fourteen

Trick or Sweet

 

“20 bucks says they didn’t even notice they left us.”

“No 20 more bucks says they didn’t realize until after dropping they we were even gone.”

“No let’s take it up to 40 bucks, 40 bucks says that they’ve noticed and Anjie said not to come back for us because we stole her car this morning.”

“40 more bucks says Kyuhyun oppa wouldn’t say no to her and everyone else in the car is asleep so we’re stranded out here.”

You bet, about a million times.

“Do you have money or gambling problems?” Hae asked, staring at you, raising an eyebrow. You just shrank back and shook your head covering your mouth with the sleeves of his hoodie while widening your eyes.  He just smiled and playfully pushing your hand down, taking hold of one of the long sleeves and walking next to you. “So we’re friends again?” He asked while you two wandered out of the parking lot. You looked in the opposite direction quickly. “I didn’t realize we were ever friends.” You replied sharply. He let your hand go slowly. “I consider you my friend.” He said, still standing a few feet behind you, who kept walking aimlessly. Friends don’t play the type of games he does~ “I was actually starting to consider you a little more than that.” And that’s when you stopped walking and finally looked back at him, the glare in his shimmering eyes was intense. But it always was, how could you believe someone who normally has lust in his eyes? “Please don’t talk like that.” You quickly said and waited for him to catch up. You were walking to the bus stop up the road you both decided not to wait to see if your friends were coming back. And if they did it would be pretty funny when they saw you weren’t there. The bus was mostly empty it was late so not many people got on after you two did. It was actually a long ride on just that bus before getting off and waiting on another bus that would take you about two miles away from where you were staying.  You were going to walk from there. You were exhausted and at some point fell asleep on Hae’s shoulder and hadn’t realized it until he tapped you to wake you up.

“Hmm, are we home yet?” you asked sleepily opening your eyes, the light from the bus crept into your sight and surround the image of a smiling Donghae. He shook his head and lifted your chin. He really needed to learn how to ask permission to kiss people. But there was more emotion in that kiss, even just waking up, your body melted from it. He grabbed your hand “Come on, this is where we get off.”

He just kept smiling. It was freezing at the new busstop where you waited and there was no bench, just a sign, and trees. It was so dark but the light from the oddly placed convenient store across the street kept your surroundings lit and visible. “Who is that convenient for?” you wondered yawning. Hae never let go of your hand. “Want coffee?” you nodded and he led you both across the street.

You shared a huge cup of hot coffee while you waited for the next bus to come. The grey sleeves of the Donghae’s hoodie cover the sides of the cup while you drank. “Don’t hold it like that you’ll spill it.” Donghae said pulling the cup out of your hands while you were drinking. You wanted to argue with him for doing that but you were too tired and when you opened your mouth to complain only a yawn came out. He just giggled at you and pointed to the bus that had finally arrived. “Are you hungry?” He asked, while you just placed your head back on his shoulder while the bus drove and shook with the bumps in the road. “Not hungry.” You replied softly. All the short naps were making you even more irritable as you kept waking up after 20 minutes you were finally on the land of the house but you still had a two mile walk ahead of you that you were definitely not up for. “Here get on my back.” Hae said, he actually carried you all the way back to the house. All the lights were out and Anjie’s jeep was out front.

Those bastards were not even considered turning back~that’s so like them. You were too tired to care when you reached the front door Hae didn’t put you down, he pushed the door opened and carried you all the way up the stairs and gently took his hoodie from your body. It was plently warm inside so you didn’t need it. He leaned down to kiss your cheek before tucking you in but you grabbed hold of his neck and wouldn’t let go. You were pretty strange when you were sleepy. “Don’t leave.” You whispered.

“I’ll be right back.” He said sweetly. You watched the door to his room, waiting for him to return, since you were still awake you changed into warm pjs and he returned in his warm pjs. He looked really adorable in them, you could tell he was really exhausted but he was still smiling. He slid into bed beside you and you scooted over and wrapped your arms around him again. “Are you really going to stay like this all night?” He asked in incredulous at how clingy you were being. “Yes, so you can’t go anywhere.”

“I’m not going anywhere, I promise.” You were silent “Do you here me?” you were already fast asleep holding on to him. He kissed the top of your head and fell asleep with you.

~in the morning your eyes blinked open and Donghae wasn’t in your arms anymore. But at least you remembered him being there at all, you exhausted is like you drunk.  He sat  on the edge of the bed looking at you. You’d never seen him when he woke up but it was really adorable. How can someone so manly and y be so adorable in an instance? “Oh you’re awake? Are you hungry now?” you nodded, covering your morning face. He pulled your hands and cover down instantly. “Stop it, you’re beautiful, especially like this.” He stood up and walked to your side of the bed and pulled back the covers completely and pulling you up from the mattress. “After you get ready however it is you do, come downstairs I want to make everyone breakfast. I’ve been up a while so I’m going to get started.” You nodded, keeping your mouth shut. “and hurry, I want you to watch me.” You just nodded more aggressively and headed into your bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

                You sat at the table in the kitchen and watched Hae cook he was either really into it or really trying to impress you. Everything smelled amazing and you couldn’t wait to eat. The first to come downstairs was Kyuhyun followed closely by Anjie. That’s when you realized that you’d forgotten other people were even staying with you. Last night~ what did he say? “I’m not going anywhere.”

But there was more to that statement you tried to search your mind for it. “I want to be here as long as you are, we aren’t going anywhere.”  That was it, they were going to in the house all week. Instead of you and the two of your friends you figured it would be the three of you, Hae and the two of his friends.

The Hae part~you were finally okay with whether he was still playing games or not, you were okay with being around Donghae because you  finally decided that you liked him…a lot. “Oh you made back?” Kyuhyun commented coldly reaching for a slice of toast from the plate in the center of the table.

Yeah no thanks to you~ you thought to yourself slapping his hand away but quickly regretted it after seeing everyone’s reaction. Caimin wondered into the kitchen and leaned on Anjie’s back. Her hair was everywhere but she looked rested. “Good morning.” Donghae said to break the silence. You stood up urgently and made your way outside through the glass sliding door nearby. “I’m not really hungry anymore.” You finally felt that awkward moment as you walked the perimeter of the pool for a while and no one came out to check on you. There was a rose pedal floating in the water and you crouched down to take it out before walking under the gazebo and sitting down.  You held the soft red pedal close to your face but could still see the lot of them laughing and enjoying breakfast through the glass far from where you were sitting. You sighed closing your eyes and only opened them when the sound of a plate hitting the table in front of you, startled you. “BS” Hae said frankly, handing you an actual fork and knife. “Eat, I did all this for you now eat.”  You frowned and shook your head. “What’s wrong ladybug?”

Why was he so cheerful since last night? “Why are you so happy all the time Donghae?” He raised an eyebrow at the question. “I’m not always happy, but if I look at you~ I can’t help but smile.”

“Stop talking like that!” you whined, cringing. “No.” He said, stealing another kiss from your lips.

This kiss was even warmer and it lit your body on fire causing your eyes to shoot open. “You feel it don’t you?” He asked, slightly blushing. “Feel what?” “I’ve fallen for you.” He smiled. He just said everything so easily and you hated it but couldn’t your heart skipping a beat when he said it. “Do they know that?” You looked back towards the house. He just nodded. “Probably, it’s not really hard to see, my stare has been the same since I first saw you~ the only difference is I’m sure now.” You stayed quiet. “Don’t worry I don’t expect anything from you, this week will be enough for me. We’re going swimming later so stop pouting, eat breakfast and smile. Okay?” He stood up from the table but you caught his waist in your arms, hugging on to him tight. “I don’t want to go swimming, can we just leave?”

He looked at you, shocked, but agreed that you could leave and tell no one.

Caimin’s point of view

“I’m not going swimming you know how I feel about bathing suits!” I said aggravated. Anjie was begging again and I wasn’t in the mood for it. “But I don’t want to get in the pool alone.”

“You won’t be alone, Kyu and Sungmin will be there!”

“But Kyu and Sungmin aren’t my best friendssss” she pleaded “I’m not your only best friend ask ____” I commanded. “I don’t think she wants to because we left her last night.” “I’m not swimming Anjie.”

I said finally…

But If I said that, how did I end up in the pool -.-?  I really can’t say no to Anjie . She kept splashing around with Kyuhyun and I was getting irritated I wasn’t trying to get my hair wet. Sungmin hadn’t been downstairs all day and I was wondering why. Kyuhyun didn’t say anything and neither did Donghae I was beginning to get really worried.

Speaking of Donghae~

They were gone again -.-now we’re all really suspicious. My curiosity got the best of me as usual and I had to ask “Kyuhyun oppa, where’s Sungmin oopa?” Kyuhyun titled his head and just smiled. “He’s in his room, he wasn’t feeling well this morning didn’t he tell you?” I just shook my head. “What’s wrong?”

He just shrugged. “Probably just a cold, I could’ve sworn you knew, no wonder you never went to check up on him.” He admitted covering he mouth with his fist. I could still see him smiling. I wanted to go check on him, I had no idea he was sick. “Yeah, I’m getting out now Anjie, all you too are doing is splashing and I don’t want my hair wet.” Anjie huffed a bit but resigned. “Fine, you're no fun” As soon as I got out of the pool those two just went back to splashing and “running” around. The kid couple for sure…