Jacket

Alice

 

Sorry for the late update and sorry again for the lame story-with -no-plot thing......Sorry!!!!

 

 

 

Things started to settle down and most fans both Kris and Alice ships their relationship. Posts and comments from SM main website were positive and supporting about the relationship."Looks like our family is gonna grow larger." Leetuk said to the duo. Smiling yet embarrassed at the comment,Kris lightly squeeze Alice's hand and kissed her cheeks when the senior left them."Jagi...uh...smile?" Kris said sweetly to Alice, holding up his phone to take a picture of them to update their fans. Shyly,she smiled and waited for the clicking sound and relaxed."What's wrong? Tummy-ache?" Kris asked when he noticed Alice flinch."Yeah..i'm fine Yifannie.Just some girl stuff coming to date" she replied,trying as hard as possible not to show her pain."You mean p-oh..i get it." he rubbed his neck nervously and asked if she needed anything to ease her pain."Chocolates" she mumbled."Okay.Wait here okay.Don't go anywhere if not i'll cling to Ace and run away.Kays?Promise?" he said,holding out his pinkie.Alice smiled at his childishness and linked pinkies and sat down at the sofa.

 

Few long minutes later,Kris appeared huffing and puffing,hands on his waist,trying to catch his breath and when he saw his queen sleeping soundly on the sofa,he smiled like a dork.He shifted her position so that she can sleep peacefully.Taking out a book to read which Alice bought for him few days ago,she suddenly sneezed making his jump slightly from shock since he was under her,he smiled sheepishly and looked for a blanket to cover her up. He spotted his leather jacket near the sofa and try to reach out for the jacket but invalid. His hands weren't long enough to stretch out that far. Thinking,he pumped his fist and mentally scolded himself for not thinking about this 'brilliant' idea and took out his phone to ask Luhan for a favor ."Hey,Luhan ge.I need your help.I'm at the studio.Come please and please be quick" and hung off before Luhan could reply him.Tapping his finger on his book impatiently,he is clearly pissed off by Luhan and his slow-montioness. "What is is?!"Luhan barged in the room and saw his leader sitting down with his favourite dong seng on the sofa.

 

Kris pointed at his leather jacket and said "Take it for me". Luhan's expression changed completely,unbelieving what he just heard and try to interpret what his leader said. "Jacket" Kris said again. "Seriously,duizhang?You called me urgently for a jacket to cover Iseul-ah up?" Luhan asked while throwing the jacket at Kris. Nodding,Kris puts his jacket on Alice and said "Yeah.I mean, you're not so busy aren't you? And,you don't easliy lose your temper at me like Tao". Shaking his head in disbelieve,Luhan said sarcastically to Kris." Wow,duizhang.I seriously respect your love for Iseul-ah but, yah, i didn't expect you to call me to take a jacket near you to cover Iseul-ah when you can wake her up." Kris ignored him and apologized to Luhan and continues to read his book.Alice woke up right after that commotion and looked at Kris."What?" Kris said in English. "Don't what me Yifan.You can just wake me up and take that jacket of yours to cover me up." Alice replied him in English. Making a puppy face,Kris said "I cover you with jacket and i got scolded.How sad" adding as much aygeo he could from what he learnt from Tao and Sehun. "Hajimal oppa. Your aygeo only works for you fans.Not me" Alice said again in Korean this time.

 

"Buing?" Kris tried again but got face-palmed by his beloved. "Yah hajimal" she said again,sternly,with warning to him not to do it again because she's in a mood. "Arraso.Jagi...your chocolates" Kris gave the chocolates to her,not wanting to make her angry on her bad mood day. Bitting away her chocolates happily,she took Ace into her arms and pretending to smear the chocolate on the plushie's face. "Ah...don't do that" Kris said.Then,she smeared the chocolates on Kris lips,following the shape of his lips, and adding a raisin she found in the chocolate and put it between his lips.Smiling,he pulled Alice into a kiss and slowly ate up the chocolate that she was chewing in ,transferring the melted chocolate into his'. Pulling away,Alice blushed and tried to avoid eye-contact with her boyfriend even though they've kissed several times before and yet she was still blushing like mad. Laughing at her,he kissed her again,but was caught by Taeyeon and Tiffany."Omo! They kissed.How sweet! Kris-shi...I can't believe that!"Taeyeon said in much delight. Tiffany just stared at them and chuckled,dragging Taeyeon out of the room,asking the duo to continue and advised them to lock the door if they wanted privacy." Unnie!" Alice said,leaving Kris alone in the studio,laughing to himself like mad and continue to read his book but started to laugh again,replaying the epic face his girlfriend made when they were caught kissing.