Day 4

7 days with Nam Woohyun

 

“Babe, I bought a couple shirt, wear it” I beamed. I know he likes that couple shirt, I can see it in his smile. I’m happy he likes it, today; we’re going to the Park to have fun and hang out. The doctor allows him and I’m happy that I could hang out with him even just this day.

 

We went to the Park and brought Ice cream, people were looking at us. You can actually see that Woohyun’s face that he’s embarrassed.

 

“Aren’t you embarrassed that you’re dating and ill person that’s going to die?” He asked.

 

By the tone of his voice, I know it’s up to something, I know he’s hurt, I know he thinks I’m only forced to do this

 

“Why would I be ashamed dating my fiancé? Don’t mind them, let’s have fun” I kissed him in the lips. His eyes got teary, and that hurts my heart.

 

Time flew fast and we were at the yard lying down just like the old times. We were staring at the stars glowing endlessly, I stared at him, tears starts to flow into my cheeks, I bit my lips to control my sob, good thing it’s dark, he can’t see me cry like this.

 

He spun to my direction and stared at my eyes deeply, and wiped away my tears “Don’t cry” he whispered gently. He kissed me, yes, he kissed me again, and it makes me fall in love with him more, it makes me go crazy, it makes me want to take care of him more. I love him, I can’t leave him, I don’t know what to do without him.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Woohyun was in his room writing an entry on what happened in his journal, when suddenly the door opened, it was his best friend Kim Myungsoo. He almost cried seeing him, he hugged his best friend tight and have a talk with him, trying to catch up.

 

It was supposed to be your wedding day with Woohyun. You saw your wedding dress, by just looking at it makes you cry as ! You shouted “WHY!!” you sob uncontrollably. You don’t know what to do, you saw a razor near you.

 

You want to die, you don’t want to live anymore, and you couldn’t take it. It’s too much!

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Your mom shouted, and hugged you “Are you crazy? What about Woohyun? Do you think he would be happy when he knows you died? Do you think he will be satisfied?”

 

My mom’s right. It was out of control, I’m so sorry… Nam Woohyun.