Jinx!

The Worst Job Ever? [hiatus]

Jessica was rolling around on her bed when she heard a knock at her door. She sat up straight, tuck her hair behind her ears and took a deep breath.

 

"Come in," she called out politely. The door opened and a guy with blonde hair appeared. She recognised him as Jonghyun.

 

"Oh Jonghyun-ssi." She stood up and bowed. He walked in, his hands in the pockets of his pants. He was wearing a simple blue graphic tee and three-quarter length trousers. He looked different from how he looked when Jessica and him met in the cafe. He was wearing a grey suit back then.

 

"Annyeong," He said and beamed her a cute smile. Jonghyun looked around the room for a few seconds before glancing back at Jessica. "Do you like it here?" Jonghyun asked, walking up to her and sitting down beside her.

 

"Ne, it's wonderful." Jessica smiled weakly.

 

"Good to hear," he stated.

 

Silence filled the air as they both looked at the ground awkwardly.

 

"So, uhm Hyuk will pick up the kids and Taemin at around six from their school. So all you have to do is prepare dinner.  Donghae and Joon hyung will be back for dinner too. So prepare dinner by seven." Jonghyun ordered and Jessica nodded. "I'll be in my room if you need anything."

 

"Ne, gamsahabnida. I'll go prepare dinner now." Jessica stood up and walked out of her room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah~ Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Jessica heard a girl's voice and predicted that it was Miss Jihyun's daughter.

 

"Ne Janey?" She heard Jonghyun's voice and she peeked her head out of the kitchen to see Jonghyun walking down the stairs. A girl around the age of twelve to thirteen was back-facing her, by the TV. Another girl, perhaps five years old was jumping on the sofa.

 

"Dino-Oppa! I scored full marks for my test!" The girl that Jonghyun referred as 'Janey' claimed and Jessica couldn't help but giggle. It caught the little girl's attention, but Janey was so happy she didn't hear Jessica's giggle.

 

"Wa~ Goodjob Jane." Jonghyun said as he patted Janey's head. Janey flashed him a pretty smile.

 

"Jong-Jonghyun oppa?"

 

Jonghyun and Janey turned and look at the little girl who was pointing at Jessica. Jessica blushed with embarassment when she saw them looking at her.

 

"Oppa, is that your new girlfriend?" Janey blurted and Jonghyun's eyes widened. Before he could answer, she continued, "She's pretty!" And Janey grinned.

 

"ANNIYO!" Jessica and Jonghyun cried in unison.

 

"Oh let me explain-" Jonghyun began but was cut off by a loud bang on the door.

 

"I'M HOME!" A voice yelled.

 

"We know that Taemin oppa..." Janey's grin was swept off her face and she folded her arms. "You don't have to yell."

 

A head popped out from the hallway and he was facing Janey so his back was facing Jessica.

 

"Aish, mianhe," The guy mumbled in a irritated voice.

 

"As I was saying..." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pointed to Jessica. Taemin's turned around and as soon as he spotted Jessica, he screamed.

 

"WHO-WHO IS SHE?! HYUNG YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!" Taemin snapped.

 

"Anni-"

 

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU BREAK UP WITH SEKYUNG NOONA?!" Taemin went on.

 

"Ah-"

 

"HYUNG! SHE'S PRETTY! GOOD CHOICE!" Taemin cried and rushed over to Jessica. He leaned closed to her face and glared straight in her eyes.

 

"Y-ya..." Jessica blushed and moved away from him.

 

"But she doesn't look like your type, hyung!!" Taemin blurted.

 

"Will you just listen for once?!" Jonghyun boomed and Taemin bit his lips, turning to look at Jonghyun.

 

"She's our new maid. Not my girl friend," Jonghyun explained.

 

"Oh..." Janey and Taemin said in unison.

 

"Oppa, why do we have a new maid?" The little girl asked. Jonghyun said down beside her and carried her to his laps.

 

"Mrs Seo had left already." Jonghyun explained. "She needs to move to Malaysia with her family, that's why, Lauren."

 

"But I don't want, her." Lauren pointed at Jessica and Jessica felt her heart sank.

 

"Her name is Jessica, Lauren. I know you will miss Mrs Seo but... she had already left for Malaysia."

 

Lauren bit her lips, and Jonghyun said that her eyes started to become watery.

 

"Yeah! It's okay, Laurie! I'll miss Mrs Seo too! But this new maid is prettier!" Janey said in a cheerful voice and skipped over to Jessica. She held onto Jessica's hand and smiled. Jessica looked at Janey and smiled back.

 

"ANNIYAAAAAAAA!" Lauren screamed and struggled her way out of Jonghyun's arms. She threw her strawberry shortcake bag onto the floor and stomped her way up the stairs. Instead of looking mad, she looked too cute.

 

"Aish," Jonghyun mumbled.

 

"Give her some time, hyung." Taemin said. Jonghyun nodded. Mrs Seo is a fourty-year old lady that had worked for them for two years. When Mrs Seo first came, it took some time before Lauren got used to her. Lauren's a more sensitive girl, growing up with no mother. Whereas, Janey was old enough to know what happened to her parents. Although it took some time for Janey to accept the fact that her parents were never come back to her and her baby sister, she soon moved on. Taking care of her little sister was tough, although there were help from people around her. Lauren was Janey's only sister and Janey loves Lauren alot.

 

"I know..." Jonghyun sighed, stood up and headed for the stairs.

 

"Mianhe." Taemin and Janey apologised to Jessica at the same time.

 

"JINX!" Janey screamed at Taemin who's jaws dropped and pouted.

 

"It's okay," Jessica said.

 

"NO!" Taemin yelled.

 

"Eh?" Jessica looked at him. He was pouting like a little boy.

 

"YOU OWE ME AN ICE-CREAM!" Janey teased, throwing her fists into the air.

 

"I-I wasn't r-ready," Taemin explained but Janey raised her hand, showing her palm and her five fingers.

 

"Talk to the hand," she said, dancing as she showed Taemin her right hand.

 

"Whatever, fine." Taemin pouted and stormed up the stairs. Janey giggled as she watched him leave. As soon as he was out of sight, she whipped around, looked into Jessica's eyes and said, "Goodluck with your time here."

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Kae; Hello (: Just updated and I really hope you guys enjoyed reading. Incase you guys didn't know, I just added about three new stories and no chapters >(x-x)>

Eventhough there's no chapters added yet, do go check them out. ^~^ It's alright if you don't feel like doing so, I just hope that you guys can support more of our stories.

c(OuO)c Arasso, have a nice day guys. Keep on smiling and believing in Haesica <3 One day, our Hae Appa and our Sica Umma will get married. Wait, they are already married and Ice Fishies are their babies -u-

And do support Minyul too (:<