V

Damaged Goods

 

Cloud 9. That’s where I was all day. I knew I was being creepy but who gives a damn! I get to see Jungsu again tonight so I could care less about what the others say.

 

“Okay. What the HELL happened? You’re smiling and almost…floating. It’s creepy! Now spill.” Heechul looked almost disgusted as he told me that.

 

Luckily today was Saturday so they didn’t have any school today so he a couple of his friends went out to just hang around and be lazy. I was debating whether or not to tell them about Jungsu. I mean it couldn’t hurt exactly but….

 

We were in my room and all just talking while Heechul kept pestering me. “What? What? What happened? Why are you so happy?”

 

I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to lie to him. Mostly because I knew that if he ever found out, which he would (he always does), then he would personally kick my . I was about to tell him to shut up when suddenly So-Yung walked in and told Heechul,

 

“He met somebody.”

 

My eyes widened as I stared at the traitor that I called a little sister, how could she do this to me? Doesn’t she know what will happen now with Hee- OH ! Heechul was now staring at me with very, uh, evil eyes. Oh boy, this wasn’t going to turn out pretty I just knew it.

 

“So Kangin met somebody hm…Well was she hot?”

 

“It wasn’t a girl idiot.” I mumbled without realizing it.

 

“Oh so it was a guy? Well then, let’s go introduce ourselves shall we boys?” Heechul gathered the others and started to head out of my room.

 

“Oi! You don’t know who it is or what they even look like! And like hell I’m telling you!” I screamed at them.

 

“Oh you won’t have too because you are taking us to him.” Heechul smirked.

 

I cocked my eyebrow at him. ‘Excuse me? Did he just say I was taking them there? I don’t think so.’ I leaned up against the door frame.

 

“And what makes you think I will do that exactly?”

 

“Because I told you too and you know I will follow you anyway so at least this way it will be just a little bit willingly on your part.” Heechul stated that like it was an obvious fact.

 

Sighing I realized I was cornered. “Alright but before we go there are a few things you need to know about him.”

 

They all sat down and waited for me to continue telling them about this mystery man of mine.

 

“First off, his name is Jungsu and he’s older then all of us so be polite. Two, he is very attractive so don’t even try anything.” ‘Or I will personally rip your head off’’ I mentally added. “This last one is the most important. He isn’t like other people in a sense.”

 

“What? Does he have weird habits? Is he odd?” Heechul busted off with the questions.

 

I shook my head at them. “No. He’s blind.”

 

They stared at me for a second waiting for me to say, ‘Hah! Got you!’ but when I didn’t say it they realized I was serious.

 

“But you really can’t tell he’s blind. He’s pretty good about hiding it even if he doesn’t mean to.” I reassured them. I knew they were nervous. Even I could sense it so I knew Jungsu would be able too.

 

I told them about our place and even a little about our ‘date’ yesterday. They all were wide eyed by the description of Jungsu and what happened. They thought I was making it up but then thought about who it was and decided I was telling the truth.

 

“What the hell are we waiting for!? I want to meet this guy already!” Heechul yelled.

 

I smirked and got up, gesturing for them to follow me. We walked down the path and towards the park. Looking around to make sure we weren’t being followed I took them into the forest and lead them towards the place where I would be meeting Jungsu that evening.

 

Coming out of the forest we had to shield our eyes from the sun and wait for our eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. Once they adjusted we saw a figure standing down by the lake. Jeans, tennis shoes, black jacket. Yep that was Jungsu alright. I’d recognize the form anywhere.

 

“Oi! Is that him?” Heechul hissed at me. I merely smirked at him. His eyes widened.

 

“How the hell did someone like you get someone as good looking as him?! So not fair!”

 

I laughed and called out to Jungsu. He turned around and smiled at us. I went over and hugged him, of course he hugged back, before he asked me, “Kangin, who is that behind you?” I chuckled. Of course I couldn’t hide the fact that others were present from him. It was impossible.

 

“Jungsu meet Heechul, Yesung, Kibum, Shindong, and Hankyung.”

 

“Hello. Nice to meet you all. I’m Jungsu. Then again I think you guys already knew that one.”

 

“Names Heechul, Jungsu. Nice to finally meet the guy that’s had Kangin stuck on cloud 9 all day.”

 

“Oi what do you mean by that?” I scowled at my hyung. He’s so immature.

 

Jungsu merely laughed at our banter as if it was a usual occurrence, which I guess it technically was. One by one my friends introduced themselves to Jungsu and we all settled down by the lake to just talk for a while. It was nice being surrounded by the people I loved.

 

It was getting late but it was the weekend so it didn’t matter as much. The others were all chatting and laughing while Jungsu and I merely listened. Discretely while the others weren’t paying attention I interlaced our fingers, smiling when he gave them a small squeeze. Hankyung, who had apparently noticed us, smiled at us knowingly and keep Heechul’s attention away from us. I need to remember to thank him properly one of these days.

 

“So Jungsu, when did Kangin ask you out?” Yesung suddenly piped up.

 

I could see Jungsu blush faintly and I also felt my cheeks heat up. “Idiot! We aren’t going out!” I hissed.

 

Yesung merely cocked his head to the side like he didn’t believe it.

 

“It’s true. Kangin never asked me out. Really.” Jungsu backed me up. I silently thanked the man.

 

Heechul gave me an incredulous look that said ‘Are you f-ing kidding me?’ I had to look away before he said anything. We just stayed like that for a little while longer, completely forgetting about time.

 

“Well I should probably start heading home. My parents will start to get worried. It’s pretty late after all.” Shindong began to stand up. The others soon followed suit and we said good bye and I told them I’d talk to them later. Jungsu bid them goodnight as well and then walked over to the lake to stand at its edge. I was about to go and join him when I felt someone practically yank my arm out of its socket.

 

“Who the he-“ Heechul cut me off by clamping a hand over my mouth.

 

“Now listen to me Youngwoon. You go get your over there and ask him out. Now.”

 

“Huh?” was all I could say.

 

“You.” He pointed at me. “Go over there” pointed at Jungsu, “and ask him out.”

 

He then turned and walked off while I just stared after my crazy hyung. “Not like I need you to tell me that one twice.” I murmured to myself once he left.

 

Walking over to Jungsu I decided to take a risk. Slowly walking up behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my chin on his shoulder. I waited for his rejection but it never came. Instead he leaned back into my chest and set his hand on top of mine. Inhaling deeply I decided to risk it all and go for it. I was going to ask him out. Now. Right here.

 

“Jungsu?”

 

“Hm?” he just waited for my question.

 

Swallowing and clearing my throat I continued, “Um I know it’s sudden but would you go out with me?”

 

Almost instantly I began rambling, “Of course I understand if it’s too quick and if it makes you uncomfortable. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to startle you or anything like that I just-“ once again I was cut off. Man I’m getting cut off a lot tonight.

 

“Would you give me a chance to answer before you start ranting please?” smiling Jungsu continued to answer my question, “Yes Youngwoon I will go out with you. If I didn’t like you I wouldn’t let you hold me like this and I wouldn’t even be here in the first place.”

 

Sighing happily I loosened my arms and turned him around. He turned around and cupped my cheek in his hand. “So my answer is yes Youngwoon.” I smiled even more then I had even yesterday. I swooped down and caught his lips with mine. He was surprised and unresponisive at first but then began to move his lips with mine.

 

If felt nice, feeling his lips under mine. Taking the next step, I hesitantly let my tongue go out and trace his lips, asking for entrance. He slowly parted his lips and I slipped my tongue into his cavern. I heard him moan at little when our tongues met, twining with each other. Smiling at his sounds I gently caressed his tongue with mine and explored every nook and crevice of his mouth that I could get too. I was mesmerized by his sounds, intoxicated by his taste. Everything about him drew me in. Jungsu had wrapped his arms around my neck and let his fingers play with the ends of my hair as he kissed me.

 

Breathless, we pulled apart and just stared at each other. I smiled and leaned down to peck his lips once more before pulling him closer to me and laying my head on his. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into the side of my neck. I felt like the happiest person alive. I didn’t think anything could ever go wrong. I had my friends, my family was starting to understand even if only a little, I had Jungsu. Everything was perfect for me. I thought we could always be like this. I thought everything would always be this perfect.

 

 

Oh how wrong I was.