Table Manners?

My Beloved Village Girl

~Yoseob's POV~

Wow, it is really little IU. But she's grown so so much now! She even still remembers our handshake! But to test if she is the real IU, I'm going to ask her a few questions tomorrow.

 

============================NEXTDAY====================================

 

I went to the dining hall an hour after I woke up. When I woke up, Wooyoung wasn't there already. Kingkas, kingkas, they sleep as late as hell and the next morning you find them loiterring around the school. The dining hall was filled with male and female students talking to each other. The girls must be really excited. However I don't see IU anywhere around... 

 

 

 

 

~IU'S POV~

 

What time should we wake up during school days? I didn't expect to be awakened by a bucket of cold water splashed into my face early 5am in the morning!

"Brrrrr!!"

"IU, I may be a good friend -and I know I am- but during school days I am your eomma!!"

"Eom- I mean, Nicole, yes Nicole. Cold water? Seriously? I think I'm going to die with hypothermia!!"

"Call me eomma inside our room! I tried waking you up with the alarm clock but nothing happened. You didn't even flinch an inch!"

"Mianhae eomma" I said while scratching my head.

"What time did you sleep last night?"

"11 or 12, I'm not sure."

"What?! Why? Any problems you keep in your head dear?"

"I guess I just miss my family, that's all. Afterall I left in such a sudden that I don't have time to give goodbye hugs and--"

"Stop talking right there, missy. Rule number 3, princesses don't talk very very much."


"But I'm--"

"Now zip and get going unless you want a hit on your young lady."

Nicole can be the best girl to be your friend and yet she's your worst nightmare-your mom. I'm thankful though, I don't want to be late on the first day of studying right? So I went inside the shower, took a quick bath and put on the school uniform that Nicole gave me.Then, we went to what Nicole call as "Dining Hall". She explained that that is the first place in where all the students gather first thing in the morning. 

"This is also our first class."

"What subject?"

"Table manners." 

Okay, let's see what I've got in this subject. 

"When will the bell ring?"

"0930"

"What? zero nine three zero?"

"That's how we say time in here. Simply, nine thirty."

I started re-recite it and figured it out how it became nine thirty, at the same time I hear Seobbie calling me.

"IU! IU!"

"Seobbie~"

"I still can't believe this is you!"

 

 

 

 

~Yoseob's POV~

Great, just like planned. 

"Still can't believe? Ask me anything!" Okay, only the real IU knows my favourite cartoon.

"What's my favourite cartoon?"

"The Amazing World of Gumball." Okay, maybe a little to easy.

"Whose my favourite character?" Hah! Bet you don't know!

"Darwin--" 

"Hah! You're wrong! In your face!"

"Wait, not done. Darwin Raglan Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemius Watterson III." What--How--

"When did my embarassing incident happen?" Muehehe you're under my wreath!

"Which one? The one in which you dumped your head into the--" I immediately closed with my hand. How idiotic is she?! I don't want anyone knowing Doojoon dumping my head into the toilet bowl!

"Okay, fine, you're real!"

"Who ever said I was fake?" Still so hard headed. 

"You guys, stop quarelling. The principal is here!" Nicole said to IU and me. I looked to the podium on stage and saw Principal Kim there, together with Principal Park. I was too lazy to listen to them since I know they'll be talking about table manners and stuff, which I have already knew. We were then divided into 2 tables : girls and boys. You should've seen the face of IU trying to learn table manners! 

 

 

 

 

~IU'S POV~

Okay, I admit defeat. I hate Table Manners even more than Additional Math! It's just a blessing for me that I get to sit beside Nicole and guess what, Seobbie sitting across faraway. I was waiting for instructions so I was slouching, and playing with the plates and cutlery. 

Until, I felt someone hitting me hard with a stick or i-don't-even-know-what-it-is. Ouch!

"You just broke Rule 5 & 6 at the same time young lady! Slouching and elbows on table-sign of disrespect. Now put your hands down and sit straight like a princess you are!" She doesn't even know me and now she's scolding me like I was some grandchild of hers. Great. I can almost see Tiffany smirk, but I didn't want to think negatively so I followed her instructions.

"You must be the lottery girl everyone was talking about. You might be lucky at first, but I don't see anything more than luck in you. I am Ms. Lee. and you ma'am?"

"I-I-I"

"You broke rule number 4 of a princess. They don't stutter. How in God's sake did you even enter this school?!"

It's easy Ms. Lee. My caring little sister registered my name in that stupid lottery, 6 times everyday per week for a whole year. Luck isn't even on my side. Got that?! 

"M-mianhae, IU, Park IU imnida."

"You don't even have a special name. Now this is the last time I see you breaking 3 rules at the same time! Consider this as a welcome present for you, the next time you do it, you're sent to the dungeon."

I somehow flinched a little when the word Dungeon was used. I mean jail?!

"Don't worry, the dungeon is just the place where you sew for hours to make dresses. Not much more, but since a lot here doesn't like sewing, it's called the dungeon, get it?" Nicole whispered to me. Sewing? Piece of pie with cherry on top. I smiled sweetly and nodded. The rest of the class went smoothly, since I just followed whatever Nicole does. Let's say I escaped this time. The next class is soon enough but we have a 15-minute-break so we strolled around the school.

"You seem so relaxed when I mentioned sewing, you must be an expert right?"

"Not an expert, I just do a lot of sewing back then."

"I see, you should really help me you know! What if I suddenly get into trouble and to the dungeon, I have no experience at all and they're going to--"

"Stop! Remember rule number 3!"

"You have good memory girl! You're doing good, what about let's stroll a little?"

I replied with a grin with a nod. I've always liked this school. The building, probably not the studies, the rooms, the dorms, the malls near, and most importantly, the people here.

 

 


Woohoo updated you all ^^ No WooU moments yet though :/
but look out for a chapter maybe not so soon, with full of fluff and romance
from our beloved WooU!!
Congrats EXO for Asian newcomer anyways, I know Sehun would never dissapoint me <3

tumblr_m5qhyy5RN11qa1nhto1_500.gif my yeobo being shy and all <3

tumblr_m6ikggWcca1rthrelo1_500.gif yes being crazy hot cute together with kai

tumblr_m3cwd0aUJY1rts5mko1_r1_400.gif I SERIOUSLY LOVE ALL OF YOU SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENT-ERS, SILENT READERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO UPVOTED MY STORY <3 

-WooUShippers-