Lee's Mansion

The Worst Job Ever? [hiatus]

She rolled over, away from the sunlight that was beaming through her window. She must have forgotten to close the curtains, again. She could feel someone opened her bedroom door and tiptoed their way to her.

 

"Wake up, Jessi," Jessica's umma's comforting voice called out and patted Jessica's shoulder. "Krystal told me you are going to your new job today...It's 7.30 my dear..." Jessica shot out of bed and sprinted her way to the bathroom without replying her mother. After she washed up, she rushed back to her bedroom to find her bed neatly made.

 

She smiled.

 

"GOMAWO UMMA!" She screamed and she could hear her mother's faint voice that yelled back 'welcome'. Jessica slipped into her best outfit, a white graphic tee inside a black cardigan and a pair of light blue skinny jeans that hugged her legs perfectly. What? She's poor okay... As soon as it was 8am, she kissed her mother and sister goodbye before heading out to the front door. A minute past Eight, a black BMW SUV pulled up infront of her and a man in a black formal suit and blonde hair stepped out. He was wearing a pair of white gloves and Rayban sunglasses. 

 

"You must be Jessica Jung?" The man asked and reached his hand out to shake Jessica's hand. Jessica stared at his hand for a few seconds before nodding and staking his hand. "I'm Eunhyuk," He said.

 

"Oh nice to meet you Eunhyuk-ssi." 

 

"Here get into the car." He smiled weakly as he carried her luggages into the car. She hopped in and soon, he climbed in and they headed to the Lee's Mansion.

 

 

 

 

The car screeched to a halt in front of the white and black modern dreamhouse that anyone would die to live in. There was a bunch of neatly groomed plants and flowers circling the pathway. The front door was huge, about two doors wide and two and a half metres high. Eunhyuk opened the car door for Jessica who stared wide eyes at the mansion. 

 

"Jessica-ssi?" 

 

Jessica snapped out of her trance and climbed out of the car.

 

"Mianhe." She apologised as Eunhyuk opened the trunk and took out her luggage. He led her to the front door which opened automatically. Jessica gasped at that. As soon as the door opened, they were greeted by two five feet long aquariams on either side of them. There we all sorts of different fishes swimming around. Not only was the view of the aquarium clear and beautiful, the interior design was marvellous. There were castles, wrecked ships, marbles, stones and even little houses. It looked like a city underwater. 

 

As they moved on along the six feet long hallway, they reached a huge area which floor was made of marble and the walls were just glass. On their right was a beautiful glass dining table that could possibly hold up to about eleven people. Jessica ran over and ran her finger along the table. It was smooth. She peeked into a room near the table and was shocked to see a modern kitchen. It was huge and practially twice the size of her living room. 

 

"Jessica-ssi?" Eunhyuk called out and Jessica ran back to where Eunhyuk was - by a glass spiral staircase at the end of the living room. It took her some time to reach him as the living room was huge. The couch was white and made of leather and there were about nine seats on it. The 150-inch flat-screen Tv stood on the brown TV table and there were two similar table lamps that gives out orange light that stood on either side of the TV. Jessica was running so fast she tripped over the coffee table that stood on top of a furry black mat. 

 

"Oof," she cried, falling onto the mat. But, ooh, it was soft and comfortable.

 

"Omo!" Eunhyuk cried, left the luggage by the staircase and ran over to Jessica. But he was greeted by a sight that made him chuckled. Jessica was rolling around on the mat, grinning happily. "Jessica-ssi?" Eunhyuk chuckled. Jessica jumped up embarassedly. 

 

"O-oh Eun-hyuk-ssi... M-mi-mianhe." Jessica stuttered as she blush. Eunhyuk grabbed her hand, which made Jessica blush even harder. 

 

"Let's go. I'll bring you to your room first," He held her hand as he led her back to the staircase. He grabbed the luggage with his other hand and led her up the stairs. As soon as they reached the second floor, Jessica gasped, loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear. 

 

"Beautiful right?" Eunhyuk asked and Jessica nodded. There was a long hallway, the floor made of marble and the walls were white. Several paintings (that does not make any sense to Jessica at all) were hung on the walls. "There's about four rooms here. One's Donghae-ssi, another's Taemin-ssi and one belongs to Janey and Lauren. And the last one is yours, which used to be Miss Q-ri's one before she got married." Eunhyuk concluded, as the pointed to several doors. The first room was Donghae's, second one was Taemin, third one was Janey's and Lauren's and of course lastly, the one nearest to the end of the hallway was Jessica's. Finally, they reached the end and he stopped outside her room. He turned to the opposite side of Jessica's bedroom and asked for her attention. There was another hallway but not as long as the previous one. "You see the room all the way at the end?" He asked.

 

"Ne." 

 

"That's Donghae's study room, and the bathroom is at the right of his study room's door. Beside the bathroom is the kids' land." Eunhyuk explained, "Which includes Taemin-ssi," he quickly added. Eunhyuk turned back to Jessica's door. Jessica opened the door and gasped. The room was huge. Okay, five times bigger than her bedroom. (Nah, I'm just exaggerating :D) The room was mainly white, with a white queen sized princess-styled bed, a black door (that who knows where it leads to), a white table, a white shelf, and a white fluffy mat lying on the floor. Two walls in the room were filled with glass and the other two were painted glittering silver and black. Eunhyuk smiled and pushed her in, placing her luggage by the door.

 

"Omona. It's huge!" Jessica squealed, running to her queen size bed. She jumped onto it and giggled. It felt really soft and comfortable. She climbed out of her bed and ran towards the balcony. However, even before she reached the balcony, she slammed her head against one of the window and fell backwards, onto her .

 

"JESSICA!" Eunhyuk yelled as he watched Jessica stumbled back from the impact. After a second, he laughed. 

 

"Ya~! Oppa! Why did you laugh?" Jessica said without realising that she called him oppa. She tried standing up but she fell back down again. 

 

"You're funny, Jessica." He said as he helped her up. Jessica shot him a glare which looked silly instead as she was unstable. "Here, let me help you," he said and slided open one of the windows. Wait- no, it was a sliding glass door that I (author) thought that it was a window, and Jessica thought that it didn't exist. 

 

"Oh." That was all Jessica could mumble as she rubbed her forehead. "Gamsahabnida." She said and tried to bowed but she felled down again. That made Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"The third floor consist of Changsun's bedroom and the Kim's brothers although the Kims' bedroom had been "empty" for a few months now. They are overseas, you see." Eunhyuk explained and Jessica nodded. "Fourth floor consist of another study room, a library," Jessica gasped. "Yes... a library, a game room and a closet room for extra clothings either the clothes could not fit into the masters or mistress's closet or they do not need it anymore." Eunhyuk added and Jessica gasped again. "The fifth floor is my bedroom, Yonghwa-ssi's bedroom and three guest rooms. The rooftop-" 

 

"They have a rooftop?!" Jessica asked. 

 

"Yes, and a pool." Eunhyuk added, amused by Jessica's reaction.

 

"Waaa." Jessica mouthed.

 

"As I was saying, the rooftop which has Mrs Lee's plants that she used to grow. They are her treasures. But after she left, Donghae was the one taking care of them." Eunhyuk said, sighing. "Everyone misses Mrs Lee, she's kind, beautiful, caring and she has a heart of an angel. No matter what happens, she keeps a smile on her face and she's really clumsy too. Like you, Jessica." 

 

Jessica blushed when Eunhyuk said that.

 

"Everyone was sad that Mr and Mrs Lee left. Things became worst when Miss Jihyun left. Especially for her two daughters... Let's put that sad stuffs aside. There's a few barbeque pit at the roof and a playground there for the kids. Oh and yes, please do not go to the bedroom near the living room. It's Mr and Mrs Lee room and Donghae doesn't like people going in and messing up that place. So make sure you do not go in, no matter what."

 

"Ne," Jessica nodded. 

 

"Okay, I'll be going back to my room. Do take care, Jessica-ssi and it was nice meeting you." Eunhyuk stood up and smiled. 

 

 

 


 

Author's Note;

Kae: Walaaaaaaaa ~! Done with chapter 2. More exciting parts will come :) This is just like a boring intro of the house ._. Although I spiced it up with some Silly Jessica actions xD And there's HYUKSICA<3 :D Are you excited for Sica to meet Hae? Or Taemin? Or Lee Joon (Changsun)? Oh or the two kids? Heeheeeee. 

Who do you want Jessica to meet first? Do comment below who you want her to meet first =D

Lots of love. (: