The Girl Group Pandora

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

03: The Girl Group Pandora

Third Person P.O.V?

The screams from the crowd fill your ears with excitement. You scan the crowd and notice the group of boys earlier. Of course you knew they were NU'EST since you were also a fan of them and heard about their talents from YouTube and Tumblr. JR stares at you. You smile at him and quickly look away, hiding the blush on your face.

"KYAAAA~! NU'EST!!!!" screams a girl and the crowd immediately starts shouting the boys's names. Rose goes up to Baekho.

"Dance battle. Right here. Right now." she smirks. He also smirks and looks at s.

"Challenge accepted." he says and the crowd goes wild once again.

"Y-YAH! We didn't agree to this!" shouts Jae. You shrug and we watch the boys perform their song "Not Over You". Secretly, you were fangirling inside, but you kept a straight face as you watched JR's every move.  As they finished, the crowd went wild with screams and shouts.

"Good luck." JR smirked and blended into the crowd.

"Alright, time to go guys." exclaimed Jae and dragged you to the empty space. 

JR P.O.V

After we finished our little dance battle, the bell rang and we all went back to class followed by the screaming crowd. *Le sigh* I sat down in a random seat and stared out the window as the other students came into the class.

"Um excuse me, but you're in my seat." someone says. I look away from the window and find a girl staring at me.

"Oh sorry. I can move if you want." I say, getting up.

"Ani, it's fine. I'll just sit in the seat in front of you."

As she sits down, a lavender aroma fills the room and another group of girls enter. Squealing starts (mostly from fanboys) and girls quickly hide their faces.

"OMG IT'S PANDORA!!!" Squeals the fanboys. A/N:Pandora is a new girl group that debuted on March 6, 2012. I've actually listened to them and they're really good!

The group comes towards me, but stops at the girl.

"YAH! Get out of my spot," their leader says. The girl looks up and gives them the death glare, not moving from the spot.

"I told you to GET OUT OF MY SPOT!" the leader yells again, this time going up to the girl, wanting to pin her against the wall. SMACK! The girl slapped the leader with rage.

"There isn't your name on this seat now is there?" she asks, offically pissed off. The group goes quiet. "I didn't think so." she smiles and turns back around as the teacher enters the room.

What. Just. Happened.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! I promise to make it longer and more interesting ^^ Next chapter will definetly be more exciting~!