Memory

Alice

Yello~Sorry i din't update the story.I've been banned to go online do...yeah...very sorry.Ehehe...i din't get reviews from readers so its rather disappointing but anyway,i'll try harder to make it more nice and comedy maybe?So..i hope i'll get review this time.Thanks~! Oh yeah and thanks to all me subsribers..i love you lots~Sorry to disappoint them..Im not a very good writer.I dont really like the story honestly..but....cut the crap and on with the story..here ya go~~

 

Sorry~its not an update for those who already read this..i just spotted some spelling errors an changed it...sorry

 

 

"So...how did i do that again?" Alice ask her unnie. "Well,you suddenly sat on the floor for a few seconds and BUSH...you're a dead fish" the elder girl joked."Ahaha...very funny" Alice replied ."You need more rest. The doctor say if you do that again,you're hospitalized. I've hardly see you rest since your world tour" giving Alice advise while applying make up for the magazine photo shoot. Later that day,EXO-M came to 'visit' Alice during her photography session. "Hey." Kris casually greeted while the others greeted Alice formally. "Iseul-yah...we brought you some snacks" Lay said to her,calling her by her real name since they become close friends."Oh...thanks." Alice said and flashing a toothy smile at Lay."Oh yeah...Iseul-yah..what time do you finish with your photo shoot? Maybe we can grab lunch together." Xiu Min suggested. "Ehe..oppa's hungry already~ I've just finish with the photo shoot. I just need permission to go eat, that's all" Alice said poking Xiu Min. "Duizhang,why so serious?" Tao ask his hyung. Ignoring the question,Kris increase his speed to catch up with his beloved Alice."Oh hey..so what should we get?" Alice asked Kris cheerfully,not noticing the scary aura Kris emits. "Er...bad mood?" Chen asked. Just nodding,he grab Alice by the hand and heads to somewhere unknown."He's a weirdo. God knows what is he thinking" Luhan said to the others. The rest of the EXO-M members didn't even bother to call Kris to ask where he was because of his bad mood and also gossip about him,so they just went where they wanted.

 

"Kris..leggo..it hurts" Alice said softly,shocked by the sudden behaviour the blonde. "Sorry" he apologized and letting her hand go. Rubbing her aching wrist, she asked" So..why are we here again?".Kris just shook his head and told Alice not to simply walk around before he heads towards the nearby ice cream truck. "Hey y.Alone here?" Alice heard a voice behind her. Turning her head,she saw a day-drunk guy with his friend. The guy pulled her wrist and said "Wanna have fun?".Alice tried to struggle but invalid as the person's grip was too strong.Starting to tear up, she was about to scream for help when the drunk guy's friend shove an alcohol bottle in ,forcing her to drink. The bitter liquid filled and yet she refuse to swallow,afraid of drugs these people put in before she was forced to drink. The place was silent and quiet,not a single soul was found here,so it's quite impossible to get away from trouble."Listen here lady,if you wanna be safe then do as i say" the guy told her. Alice continues to struggle until a sharp knife was pulled out and putting it close to her face,attempting to scar her face."Well,well..should we?"he asked his friend. Nodding,he tries to take off Alice's clothing but could not because Alice is moving too much(gyah.. close ur eyes peeps). Before he could say a word,he was kicked off by a unknown person."F***" he cursed, wiping off the trail of blood in the corner of this mouth."Hey! Come closer and i'll scar her pretty face. Come on!"the drunk guy challenged,starting to panic."Shut up lowlife.Don't you know who are you dealing with?" Alice heard a familiar voice.It's Kris...Kris..help me Kris......

 

Kris managed to take down the drunk guy and his friend,causing both of them to run away like rats. Taking off his jacket,he wraps Alice with it and cooed her,telling her everything's okay."I guess Tao and Xiu Min's material arts class paid off" he joked,trying to lighted the tense situation."Yeah...thanks" Alice said to him.Smling,he wiped off her tears and looked at the wasted ice cream he bought on the floor and sighed heavily."I guess you need another round of ice cream?"the lady working at the ice cream truck joked.Kris half-heartedly smiled at the lady and paid for the ice creams and went back to Alice. Hugging her,he feeds her the ice cream,afraid that the fragile girl still could not handle the shock.They sat in this position for a few moments and started to talk like nothing happened."Erm...so you wanna go back now?" Kris asked,after Alice received a call from her manager,asking where she was to pick her up."Yeah. See you next time and thanks" Alice bowed and left Kris standing before the rest of the EXO-M members could get him."Hey,what happened.She looks pale" Chen asked."She almost got r-ra-" Kris said the part softly."She what? Speak up dude.I can't hear ya" Lay said."..she almost got ."Kris repeated,annoyed by all questions that came out."Bwo?Then?Did you kick some asses?"Tao questioned."Oh course,Tao.If not she would have mental breakdown by now" Kris boasted.

 

Days passed like any other,happy,sad,anger,depression and love. Kris's feelings towards Alice is growing stronger and all of s know about this.Even their manager know it but suprisingly didn't warn Kris about anything regarding the topic.Rumors spread everywhere that Kris dating and his fan seems to be happy for him and wanted to know more about the girl.There's some haters of course,but this did not effect his popularity rate."Kris..President wants to see you" his manger said to him.Damn..what does he wants to know about?Argh! I hope it's not something bad.Knock knock..."Come in" a voice said."Ah..Yi Fan...sit down and we'll talk."the voice said agan.Kris nodded but freezes when he saw Alice seated opposite the president.Walking stiffly towards the girl,he sat down beside her."I heard that Kris like you Alice.Am i wrong?" the president spoke up,looking at Kris for an answer."Yes" Alice said softly.Kris tense up again,feeling uncomfortable,the manager spoke "And do you like him Alice?".Nodding,she blushed."As a friend?".Alice shook her head violently and said "More than a friend".Kris looked at the petite girl,eyes widen,unbelieving what he heard while the girl blushed like a cooked lobster."I see...Then,i'll let you kids to decide if you want the media to know and settle this yourself"the president said and left the duo alone in his office."Oh..and...take your time kays? DON'T BREAK ANYTHING OR I'LL KILL YOU!"the president said in a more devilsh tone and walked off.