Buy you coffee

Alice

Upon reaching the HQ, Alice quicken her steps to the almost closing lift.Before she knew it, she accidently knock down someone's coffee. "Crap" she mummered and looked at the dude. "Very very sorry" she apologised to him. As far as she know this 'dude' is the cold-looking leader of SM new boy rookie after she debuted. She never had the chance to talk to them as she was also busy with her scedule. " I'll buy you coffee" she told him. " Ergh...it's alright.The coffee taste bad but i didn't wanted to waste by throwing away but looks like you did it for me" Kris laughed. The girl smiled and apologised again,saying that she will still buy him coffee. Alice was shocked at his laughter because she heard rumors that Kris hardly smiled or laughed. Ignoring Alice's stare,Kris introduces himself. " I'm EXO-M's leader,Kris. Er...should i call you sunbae or dong seng? ". Alice quickly answered "Er ...i don't know. Suit yourself. So....coffee later? My treat. " Alice said to the tall blonde and giving her number to him. Confused Kris asked Alice "Aren't you gonna ask for mine?". Alice smiled and quickly replied before rushing off "Gotta fly. I'm late" . Kris blinked several times at Alice's comment and smiled to himself. "Duizhang! Don't just space out there... Get back to Earth. We're heading back to the dorms now" Tao called out.Nodding his head he walk to the car with Tao.

 

In the car, Kris tried to sleep and in the same time wonder when should he call Alice to get coffee.Maybe night? Or next morning? His thoughts then is interruped by Lu Han " Yah, why so serious?". Then everyone in the car quiet down and looked at Kris. "Duizhang was talking to a sunbae just now!" Tao chipped. "Really?!" "Who?" " Is she pretty?" "How old is she?" questions came shooting towards the leader. When it comes to girls, all the EXO members are equally excited and acted as if they never come across with girls before. "Okay, she spilled my coffee. That's it." Kris replied s." Is that so?" Xiu Min asked.Rolling his eyes, he replied " And she's gonna buy me coffee". The EXO-M members are excited and pleaded Kris to let them go but Kris said no. He wanted her for himself. He wanted to be frieds with her before the others do.He quickly rushed back to his room when the they arrived at the dorm and texted Alice.

 

Hey...Kris here...I thought it would be nice if we hang out in some coffee shop.You choose. it would be nice if you can tell me more about your career. I mean i'm still your junior rite? Pls reply a.s.a.p.

 

After her interview ended, she checked her phone. She was annoyed when her phone vibrated in her pocket, making her uncomfartable. She grinned when she saw the message Kris send. She was checked her schedule and choose a time that she was totally free, thinking that will be a good idea if they hang out at her favourite coffee shop nearby Han River. Just then, Lee Tuk appeared. "Alice? Can i talk to you?" . Alice nodded and sat down beside Lee Tuk. Even though Alice is the junior of Super Junior, SNSD,f(x) and others, she is always seen talking to the SM family who has troubles. Alice became SM's favourite family member after she became close to the seniors. "What's wrong?" Alice asked. Lee Tuk explained his worries and Alice just listened.

 

In the other hand, Kris is anxiously waiting for Alice's reply. "He keeps on holding the phone walking back and forth..." Suho stated. "Yeah....maybe worried bout his girl" Kai suggested. "When are we allowed to date?" D.O asked. Kai smiled at D.O and continue to watch tv. Kris sat beside Kai and watched tv along with the others, still holding tight to his phone. "Duizhang, manager-hyung's calling you" Chen said. Kris 'hn-ed' Chen as a reply and head to the manager. "Your call " the manager mouthed. Kris frowned, not understanding his meaning but took the phone the manger held up.

"Hi...Alice here...I'm so sorry. I was busy and my phone's dead so i can't reply you.Sorry.Um...so...coffee at Semal Cafe on Hannam Bridge at 8? Oh, and can you bring your friends. I think it would be a good idea if we know each other more."

Kris heard a familiar voice through the phone. When Kris heard Alice asked him to bring his friends, he mentally groaned."Uh....ok....I'll bring EXO-M along. So meet at 8?" he replied. "Yeah...see you later..bye bye" Alice replied and hung up. "Yah.I heard EXO-M. What's going on?" Lay asked. "Uh.....coffee with Alice-sunbae at Semal Cafe on Hannam Bridge at 8" Kris told the manager and s. "Ok..i'll wait here. You've only have 2 hours to prepare ok. So move your butts" the manager said.