Day 5

7 days with Nam Woohyun

 

“Now it’s time to bake” I grinned.

 

Yes, I’ll be baking red velvet cupcakes, cookies and cake that Woohyun wanted. I wish he likes it.

 

After baking, I went straight outside to buy some balloons, and that Christmas tree that I want to buy for him.

 

I went straight to the church, where Woohyun and I suppose to be married.

 

I went in the center aisle and walked slowly, tears starts forming to my eyes and fall unconsciously, My kneeled on my knees and prayed to God to give Woohyun a second chance to live. I wish that, everything would just turn back. That this thing won’t happen. I wish this all a dream or a mission that God wanted me to face and overcome.

 

I heard a sigh behind me, it was Myungsoo. My fiancé’s best friend.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Myungsoo asked, sitting beside me. I shook my head and he nodded.

 

“I know you’re in deep pain right now, but at least accept it already, if hyung new about this, he would be hurt, he would blame himself” He explained, it makes me cry even more.

 

“Please tell me, you’re not going to tell me to move on and find someone else” I sob, trying to wipe the tears that keeps forming in my eyes

 

“I won’t tell you that, I understand what you feel right now”

 

“Good” I simply said

 

“But you know, hyung told me if he dies, we shouldn’t cry, because he’ll be crying more, and regret all the things, he would hug us, he would do everything to live again”

 

“But, I guess I should be accepting that he’s going to die, I think I should accept that it’s time for him to rest, he had enough”

 

“What about you __?”

 

“Don’t ask me questions Myungsoo, if you know I’m not ready to answer it”