Haunted MT Retreat

Idol Scare Tactics

                Run by MBLAQ begins to play out of your TV speakers. Cute cartoon images of horror movie villains and monsters appear and they start running around destroying things and trying to attack each other. The Idol Scare Tactics logo stamps on the screen startling them all. A familiar deep voice begins speaking. “Can you survive? The first show to make idols hearts race is back for season 2! If you have a weak heart or care about the dignity of your idols, please change the channel now.”

                The little cartoon villains are looking around for the voice when suddenly a giant monitor falls down from the top of the screen. The monsters start investigating it as a Silhouette of a girl appears on it. The voice continues speaking. “All the way from America,” the little werewolf started chewing on the side of the monitor as some of the other monsters sat down like they were watching the screen. “Her small stature and cute face no longer tricks us. She is a master of scaring your favorite idols.” The silhouette gets its color. “Our first host is June!”

                The monitor blows up, sending the little werewolf flying off screen and singeing the ones watching the screen. The little Frankenstein fell over onto his back as the vampire turned to dust. Another monitor falls down from the top of the screen, this time with a male silhouette on it. The deep voice continues talking as the little monsters look confused again. “Our new male host for Season 2, a former Victim of our first season with a long list of credentials, including acting in Hollywood and being an idol singer.” The little monsters got really excited as the voice continued and the silhouette got its color. “Our second host is Lee Joon!!”

                The monsters see a countdown on the screen starting from 5 and all start scrambling away as the song sings the “You better run!” part. The countdown ends and the monitor explodes like the first one sending the Idol Scare Tactics logo into the glass of your screen.

                The glass cracks and falls away and June is sitting cross-legged on the floor in a gray hoodie with little devil horns on it and pajama pants. “Welcome back to Idol Scare Tactics! It’s been an entire year since our last episode!! I can’t believe it!! So much has happened. We got a new host! From our last episode, which was our highest rated episode, Lee Joon-oppa is here!!” The camera zoomed out showing Lee Joon sitting next to her on the ground, also in pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

                He smiled and bowed forwards to the camera. “Hello! I’m MBLAQ’s Lee Joon! Please take care of me!” June laughed at him. “You aren’t a guest this time, you are a host. No need to be nervous.” He laughed and nodded. “That’s true. You promise me that I’m not today’s victim this time?” She laughed again. “We wouldn’t put you into the opening if you were the victim.” He grinned at the camera.

                “So, I bet the viewers are wondering why we are in our pajamas.” He said looking over at June. She nodded cutely. “We are at a popular MT spot which is where our victim is currently staying. Our prank will be taking place at night time.” She explained. Joon smiled. “Did you plan this prank this way as an excuse to go on an MT?” He asked her teasing. She smiled innocently at the camera. “I had no alternative motives of wanting this to be the first prank with my new co-host.” Lee Joon burst out laughing and covered his face as it turned slightly red.

                The tablet computer in front of them lit up suddenly. June grabbed it so the camera couldn’t see. “The people who set up our victim are calling! I bet you are all curious as to who it is this time!” Lee Joon pretended to try and peek at the tablet as she turned it towards the camera. The screen said ‘EXO-M Calling’.

                Joon grinned. “I bet so many viewers wish they could have that show up on their phones.” June nodded as she turned it back towards herself and slid to answer the call. Joon scooted closer to her as your screen showed the Skype call. The big screen showed Chen sitting there all by himself in what looked like a bathroom. “Hello!! I am EXO’s Chen!” Both Joon and June looked shocked. The girl host spoke first as Joon smiled awkwardly. “Hello Chen, why are you calling us?”

                He smirked. “I found out that I was going to be the victim by overhearing some of my members on accident. Then suddenly only the 6 of us from EXO-M were scheduled for a random MT. I talked to our managers and they told me it was true and we decided to flip it over onto the other members instead!” Lee Joon laughed. “I know how you feel! But, are you in a bathroom?” Chen burst out laughing. “The members would hear me anywhere else! Are you guys in the same MT area as us?” June nodded as Joon took the tablet from her. He walked over to the window as June spoke. “We can see your cabin from ours!” Joon flipped the camera to show the cabin where EXO-M was staying.

                Chen suddenly grinned and opened the bathroom window and climbed out as both hosts were equally shocked and entertained watching him run across the dark lawn towards their cabin. One of the staff quickly opened the door for him and he came in greeting everyone. They hung up the Skype call as Chen came and sat between the two hosts.

                Lee Joon was having a hard time composing his laughter. June smiled at Chen as he poked one of her horns. “Well this is a surprise. I guess we will prank the other members of EXO-M instead of Chen. So Chen, do you want to know why the other members chose you to be the victim?” He looked really excited. “Of course!” Joon gathered himself and took a deep breath. “The other members were jealous that EXO-K got to be on the first episode so they wanted to be on the first episode of season 2. Apparently you like to mess with them a lot.” Chen just nodded in agreement, making everyone laugh.

                Chen looked back and forth between the two hosts. “I saw the last episode, are you two dating now? Is that why Joon is the new host? Won’t it be confusing about both hosts’ names being said the same way?”  June fell over on the floor and hid inside her hood while laughing embarrassed. Lee Joon covered his mouth with his hand and shook his head no. “We are not dating, plus she calls me ‘Joon-oppa’ so it won’t confuse the viewers.” Chen nodded and smirked at the camera. “Ahh, Oppa. I see. So noona, what did you have in store for me that we are putting against the other members now?”

                June sat up and fanned her face a bit. “I have prepared to turn your MT cabin into a haunted house, while you were supposed to be in it alone. But now the staff has informed your managers and they are slowly leaving the other members alone in the cabin instead. So now we will be making them trapped in there. Cameras are already set up inside.” He laughed. “That wouldn’t have scared me anyways! Hopefully the other members don’t cry too much. Do you think I can help scare them?”

                The staff nodded to him and he went off screen to get set up to go outside. Joon and June went over to where the monitors were set up with the hidden camera feeds. “Let’s see if all of EXO’s managers have left the cabin yet.” Joon said as they sat down in the chairs.

                The feeds showed the members just lying around the cabin relaxing. The bathroom door opened and Lay came out in only a towel wrapped around his waist. Joon immediately covered June’s eyes with one hand and the feed that showed Lay with the other. “Don’t look!!” Joon said embarrassed. Chen came running over and burst out laughing as he peeked under Lee Joon’s hand on the monitor. He smiled at the camera. “Please edit that out for us.” Chen asked politely to the camera.

                Lay got dressed and Joon finally uncovered June’s eyes. “Chen will be set with a camera and will be filming as he helps the people outside scare his fellow members. Is he all set up?” She asked slightly disappointed at her eyes being covered. Chen his camera and smiled into it waving as he headed outside.

                June was handed a board with buttons on it. Lee Joon looked at it curiously. “What’s this?” She held it up for the camera. “All of these buttons are set up to a buzzer in our staffs’ pockets outside and when they buzz, that is their cue to do their part.” She pointed at a big button. “This button will lock all of the doors and windows so they can’t get out.” Joon laughed. “This show really is so much fun! Oh! It seems that Chen is in position with one of the staff! Let’s begin!”

                June grinned as she pressed the big button, locking EXO-M inside. None of them knew anything was happening yet. “What should we do first? Some window rattling?” She asked Joon. He nodded and she pressed the button. The staff Chen was with suddenly started shaking a branch against the window.

                Luhan and Xiumin were closest to that window and Luhan jumped as Xiumin looked at the window confused.

                She pressed some more buttons and the other staff started banging and shaking the windows all around the house.

                The members all gathered together in the living room. Lay looked around at the windows. “Is it a wind storm?” Kris looked around. “Where is Chen?” Tao pointed at the bathroom. “The last place I saw him was going into the bathroom.” Lay looked confused. “I was the last one in the bathroom though. Where are the managers? Did they take Chen somewhere?” The members started searching the entire cabin for Chen as the windows kept shaking.

                Joon frowned a bit. “They don’t seem scared. They are just looking for Chen.” June nodded. “Let’s turn it up a notch!” She pressed another row of buttons and some girl actresses went outside dressed as ghosts. They just stood outside of every window, waiting for someone to look outside.

                Chen’s camera popped up on screen as he was filming one of the ghost actresses who came to the window near him.

                June smiled as Tao was the first to look out a window in the bedroom. He screamed and fell to the floor and crawled out of the bedroom as fast as possible, clinging to the first person he saw, Xiumin. “Hyung!!! Ghost!!! Window!!!” he cried at him. Xiumin went into the bedroom and saw just a glimpse of the actress as she ran away.

                Xiumin pulled Tao back into the living room. “Guys! There was a lady outside the bedroom window!” he said as he tried to calm down Tao. Kris, Lay, Luhan, and Xiumin looked out the windows in the living room.

                June pushed another button and all the actresses ran towards the windows in unison and started scratching and banging on them. Everyone screamed and Tao had started crying.

                Joon was laughing and looked up at the camera. “Awww, please don’t hate us EXO fans! We didn’t mean to make him cry.” June smiled. “Tao is adorable! But I need to keep pressing the buttons…” Lee Joon smiled. “I want to push one!” She pointed at a specific button. “Push this one next.” He pressed it.

                Suddenly all the lights went out inside of EXO’s cabin and the actresses the LED’s that were hidden in their wigs that were covering their faces, making them all look like their eyes were glowing red. They continued hitting the windows.

                The members continued screaming and clinging to each other. Tao yelled at Kris. “Hyung!! What do we do?!!” Kris was holding onto Lay “HOW WOULD I KNOW!!” he yelled back.

                June and Joon were laughing. “What else do your buttons do?” He asked her. “This last row does things inside the house!”

                Chen’s cam popped back up on screen and he was sitting underneath a window trying to hold in his laughter.

                June let Joon press the last row of buttons. Suddenly all of the shelves in the kitchen flung open and the drawers were slamming open and shut. The hosts were both amazed at the last row of buttons.

                Kris and Lay immediately ran towards the front door and were trying to force it open. June and Joon were laughing as they watched Xiumin attempt to drag both a screaming Luhan and a crying Tao with him towards the front door.

                Suddenly Chen ran towards the door and started banging on the outside of it, causing screams from the ones banging from the other side.

                Joon and June looked up at the camera and staff. “Oh! What is he doing?” Lee Joon asked.

                Chen started yelling through the door as he was banging on it. “Someone help!! Let me in!! There are scary people out here!!!”

                June bust out laughing. “He’s good!”

                Chen kept yelling and pounding as Tao let go of Xiumin and started pounding on the door. “Hyung!! There are scary things in here too!!! Let me out!” He started yelling ‘Let Me out’ over and over.

                June looked over at her co-host. “Joon-oppa, should we let them out? Did we scare them enough?” Joon laughed and nodded. “I think it’s OK to let them out now.” She flipped a switch on the side and EXO’s lights came back on the cabinets and drawers stopped moving. The actresses all left the windows and the door unlocked.

                Suddenly all the members toppled out the door onto Chen as Joon and June came out of their cabin. Lee Joon yelled across the lawn. “Were you scared?” June smiled and waved at them all. “You guys are on Idol Scare Tactics!”

                Xiumin, Kris and Lay looked confused. Kris sighed “But we hired you guys to scare Chen.” June nodded as all of the boys lined up next to her and Joon stood on the other side of her. She got up on her tip toes, still not even reaching Joon or Xiumin’s height. “He called us instead of you guys. He found out and intercepted his own prank and had us do it to you guys instead.” All of the members stared at him as he grinned and filmed their faces with his camera.

                Joon laughed and bent down a bit so he was a closer height to June. EXO laughed and copied him. She pouted and looked at the camera as the credits started scrolling past. “Well that was our show for today! Kris, do you have anything you would like to say to the camera?” Lee Joon said starting to close the show.

                Kris laughed and looked over at the rest of the guys and nodded. They all stood up straight. “We are one!” he yelled as they all put their hands out in front of them. Then in unison they yelled. “EXO!” Kris sighed again at the camera. “Idols! Watch out for weird schedules!” Xiumin laughed. “Vacations aren’t really vacations!!”

                The camera zoomed in on June and Joon. She looked over at him. “So who do you think we will get to mess with next time?” He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I just hope it’s not me again!” He said laughing. The two of them waved at the camera. “This has been…” Joon said as he put his arm around June’s shoulders. Then both of them said “Idol Scare Tactics!!”

                The camera panned out and scanned the EXO members as they did fighting poses towards the camera. Chen suddenly yelled at the camera. “Put 2Joon on ‘We Got Married’!!”

                Kris was suddenly covering Chen’s mouth as the Idol Scare Tactics Logo flew at the screen, embedding in the glass then breaking away.