What happened to Bae?

All my life~

*A few hours earlier*

(Seunghun POV)

Finally Daesung agreed to hang out with me again, but to my disappointment he had brought Youngbae along. Ever since Jiyong's birthday he'd been avoiding me. And I knew why. It was that kiss... If you could even call it that.

When it had happened i just finshed cleaning the kitchen, assuming he'd come back, but he didn't so i went to look for him, finding out he'd locked himself in the washroom. He wouldn't let me in, he wouldn't even talk to me for like a week! Then finally he started talking to me again but he wouldn't hang around with me. He wouldn't even look at me when we were near eachother. Finally though, he agreed and I walked to the park to meet him where he was with Youngbae. And more to the point he was the one who kissed me!!

Slowly i walked over to them, with a less than happy look on my face.

"Youngbae. Dae." I nodded briefly to them, not smiling.

"Hey hyung! You alright?" Youngbae smiled at me

"Ne." I turned to Daesung who refused to meet my eyes

"Hi" He said quietly.

Seriously?! I was beining to get annoyed now.

"I'm going to give you guys a minute..." Youngbae said, noticing the tension.

"B-but..." Dae started

"Dae, you have to talk to him." Youngbae sighed before heading to the ice-cream stand.

"So.. Are you going to look at me now?" I said coldly. He looked up at me with a guilty face.

"I...I..."

"Why are you avoiding me?!" I asked suddenly.

"I'm not..." He said, looking down again

"Oh come on Dae! Don't give me that!! You know full well you are!" I snapped.

"Well what do you want me to say?!" He said, raising his voice slightly "What am i meant to do?! I embarrassed myself, and you expect me to just act like i didn't do anything?!" He began to walk away towards the road. I followed him quickly

"We kissed! So what? Why does it have to be a big deal?!" I yelled back and he stopped dead on the other side of the road.

"Why does it have to be a big deal?! WHY?! Seriously Seunghyun! You are so stupid sometimes!! Fine! You really wanna know?!" He screamed.

"What kind of supid question is that?! Obviously i want to know Daesung!! So tell me!! Make it clear to me! Spell it out for the love of god! JUST TALK TO ME!" I shouted.

"FINE! IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL BECAUSE IT MEANT SOMETHING TO ME!!! NOT ONLY WAS IT MY FIRST BLOODY KISS, IT WAS WITH YOU! AND CLEARLY IT MEANT NOTHING TO YOU!!! SO THAT IS WHY IT IS SUCH A BIG DEAL!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!" He continuted to scream, only now tears were streaming down his face.

"Is that what you think?! That it meant nothing to me?! Is that really what you think?! Well that would make you the stupid one Dae because it meant EVERYTHING to me!!! Everything! You really think i don't care? About you? About the kiss?" I said in disbelief.

"Why would you care about me? I'm nothing?! And don't lie to me Seunghyun" he sobbed "I know it meant nothing to you. Why would me kissing you mean anything?"

"Dae... Please. Please don't think that! You mean so much to me" I took a step forward. It all happened so fast then.

I stepped out into the road, only focused on getting to Dae. Suddenly his eyes widened, he started to scream something, my name? But all i heard was the sound of a car horn. It was getting closer. Suddenly i felt myself being forward. I ended up on the floor at Dae's feet, turning just in time to see Youngbae in the air as the car sped off.

He hit the floor with a loud thunk.

I got up off the floor and ran over to him, falling to my knees at his side. Dae followed closely.

He was sobbing. "BAE!! Bae wake up!! Wake up!! Please Bae!! Talk to me! Open your eyes!!" He yelled to the boy laying before us.

Blood was pouring from his head, his mouth, his nose. Everywhere. His arm was bent into an un-natural angle. Clearly broken.

And it was all my fault...

I calmed myself and quickly took charge. "Dae. Calm down. Call Jiyong and tell him to meet us at the hospital. You!" I said to a random stranger, "Call an ambulance!" He nodded and quickly pulled out his phone.

Soon after an ambulance arrived, Youngbae was pulled onto a gurney and taken into the ambulance, as Dae and I were the only ones that knew him, we were allowed to acompany him.

"Did you call Ji?" I asked Dae once we were at the hospital. They had taken Bae into the ER, and told us to wait out here.

"yeah, he and Ri should be here soon" He said. He'd finally stopped crying, but now he wasn't talking. He just sat in his chair and stared blankly at the wall.

 

(Jiyong POV)

We arrived at the hospital about 20 minutes after Dae had called, Seungri had called his Omma and she picked us up from my house and dropped us off here.

We rushed to the waiting room where was found Seunghyun and Daesung.

"How is he?!" Ri asked right away, grabbing a hold of my hand quickly. I sqeezed his reassuringly.

"We don't know. They haven't let us see him yet" Seunghyun said. "We called his Omma and she said she would be here in about half an hour."

I nodded. Glad that they'd called his omma. I was afraid that we wouldn't be allowed to see him without at least one of his parents here.

Fortunately i was proved wrong.

"You can come in and see him now" A kind nurse smiled to us, leading us to Bae's room.

We walked in to see him laying in the plane white bed asleep. His skin looked like it had been stained with ink. His right arm was in a plaster cast, held to his body with a sling. He had an IV attatched to his arm. I could only assume it was morphine, to help with his pain.

"Oh Bae... This is all my fault!" Dae said quietly, tears begining to fall from his eyes.

What the hell did i miss?

I turned back to Bae as his eyes fluttered open.

"Welcome back hyung" Ri said as a small smile spread on Bae's face when he saw us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So now you know what happened to Bae~

Sorry sorry sorry!! I feel mean having put him through that... But... but he is a hero .. So don't hate me please!!! T.T

But... What did you think?

Comment and let me know pleaseeeeeee~

Ooooo and subscribe?! You know... 'Cause you know you wanna ^.^ hehe

Much love and until next time~

<3