Two

Secret Confessions

 

 

I yawned audibly as the teacher went on with his lectures, using all the complicated Korean words in the dictionary into one sentence. Sure, it was interesting and I absolutely love Literature but at times, I just find it boring. Especially when your teacher doesn't even make an effort to make the lesson fun or alive. Minutes later the bell rang and I sighed in relief. Class was finally over.

 

 

As I trudged down the steps, in a hurry to my next class, I could see from the corner of my eyes that Sheena was clinging to Kris as if her life depended on it, and while the said person was doing so, Kris was having a hard time keeping a poker face; clearly, he was annoyed by the clingy girl and coldly asked her to get her hands off of him. Stubbornly, she didn't do as told, but instead she smiled and continued to chatter about. I unconsciously rolled my eyes at this and hurriedly went to my class, not even turning my head to see if Kris successfully shooked the girl off of him.

 

 

I arrived at my next class and sat on a seat, just before the teacher came in. I released a small sigh and unclenched my fist, which I never knew I clenched them in the first place. Anyway, I tried to concentrate in class as he explained the dynamics about constructing English sentences, adding some tips here and there. But my mind seemingly drifted to to Kris and his incident with Sheena a while ago. And many other things that came after that such as, Did they have the same classes? Is Sheena still annoyingly clinging to Kris? Distracting himOkay, I think I'm stressing this too much.

 

 

I mean, there were other girls that did this too, but why am I so peculiarly stressed with this? Sheena is married after all, well, from my basic knowledge from High School that is. I sighed and stopped myself from biting my pen any further before ink starts seeping in my mouth without my consent. I'm just worried for Kris that's all, I concluded, but Kris can handle himself and what is there to worry about?  My conscience started to say, but I shook my head and stayed my ground. Just worried. I assured myself.

 

 

During the whole class until the bell rang, I inwardly cursed at myself for not listening to the teacher at all, earning me to learn nothing from today's lessons. I blame Sheena for this. Now, I somewhat regret giving her that advice on the rooftop that day before she transferred out and went to marry that rich person. If I didn't though, people wouldn't have came for me for help and I wouldn't have met Kris on the rooftop that day, so I guess I'm somewhat thankful... Still, if I didn't give her that advice she wouldn't be able to come to this university, since this university was pretty expensive—okay, very expensive for just anyone to enroll in. Luckily, I got half a scholarship for me to get in, and just having that plus the part-time job in that cafe was hard enough for me to pay half of the other tuition and for a living.

 

 

Once I step foot on the soil outside the School's campus, I turned my body to the direction where the Public Library was supposed to be, but stopped mid-step once I heard a familiar voice calling for me.

 

 

“Wait, Jaemin!” I turned and saw Kris running towards me; I looked behind him, to see if that girl was there and seeing that she wasn't, I sighed in relief.

 

 

“Yeah?” I asked as he finally stood next to me, panting from the run.

 

 

“I'll go to the library with you” he managed to say between his breaths. I nodded as he took me into his Mercedes Benz, clearly showing his status in the society.

 

 

I rolled my eyes. Of course, only Kris would ride his car to a library that is barely a mile away. And as he drove off, I couldn't help but ask the question that bugged me ever since I entered the car, “Where's Sheena?” he looked a bit surprised at my question, but he didn't seem to be fazed by it.

 

 

“I lost her while I went to my next class,” for the fourth time today, I let out another sigh of relief. So does that mean they don't have the same classes together besides the one we have?

 

“Why?” he asked,

 

“Just... curious” I answered and he nodded, not investigating any further.

 

 

We arrived at the library, and he parked behind the building. As I got out, we both went inside and directly went to business which was to study. This was part of our daily routine after school, we both went to the library after lessons to study further about what we had learned today in class. I irritatedly scratched my head in frustration at the lesson I barely understand today, sure I copied the notes but I barely understood anything that I wrote.

 

 

“Need help?” Kris, who sat across me, picked his head up and raised a questioning eyebrow.

 

 

“Um, yeah” I sheepishly smiled. He turned my notebook to his direction so he could read it more properly and nodded now and then. Once he was done skimming through my notes, he placed it back to it's original position and pointed out things as he told me what this and that meant.

 

 

“So... that's it?” I asked as I looked up, surprised at how easy it was. Once I did, I immediately regretted it, considering how our faces were merely an inch away. We both stared at each others eyes for a minute until I cleared my throat and looked away.

 

 

“Yeah..” he answered to my question a while ago. I took note of the rising temperature in the room, and inwardly cursed at how hot it became despite the season; it was almost winter and I knew Autumn wasn't this warm. It's probably the heater, I nodded. But, why was my heart beating at an irregular pace? 

 

   — — — — — — — — 

(A/N:) How do you like this chapter? I hope I didn't disappoint any of you like the last one! >.< Do you know who Sheena is now? ;) *coughQueenkacough* Does this seem like I'm doing this at a fast pace? much similar to the last one? I hope not! ;A; Some of you might also realized that this chapter had little to none conversations OTL but, I guess next chapter will have a lot more talking than this one ouo Please comment and send me feedbacks~ it would be much appreciated. <3

tumblr_mdykwnWAM81rd8x7co1_500.jpg

(Some Kray for ya peps!)

Omg. Did you hear Baekhyun and Chen's voice when singing 'Open Arms'? I. DIED. (that was like my favorite song EVER. So I was just *dead*) I thought, I won't be able to revive again after hearing Onew, Baekhyun and Chen's voice! I simply love those three~ Now, don't get me wrong, I like Ryeweok's too but those 3 are my favorite so asdfghjkl;' Also, I was literally depressed when Lay slipped and got injured during the performance.. I hope he will do fine and get better soon! >.< Fighting Yixing... ;__;

 

Thank you to the people who subscribed and commented on this story! Also, for waiting patiently <3