\\ 6 \\

You're THE Miss CJ ?! [ HIATUS ]

it took you a while to change . after you were done , you hurriedly ran out of the changing room expecting lu han to not be there , but to your surprise , he was waiting patiently while leaning against the wall .

" sorry I took so long . I couldn't tell which was the back and which was the front of my shirt . " you admitted feeling slightly embarrassed and stupid at the same time . all he did was laugh .

" HAHAHAHAHA . you're so funny chaennie ! it's ok . you didn't take that long . I was more than happy to wait for you . come on , lets go ! " he beamed and took your arms clinging on to you like some lost kid .

* chaennie ? hmm , I feel so close to him already . such a cute kid . I hope we get to be closer friends ! * you thought feeling all warm and fuzzy inside .

 

you were never really close to the other boys in this school except for taesun . you just talked and cracked a few jokes here and there with the other boys but you were never attached to them as you were with taesun . you felt happy at the thought of being close friends with the new kid .

along the way , you guys chatted with each other while cracking a few jokes . you found out that he was actually chinese and his parents owns a business here so that's why they moved here all the way from beijing . you and him had a lot of things in common . 

you and him are afraid of heights .

can't eat seafood .

has a fear of snails .

can't accept the reality if someone is on your bed .

both of you are skinship maniacs .

you felt like you've known him your whole entire life . he was like a brother that you've never had .

 

" oh look ! we're here already ! " you informed him . with a frown , he loosened his grip on your arm and went to the boys side . 

" BYE MEI MEI . SEE YOU LATER ! " he shouted giving a goofy grin .

you waved and returned his goofy grin with a more goofier grin .

boys and girls are separated during the first period of PE . they combine after the first period ends .

 

you spotted mami , rina and momi sitting near the corner with the other girls in both of your class . you skipped happily to where they were sitting .

" SUP GUYS ! haaaai chohee , hyojin , nara , kyungmi , eunhye and joyeon . " you greeted them followed with your signature pedo smile . they bursted out laughing .

" HAAAI PEDO BEAR " they chimed back .

you and the girls were close with these six retards . that acted a lot like kids and you find it very comfortable since you acted like one too . you were telling them about nigahiga , kevjumba , wongfu , mychonny , smosh and all other youtube celebrities and how funny their videos are . 

" and then he said , WITH BIEBER FEEEVEEEEERRRR . " while doing the exact face like ryan did . surely they bursted out laughing . you never fail to make anyone laugh . 

 

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET .

 

" OK . I WANT BOYS AND GIRLS TO LINE UP SEPERAELY ! I WILL GIVE NUMBERS AND YOU WILL BE IN GROUPS ACCORDING TO YOUR NUMBERS I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU ! CLEAR ? " coach Roy shouted . his real name was , Uhm Taewoong . he was probably the strictest teacher ... in a cool way . girls loved him because he was good looking . you couldn't deny , he was . 

 

he started giving numbers to the students . the students with the same numbers will pair up and play amongst themselves for the rest of the period . he did this so that we could interact and get to know each other even more . 

" NAM CHAERIN , NUMBER 4 " 

" LEE TAESUN , NUMBER 9 " 

" SASAZAKI MAMI , NUMBER 9 " 

" PARK MOMI , NUMBER 4 " 

" LU HAN , NUMBER 4 " 

" LEE RINA , NUMBER 7 " 

" OH SEHUN , NUMBER 7 " 

" HUANG ZI TAO , NUMBER 4 "

" BYUN BAEKHYUN , NUMBER 7 "

" KIM JONG IN , NUMBER 9 " 

" that's all ! since you guys are uneven all together , there's only one group with four people in it . the rest is only three . UNDERSTAND ? " coach shouted .

" YES COACH ! "

 

" CHAENNIE ! we're in the same group . OH YEAH ! " momi jumped up and down while hugging you .

" HAAI MEI MEI . looks like we meet again . hehehe . I'm happy to be in the same group as you ! " lu han came out of no where and hugged your arms tight .

" oh ? you are ? " momi asked obviously dumbfounded .

" oops ! my apologies ! my name is lu han and I'm chaerin's new classmate . nice to meet you !  " he informed loosening his grip on your arms smiling so cutely while hugging momi .

" OOOOOH MAI GOD . YOU'RE SO CUTE . I'm momi btw . nice to meet you too ! I see you're already close to my little hamster . " she said while making the goofiest face and hugged him back . lu han bursted out laughing .

* HAHAHAHAHHAHAH . momi is so funny and cute ! I think these two are comedic duos or something . I think I'll enjoy the rest of my years here . hope we can be close friends momi ! n_n * lu han thought happily .

" eh . I thought it was the four of us ? we're missing one . " you said .

" OH ! tao ! hmm . there he is !! " momi pointed towards the right . 

" sorry I'm late ! I went to the toilet . hehe . HYUUUNG ! " he jumped towards lu han giving him a bone crushing hug after he bear hugged momi .

" OW OW OW . HUANG ZI TAO . YOU'RE KILLING ME . " he shouted while trying to catch some air . 

" oh sorry . hehe . OO ! who are you ? I'm tao ! " he turned towards you then attacked you with a bear hug .

" HAAI ! I'm chaerin ! nice to meet you tao ! " you hugged him back while giving him a goofy grin .

* daaw . this boy might look intimidating but , he's the complete opposite . a total kid ^^ * you thought while smiling like a mother .

* she has that motherly aura . I LIKE HER ALREADY :3 * tao thought while smiling like a kid at you .

" wait , you know lu han ? " you asked . 

" of course ! he's my cousin . I'm chinese ! " he proudly beamed while doing the peace sign .

* OMG . THIS BOY IS SO ADORABLE . I have a feeling that the four of us will be close in no time ~^O^~ * you thought feeling all giddy and jumpy on the inside .

----------------------

AN ; how's the story so far ? I hope it's not confusing or anything . oh 4 subbies ! thanks . Come on talk to me yeah ? I feel so lonely ;_;