\\ 7 \\

You're THE Miss CJ ?! [ HIATUS ]

the four of you were joking and chatting , getting to know each other . you guys started to get really close . you found out that tao knew martial arts and this impressed you as much as it impressed momi .

" WOAH . so that means , you can fly kick and do a backflip while your legs go all bruce lee ? " she asked , her eyes twinkling with excitement .

" HAHAH . yup ! even my hands ! they go all chuck norris whenever i see a fly . HAIYAAAAH ! " he did his chuck norris hand motions while grinning cutely at her .

* I sense something . nah , can't be my tummy . these two like each other don't they ? heh . must find out ~ * you thought evilly along with a creepy smile . 

" mei mei . what's with the creepy face ? " lu han asked and his eyes went all O_O when you turned to face him , still smiling like a beetch and cackled like a possessed woman .

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . nothing . why , problem ? " you looked at him while doing the troll face .

" yeah . you look like a . it's creeping me out ! " he cooed while pinching your cheeks laughing at how your face looks .

" OWHOWZA . STAHP . oh yeah . what's mei mei ? you kept calling that . " you asked with your face looking blur as hell .

 

[ AN ; you're peach . lu han is green . kbye . ]

" oh . it means little sister in mandarin . is it ok if I call you that ? " 

" ooooh . sure sure . fine with me . so what's big brother in mandarin ? "

" hmm . it's ge . from now on , you'll call me lu han ge . understand ? "

" lu han ge . lu han ge . LU HAN GEEEEE . kaay . ohohoho . mandarin is so cool ! can you teach me ? "

" sure . I'd love too ! " 

- end convo -

 

" WELL WELL WELL . someboudeee looks like they're having fun all by themselves . " momi hissed .

" WELL WELL WELL . it looked like the two of you were talking like you're the only ones in this world . " you spat back .

" HEHEHEHAHAHA . COME ON . I WAS JUST KIDDING . LIGHTEN UP . " she beamed the started laughing while high - fiving with tao .

* hmm . these two .... something's up . * you and lu han thought the same time .

while they went back to talking with each other , you turned to lu han and it seems like he tought of the same thing . 

 

* lu han ge , can you hear me ? * 

* loud and clear . are you thinking what I'm thinking ? *

* yup . I have a mission . you'll interrogate tao and I'll interrogate momi . we mustn't let them know what we're up to . If they ask why , keep your poker face on . aite ? * 

* roger ! I'll make sure this mission is a success . *

[ HAHAHAHAH . TELEPATHY MOMENT DERE ^ ]

 

and with that , you nodded in approval and high - fived him . both of you must've looked pretty weird making faces at each other without talking because , momi and tao were just staring at you with confused a expression . 

" HEHEH . nothing to see here . lets play a game ! " you suggested .

still wearing a confused expression , they both shrugged and started to decide what game to play .

 

- blahblahblahblah . you guys played . yeah u get my point . -

 

BRIIIIIIIIIING BRIIIIIIIIIIING . 

 

" OK . FIRST PERIOD IS OVER . NOW TIME TO COMBINE GROUPS . " coach roy ordered .

" NUMBER 9 , 4 AND 7 , COMBINE ! " he shouted .

* YEEES ! combined with the idiots . OH YEAH ! " you thought while smiling like an idiot to the two groups approaching your way . 

" HAAAAAAAI ! " both mami and taesun beamed .

" CHAENNIE . " rina beamed too with a relieved expression .

* she must've been annoyed in her group . being the only girl and all . * you thought with a frown on your face .

" HYUUUNG ! TAAAAAO ! " sehun , a dude with a pretty tan and a dude that wore an eyeliner , ran to the both of them . 

" hai there . " they simply replied with a heart warming smile and patted their heads .

" HYUNG . introduce us ! " the tan dude and eyeliner dude pointed to the both you and momi .

 

" SUP . the name is chaerin . nice to meet ya ! "  you introduced with a goofy grin .

" HAI . I'm momi and I like chicken . " she introduced with a goofier grin .

" HEEY ! my name is baekyun . I hope we get to be best friends ! " the eyeliner dude introduced himself while smiling adorably at the both of you .

" HELLO ! my name is , kim jong in but call me kai ! " the pretty tan introduced himself while hugging the both of you .

* so far , these new students are really kind . I like them all already ! ^^ * you thought . 

" hi chaerin . " sehun said and gave you an eye smile .

badump badump

* woah . the hell is going on with my heart ? oh . no . HEART ATTACK ?! bah . it can't be * 

" SOOO . we've done the intro , how about we play some games ? " lu han suggested . 

" YEEEAH ! " all of us chimed .

 

* PE has never been this fun . I hope we get to be best friends . new people to the group . YEAH . * you and your 4 idiots thought of the same thing . you were still confused on why you reacted like that after sehun greeted you .