\\ 5 \\

You're THE Miss CJ ?! [ HIATUS ]

The sounds of students chatting and laughing were the first thing that welcomed you when you entered the cafeteria . taesun went to your usual spot while you and the girls decided to buy the foods . while lining up , the boys and girls decided to let you  go first but you refused seeing how they've waited for a long time . after paying for their food , you quickly walked back to your table .

 

* YES . sphaghetti bolognaise ! PRAISE THE LORD . * you thought as you started stuffing yourself like your life actually depended on it . 

" OH OH . GUYS ! guess what . 3 new kids joined our class . I think their names were Tao , Kai and Baekhyun . " momi told with her cheery voice . the other 3 all nodded and you continued to stuff your face even more .

" uhn . you have no idea how bloody annoying they are . especially that , baekhyun guy . keeps poking my cheeks when I try to study . WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS ? I HATE SKINSHIP . GAH . " rina complained .

you didnt need to look up . you were sure that was rina because out of all of the girls , she's was an ' anti guy ' .

" WHAT ?! HE TOUCHED YOU ?! OH IMMA HIT HIM IN THE FACE WITH A CHAI- , " before taesun could continue , rina interupted , 

" SSHH ! CALM YOUR BALLS DOWN . EVERYONE IS STARING . " 

- silence -

" AHAHAHAHA . nothing to watch here guys . you know , brother and sister fight . pfscht . COME ON . like you've never fought with any of your siblings before . RIGHT , JEUNJI ? " you tried to break the awkward atmosphere and emphasised the last two words loudly .

you knew she heard you because after that you heard her shout ;

" FISH BRAIN . YOU ARE STAYING OUTSIDE UNTILL DINNER IS OVER . " 

* GASP . OH NO SHE DID'INT *

" YAH . YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET IN BETWEEN ME AND MY DINNER ! " you shouted back defending yourself .

" BUZZ OFF . I HAVE JASPER TO FINISH YOUR DINNER ! AT LEAST HE'S CLEANER THAN YOU  . " she shouted back earning laughters from the whole cafeteria .

" AAAAAAA-SSSSSSS . " I stomped my foot and sat down stuffing more of my sphaghetti . everybody was still laughing .

* nyeh . laugh all you want . you guys will be chanting for our names this saturday . hmnh . * you grumpily thought .

" thanks and sorry chaennie " both taesun and rina apologised . 

" nah no worries . I got your back . aite ? " you smiled goofily as possible earning a slap on the head by mami followed by the sounds of your 4 idiots laughing .

BRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG ! 

the lunch bell had gone off which means you'll be having , DRUMROLL ;

- DURURURURURU BA DUM TSS -  

PE !!

" guys ! lets go and change ! I want to play basketball !! " mami chimed while jumping up and down .

* aish , this girl . such a sports freak . * you thought while shooking your head ,

" LETS GOOOOO ! " you shouted .

 

while the 5 of you were walking towards the changing room , you needed the potty so bad so you asked them to go on without you . after you finished your ' nature call ' you ran as fast as you could to the changing room . luck wasn't on your side that time and you slipped on a pile of water . you shut your eyes and was expecting the hard floor against your head but instead , you felt 2 strong arms supporting you . 

 

[ lu han's pov ] 

" sheesh . you're clumsy . " I said with a smile on my face . she slowly opened her eyes and stared at me . 

* daaw . she's sho cutee ! I jush wanna pinsh her wittlew cheeks !! *

" oh hai . " she blurted out . HAHAHAHAHAH . this girl really is funny ^^ 

" hai ! you should be more careful from now on . I won't be around to save you all the time you know ? " I said with a wink and helped her up .

" HAHAHAHAH . what makes you think like that ? oh oh ! thanks for saving my head btw . I owe you . " she flashed an eye smile which was so so so ADORABLEEE !! KYAAAH ! 

" no prob ! we have PE now don't we ? wanna go to the gym together ? you know . after you change into your PE clothes . " I reminded her . 

" ooo ! I almost forgot about PE . wait for me outside the changing room aite ? don't you dare come in . I will throw a train at you if you do . " she warned me with an extremely goofy grin then ran off to the changing room .

heheheh . she's so cute . I'll call her mei mei from now on n_n

[ end of pov ]

 

little did he know , someone was watching the whole scene with curious mixed with anger in his eyes .

----------------

AN ; yup yup . that guy's pov before was actually lu han . . guys . come on . TALK TO ME . I SWEAR I FEEL LONELY .