm in for the princess position. You?"

"Waiting lady."

"If I get that position, I'd be sure to choose you!" and winked.

"Haha, thanks Nicole! But no, I still want to be a commoner." 

"You are on different girl, in a good way. I will congratulate the guy that will grab your heart later on!" 

We chatted a lot more, until a bell rang.

"The bell! We have to assemble to the main hall now, Principal Kim must have important news!"

I nodded and followed Nicole. I looked around the school and felt very tiny. We walked and walked, until we stopped in this really, really huge hall.

"Annyeonghasseyo students." 

"Annyeonghasseyo songsaengnim."

"I am sorry to interrupt everyone's night, but I have some news to say. I have 2 news tonight. First, you all will be receiving your training crowns and some dresses."

and some women were distributing the crowns and dresses. I received mine and tried it on. Bad luck occurs, I can't even balance the crown on my head! How am I supposed to survive at this school?!

"You do it like this." Nicole whispered and showed me how. I nodded and mouthed a 'Thank You' and out down my crown.

"Second news is, this year it would be different. The NORTH KOREAN RULING ACADEMY students will be transferring here."

Then everyone went squealing.

"Nicole, why is everyone squealing?"

"The ruling male students will be moving here! We're the first batch that has done something like this!"

I see. With that, Principal Kim left the stage and a new woman went up the stage.

"Annyeonghasseyo everyone. No, don't greet me back, I just want to introduce myself to the new students. I am Ms. Hwang, a proud mom of one of the best students here. I'm strict at teaching and so you don't want to make mistakes at dance class." and glared at us all. 

Miss Hwang? Tiffany's mom? Okay, now how am I supposed to survive in a school with a family that hates me?! A bell rang again, I suppose meaning that we are now dismissed, because everyone was going back to their respective rooms. I went back with Nicole. 

I changed into the pyjamas the school provided then went to bed. So did Nicole.

 


The next morning I woke up early, thanks to Nicole. She woke me up easily though, since I got used to an early schedule back in the village. I changed to my uniform and the same bell rang. This time, we had to go to the front main door to greet the "guests". I was surprised that we were neatly lined up, and that made me proud I guess. A limosine then arrived and out came several boys. But in front of them was a tall man. 

"Annyeonghasseyo. I am the principal from NORTH KOREAN RULING ACADEMY. Call me Principal Park. I believe that I will be working with Principal Kim from now on to train you future royal generations."

His introduction was short and boys start coming out. 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Jang Wooyoung imnida." He is handsome, ahh now I see why he's the kingka...

"Annyeonghasseyo, Lee Junho imnida." He's cute, but Wooyoung-sshi is way better, that's when I notice Nicole. 

"Nicole, gwenchana?"

"Huh? Oh yes.. It's just Junho oppa is so handsome." I laughed. Looks like a bestfriend of mine here has a tiny crush.

Now the next man scared the hell out of me.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida." 

SEOBBIE?! I MEAN THE VILLAGE BOY YANG YOSEOB?! WAHH MY BESTIEEEEEEEE!!

I was standing on the back row so I expect him not to see me. The next few introductions were okay, I met some people named, Nichkhun;Sehun;Taecyeon;Kai and some more I don't remember. We were dismissed after an hour standing there. The boys were sent to their dorms and we also returned back. 

"Nicole, don't we have studies today?"

"Everytime we have those kinds of ceremonies, we skip studies and believe how lucky we are when that small little useless bell rings! The studies are extremely boring! Now what about shopping honey?"

I nodded and went out, it's a good thing I brought money, some were sent by eomma and some were from the school as the"lucky girl".

We went to the same mall, shopped for clothes and snacks. We stopped in an icecream stall. My favourite! We bought two rumraisin flavoured ice cream, I paid and was about to leave until.

"Hey, you dropped your change." I looked to where the voice came from and saw the kingka.

"Ah ne, mianhae. Kamsahamida."

"The lucky girl huh?"

"You can call me IU." 

"Wooyoung." We shook hands and I left with the change. I went to where Nicole was sitting at.

"So, how is the first impression?"

"He's polite."

"and...?"

"Handsome." She snapped meaning she agreed and winked. We ate our ice cream and left the place. I wanted to do toilet time so I ran to the nearest toilet and I bumped someone.

"IU?"

"Seobbie?" 

"Wow!"

"Save everything you want to say! I have to go to the toilet!" and ran to the toilet. I came out a little later and Seobbie is waiting there. Nicole is also there.

"So lucky girl meets lucky boy?"

"Lucky boy? What do you mean?"

"He won the lottery too"

"I see. Seobbieeeee you changed a lot!"

"You mean in a good way or what? I know I'm becoming more and more handsome a day after another though." We laughed and did our "secret special" handshake. 

"You still remembered!" We said at the same time to each other and laughed again.

"Wohow, you both know each other?"

"Yep!" Again the same time, and laughed. Nicole also laughed. We chatted for 10 more minutes before we went back to our respective rooms. 

 

 


Okay this is short, I've becomed lazier -..-
The next chappie is when studies start.
and barbie? Seriously?! I don't even know anything. 
Please upvote this story you all loveable people <33

-WooUShippers-