One

Secret Confessions

 

I smiled and gave the customer's order before walking to another table.

 

 

“Annyeonghasseyo! What may your order-- Kris” I scowled once I saw his smug face. “Hi to you too, Jaemin” he chuckled.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked, resting the pen and paper on my arm. “Why? Can't I be here? I am a valuable customer after all” he winked as he gestured the room around him. He attracted a lot of girl customers every time he comes—even boys. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Okay then, what may your order be oh, valuable customer?” I said in a high-pitch girly tone, emphasizing the word 'valuable'. He wrinkled his nose in disgust at my voice and we both gave each other looks before laughing.

 

 

We both stopped seconds later when I heard my boss, Suho shout from the kitchen saying 'go back to work!'. My boss was really kind and lenient most of the time. Especially when I’m with Kris, but he was a sticker for money and this morning we were having one of those full houses and that meant more money. So, I quickly took Kris' orders and rushed to the kitchen, giving Suho the orders of the customers as him and the rest of EXO-K—the workers of this small Cafe—worked on it.

 

 

Me and Kris are best buds as you can see, we always had been since the last year of High school; though we had our fights sometimes; we would always solve it, and that only brought us two closer. We both have the same universities with the same courses—minus his minor ones, which was Music—at the same times. So basically we were always together, but I have times where I'll hang out with my other friends and his other friends: EXO-M.

 

 

They actually have the same universities as ours too, but they had different courses so we barely see each other that much between classes. Luhan was studying biology along with Xiumin as majors, Chen was studying the art of teaching—which me and Kris have, except Chen's was in general while ours only revolved around Language and Arts. Lay studied Music—actually all of them study Music as minors only Lay had it as Majors because he was planning to be a composer for SM Entertainment (And I have feeling that he'll be a successful one). While Tao studied Wushu (Don't ask me why there's even a class such as this in our University) so he would own his own Dojo someday.

 

 

I gave Kris' orders and sat beside him since it was the end of my shift and chit-chatted the whole time until we had to go to University.

 

 

~*~

 

As we went to our classrooms we sat next to each other, but as soon as I was about to land on my seat some girl side butted me (?) and sat next to Kris instead. I looked at girl, baffled then scoffed. I was used to having such girls flirt with him, but no one had once used their hips to actually push me aside—wait, never mind. There was one, her name was Sheena, a transfer student in High School. But she's long gone now. I think she went abroad and married some rich guy. That girl had always been such a gold digger. Anyways, now looking at the girl in front me, she looked quite familiar... and I gasped audibly at the realization of who she was. I was just thinking of her too, hilarious. Choi Sheena in the flesh. What was she doing here? Shouldn't she be pregnant by now and having little rich kids running around and playing with their little rich toys?

 

 

“Oh, hi Jaemin, didn't see you there” she used this sickly sweetening voice that made me cringed but I forced a smile and nodded.

 

 

“Hi Sheena” I said and Kris nonchalantly nodded at her in a form of greeting. I sat at the other seat, one seat away from Kris, and placed the notebooks that I needed for this class as the teacher came strutting in. I got a feeling that second year of College is going to be so fun. Mind my sarcasm.

 

 

 

   — — — — — — — — 

(A/N:) Annyeong! I'm sorry for not updating for so long since Hurricane Sandy was being a bish and had to freaking cut off my electricity and internet. -____- It to be in the flood zone, because I had lost it for 12 freaking days. T-W-E-L-V-E!! God, I thought was going to go insane—no, not even. I was in the BRINK of dying from being insane!! I missed EXO with in those days.... and I'm glad that they didn't release any teasers then, because I would've cried if I missed it TT____TT I'm also glad that the public library re-opened before Kris' birthday! ^.^ hehehe~ Anyways.. *coughs* I'm sorry for that little rant... xD and I'm sorry if I've disappointed you with this short and crappy chapter! >.< but, I swear I won't disappoint you with the upcoming ones! ;A; Btw, I think this story is not going to be a long one~ it's going to be a short story with a couple of chapters, maybe not even exceeding more than 10! 

Anyways to make it up to you with this crappy chapter. Here's some Kris' fail aegyo! ;)

tumblr_mc6aavft6o1rqz5eoo1_250.gif

(that guy is so me, just looking at his failness makes me cringe and cry. God, why do I even just looking at Kris makes me cry 'cuz he's too perfect for words)

 

Thank you to the people who subscribed and commented on this story! Also, for waiting patiently <3