Hospitality

Alice

Kris P.O.V

Crap. We're damn late.  Hope she's not there yet. These baboons behind me are excited and equally noisy. Chatting away like nobody's business. "Kris-hyung,i think i saw her" Chen points out. Ah....my angel...wait...did i say angel? WTF?! But its hard to deny that she's pretty. She's different from those girls who use loads of make up to cover up. She's pretty with and without make up. "Hey..how long do you intend to stand there?" i heard her voice from the loud crowd noises. " Yah,be quick. You're blocking the way" Xiu Min said to me. Shocked, i saw everyone seated already."When did you gu-" "Haha...we're quicker than you!" Lay cut me before i could finish. I sighed heavily and sat down. "What do you guys wanna have?Like i said.. my treat!" she said happily. "But..i'm the eldest here. Shouldn't i treat? I mean it's Korean style for eldest to treat dong sengs." Xiu Min stated. 'Aish....drop that off oppa. We're equal tonight. Arasso?" she said strictly to the puppy-like-guy. Xiu Min only nodded at her honesty and snatched the menu from Lu Han. She laughed lightly at them and told them not to resist themselves on the food. I was a little bit worried about the money so i told my members not to order anything too expensive. "Aigoo..don't worry. I have this. "she flashed out a gold credit card like a pro. I laughed at her cheerful personlity. How can a girl, no, anybody be so happy when you've to spend much on food? "Hey, stop spacing out." Lay waved his hands in front of my face. Taking up the menu, i simply choose something cheap and nice. 

 

Nobody's P.O.V

"Yah, be quick. Miss waitress is  coming already." LuHan scolded Tao and Xiu Min. "Haha...it's ok. Take your time" Alice said. "Alice-ssi, if you don't mind me asking, why do you invite us to eat with you?"  Tao asked. Earning a hit from the poker-faced-leader, he said "Pabo-yah. She wants to know us more. Simple as that ." Alice smiled at the cold-reply and said "Well,wanting to meet you guys is another reason. I just want to have more friends.That's all.".The blonde's comments made the other go 'oh...i see' and still keeping on her smiling face,they chattered and joked about anything they could think about. Kris find himself more attracted to Alice more than his previous feelings. "Alice-ssi, do you have any siblings?" Xiu Min asked. Alice flinched a little from the question and Kris noticed,so he poked Xiu Min to prevent him from moving further. "Ah..mianheyo~" Xiu Min apologized. "Its's okay. I'm actually an orphan. I'm adopted before i got into the company." Alice said faking her smile.Everyone ate when the food came,still chatting happily, as if they already knew each other for years. They even exchange numbers and mails before going back."Bye Bye~! We'll ask EXO-K to join you for lunch or dinner or tea next time. But, next time, it's on us!" Tao shouted to Alice since their distance was quite far. Alice nodded and waved to the boys before she boards the car. Load of messages was sent to Alice when she's on the journey back to the dorms she share with f(x)."Thanks for the treat Alice!" from Xiu Min "Hey..erm...thanks for the meal.I had fun" from Lay and LuHan "Aish...seriously..these guys" she mummbled. "Wah.Alice...since when did your popularity level go up again?" the manager joked. Laughing awkwardly, Alice replied all the messages she received. In her dorm, she pulled out her diary and started to write.

 

:)  I had fun with the EXO-M members. All of them are cheerful and funny. I don't know how much storage of my brain memory's gonna disappear tomorrow. :') but luckily i still remember everything clearly now. Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day. Alice hwait

 

Before she could continue, she out. "Alice?!...Alice wake up!" voices could be heard everywhere from all directions, different worried voices, both male and female. Slowly opening her eyes, she blinked "D-d-di-did i do it again?" she asked weakly. Her stylist unnie nodded like hell and cried hugging her. "I thought you're gone *sniff*" Alice heard her unnie say. "Ei...i can't die so easily unnie.By the way...where am i?" Alice asked. "Hospital. The doctor's running some test with your blood just now. Rest my dear " unnie said to Alice, making her sleepy again but was disturbed by loud banging noises "DONG SENG-AH!!! " Xiu Min shouted while running in with all of the EXO members "Kwenchana?" Suho asked. Nodding weakly, Alice gave him a smile and covers her face, preventing them from seeing her cry,seeing her so weak. Kris step forward to the hospital bed and told the others to leave. The EXO members are worried but obliged anyway and left the room. "Sh...it's ok...Everyone has a weak side. Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay" Kris cooed. Holding Alice's hand, her head, watching her sleep Kris is really showing his human side when he's with Alice. "Maybe this is love" LuHan whispered to Sehun. Sehun nodded at the comment and continue to spy on the duo inside the room.

 

Alice's P.O.V

I felt his big hands running over my head, feeling my hair. Opening my eyes a little, i saw a smile. A smile from the heart. I closed my eyes again,this time shifting my position,turning my face away from him. A soft chuckle was heard. Is he laughing? Just then, i heard the door open. Soft laughter from some guys are heard before i drift off to sleep. When i open my eyes again, Kris is nowhere to be seen."Ugh...." i groaned softly. Sehun and Kai came in and  handed me glasses after glasses of water and telling me that i'm okay and i tire myself too much."Er...Kai oppa...where's the others?" I asked, tugging his shirt. "Oh..they're down at the canteen picking healthy food for you~" Kai replied.Healthy food?What the? "Alice~! Look what we got for you~Tada!" D.O came in with a plate full of greens. "Er...Kyung Soo oppa..thank you for the food but i think it's a little too much" I said hoping it won't hurt his feelings. "That's right. Alice will eat mine!" Baekhyun came in with fruits and rice. "Fruits and rice combo! I tasted it already. It's good. Say ah~" Baekhyun said. I shyly open my mouth letting him feed me. "Back off kiddo. She'll only eat mine" Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere. Suho came in and scolded s for leaving him alone in the canteen. "The nurse warned that only 5 people can come into the room during visiting hours and this room is overloaded with your asses" Suho scolded playfully.