Family

All my life~

(Daesung POV)

I didn’t know what was going on lately… Jiyong and Seungri were gone most of the time, then today I find out that Jiyong beat the crap out of Yunho on Tuesday and got detention for the rest of the week?! Because he was bullying Seungri?!?! Why am I always the last to fine these things out?!

Urgh, well at least it was Friday. And tonight we were all sleeping over at mine. It had been a while since we’d all hung out, just the five of us… it would be nice for us all to be together again~

I was at mine now, with Seunghyun, we were in the kitchen making chicken. To my surprise, he was a pretty decent cook. He was just finishing coating the chicken in bread crumbs whilst I went on to make some homemade fries. Okay it was just peeling potatoes and cutting them ready to deep fry later, but still, it’s the effort that you put in that counts right? At least I wasn’t being lazy and ordering out like Jiyong always did when we were round his place!

Anyway, just as I was chopping up the last potato, the doorbell rang. I wiped my hands on the tea towel that was next to me the proceeded to the front door. I opened it to see a smiling little panda.

“Hey hyung, I’m a bit early” Seungri smiled, I turned to check the clock, it was only five. He wasn’t meant to be here for another hour, but I didn’t really mind.

“It’s alright maknae, Ji still in detention or something?” I asked, it was actually really weird not seeing those two together…

“He just got out, but told me to meet him here ‘cause he still has to shower and what not… so yeah, I got bored on my own. Is Seunghyun hyung here?” he asked and I nodded “I should have guessed” he laughed

“yeah yeah, come in fool” I chuckled allowing him to enter. He took of his shoes before running up to my room and dumping his bag and sleeping bag then joining us in the kitchen.

“Woah, you guys are cooking?” he said in disbelief.

“Yah! We can’t always have take out, you know, it’s not healthy” I defended

“And FRIED chicken is?” He laughed and rolled his eyes… okay, he had a point but still.

“Are you going to be this annoying ALL night?!” I glared

“Ani, I just liked to teast you hyung” Seungri giggled

“Yah, be nice to my Daesunggie” Seunghyun stepped in, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, making me blush like crazy

“Hyunnie… stop, you’re going to scar the kid for life with all your lovey dovey-ness” I said, trying not to show how embarrassed I was

“Hyunnie?” Ri smirked then his face turned into a look of offence, “And hey!! What do you mean kid?! I’m only a year younger than you!”

“True, but I’m still waaaaaaaay more mature than you” I grinned

“Are not!”

“You just proved me right by doing that” I smirked

“My jagiya is always right” Seunghyun said before kissing my neck

“Ew, I do not need to be seeing this, Dae hyung, you mind if I go watch TV?” Seungri pouted

“Sure maknae, you know where it is” I smiled then freed myself from my Hyunnie’s grasp to continue my work.

 

(Seungri POV)

Aish, those two…

I made my way into the living room and flopped down on the sofa, grabbing the remote I the TV. Looking for something good to watch.

Lucky for me, there was a re-run of holyland on. I didn’t get to watch it when it came out because my Omma said it was too violent… but she can’t stop me now. Kekeke.

“Lee Seungri. Are you old enough to be watching such violent things?” came a voice from behind me. I instantly felt a grin appear on my face

“Hey my other Omma” I said cheekily before standing and giving Mrs Kang a hug. She laughed slightly before hugging me back.

“You never do change to you my little Seungri-ah.” She said as she pulled back and pinched my cheeks.

“Aniyo, but would you want me to change?” I pouted

“Ahh, but of course not. Wae have you not been over in a while?” she asked

“Oh, I’ve been busy… school work, you know” I lied

“So you have been with Jiyong” she smirked

“Ommaaaaaaaa~” I whined

“You can’t hide things from me mister, I am an Omma, I know everything. So does my Daesunggie know about you and Jiyong-ah?” she raised her eyebrow

“A-Aniyo… nobody knows.. well okay this bully kind of figured it out bu-”

“BULLY?! Who is bullying you Seungri-ah?! I will stop them, nobody messes with my boys!” Mrs Kang interrupted me

“Haha, other Omma, it’s okay. He said sorry to me and I could tell he really meant it. It’s fine now I promise… As I was saying though, nobody knows. So please don’t tell anyone… not just yet”

“Ahh, your secret is safe with me” she winked “and could you convince my little DaeDae to tell me about him and Seunghyun already? Aigoo, the boy is so cute, he thinks I don’t know” she let out a little laugh

“I will do my best” I laughed back “Other Omma, you look very pretty today, are you doing something special?”

“Ah, Ne. Daesung’s father and I are going out for a special meal, it’s our 20 year anniversary” she smiled happily, as if on cue, Mr Kang walked in the room.

“Seungri-ah, stop trying to flatter my wife” he warned teasingly

“Aniyo sir, but might I say you are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful lady” I smiled politely.

“Awww, aren’t you sweet” Mrs Kang said, pinching my cheeks. “I’m just going to say goodbye to Dae and Seunghyun, I will meet you by the car, arasso?” she smiled to Mr Kang before leaving the room.

“Seungri-ah”

“Ne?”

“You hold on to Jiyong, he is a nice boy” he smiled at me

“How did you….?”

“I know everything” he laughed and ruffled my hair “you boys have fun tonight” he said before going off to say goodbye to Dae and Seunghyun…

Okay, so did everyone know about me and Jiyong?!?!?! Seriously?! Was it THAT obvious?!

I sighed then flopped back down on the sofa, I had almost forgot that U-Kiss’ Hoon was in this, I managed to watch the first episode at home before my Omma scolded me, U-Kiss’ Dongho being the star, boy was he talented. But as I was saying, I’d forgotten Hoon came into it… He was so cool! His kicks were AWESOME! I bet I could do that…. Or so I told myself, haha.

After I’d finished watching that the doorbell rang.

“Maknae, could you get that?!” Dae hyung shouted from the kitchen

“Ne, on it!” I called back, standing up and making my way to the door.

I opened the door to see a tired looking Jiyong and an overly happy looking Youngbae.

“Hey” I smiled, letting them both in

“Hey Ri” Jiyong smiled as he slipped off his shoes, as did Youngbae.

“Hey, where are Dae and ‘his Hyunnie’?” Youngbae mocked, rolling his eyes

“Getting a little friendly in the kitchen” I said, “I really hope they don’t go all coupley near the food”

“YAH!! I heard that Lee Seungri!” I heard Dae call from the kitchen, which made the three of us laugh.

“We’ll just go shove our sleeping bags and bags in Dae’s room, be down in a sec” Jiyong smiled, before he and Bae hyung ran upstairs to dump their stuff.

I sighed and walked into the dining room, which just so happened to be attached to the kitchen and sat down in one of the six chairs. There was a seat left next to me, two opposite where I sat and the one on each end of the table.

The table was already set and Daesung and Seunghyun were coming in and out of the kitchen placing various dishes on the table. After about five minutes, everyone took their seats, Jiyong sat next to me, Dae and Seunghyun sat opposite us, then Bae sat on the end that was near Jiyong and Seunghyun.

“Alright, enjoy” Dae said, before we all began to dig in.

To my surprise, it was REALLY good. I mean DAMN, those guys could cook!

“Guys, this is… really good!” Jiyong exclaimed, saying aloud what I was thinking

“Yah, don’t seem so surprised!” Dae frowned

“Haha, mainhae, it’s just not every day that a seventeen year old and a fifteen year old happen to be so good at cooking a great meal for five” Jiyong defended himself

“Ah fine, I will accept the compliment” Dae said, making me roll my eyes

After dinner we all headed into the living room, we got loads of pillows and blankets and all sat on the floor happily, the ToDae couple were all cuddled together, Jiyong was laying with his head on my lap, whilst I was his hair, smiling to myself happily.

“So shall I just say what we are all thinking?” Youngbae said, he was currently laying down in the middle of everyone, kind of looking like a line separating the two couples.

“You might as well, they’re never going to just come out and say it on their own” Seunghyun stated

“Mmmmm. Just ask or I will” Dae smiled

“Okay, what am I missing?” I asked, raising an eyebrow

“We were wondering how long you guys have been dating?” Youngbae said, causing me to choke on air.

“W-What?!” I said, once I could breathe again

“What are you guys talking about?” Jiyong asked calmly

“Oh please! It’s obvious, wae didn’t you just tell us?” Seunghyun said

“We didn’t feel it was anyone’s business” I said, in a very diva like manner

“Wait, we’re admitting it to them?” Jiyong asked unsurely

“Yeah, I mean they are our best friends, and they knew anyway so there was no point in denying it” I smiled and tapped him in the nose with my index finger

“Well, I’m happy for you guys” Daesung smiled warmly. Then his eyes widened suddenly, they were full of excitement “OMO!!! Now we can go on double dates!!!”

“Yah!! What about me and Minji?!” Youngbae frowned

“Oh right, haha, my bad… triple dates” Dae corrected himself. Haha this guy!

Well, if I was honest, I felt better now that they knew. It felt good to be accepted for what I was, and not have anyone look at me like I was a freak.

I should have known to trust these guys from the start.

After all, they were my family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So they finally admitted it~ YAY

And ehee, I just had to do the bit between Dae's Omma and Ri~ It made me smile :D

Well here is le new chappie ^.^

I hope you guys liked it~

comment and let me know what you thought, and don't forget to subscribe ^.^

much love my wonderful readers~

Until next time ^3^

<3