A Day Off

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

04: A Day Off

Third Person P.O.V

As the day passed by, you and the group were followed by a crowd along with NU'EST. 

"Why are they following us?" Jae whispered to you. Shrugging, you entered the lunchroom and screams erupted the room. You give them all a smile and go into the line to get your favourite food. Kimbap. You spot the last one, wrapped in a seran wrap, sitting in the middle of the table. As you reach your hand out for it, another hand collides with yours. 

"Oh sorry." the mystery person says. You look up and find JR staring back at you.

"No it's fine." You say. Both of you look at each other.

"You take it."

"No you."

"No I insist!"

"NO!" You shove it towards him and move on with your life, getting fried Kimchi instead. As you walk away, JR is still standing in his spot, wondering what just happened.


Fourth Person P.O.V (is there such thing?)

The weekend! You'd think the weekend would be exciting, but not to the two groups~!

The NU'EST boys sit on the couches, staring at the TV, bored out of their wits. 

"Guys, I'm bored." Minhyun says. 

"Can we go to the mall?" asks Ren, playing with his hair. 

"It could kill time." Aron nods. The guys get up from their spot and get changed to go to the mall.

 

While the boys were doing that, NERD was also getting ready to hit the mall.

"Do I HAVE to go?" Violet groans, grabbing her wallet and shades. 

"There's nothing to do at home so might as well!" Rose says. Lina jumps up and down. 

"Besides! There's a HUGE sale!" she says. Violet rolls her eyes and puts on her shades and "Why So Serious" hat on, tucking in her hair. The girls get in the van and Jae starts the engine. Violet looks out the window as they pass the neighbourhoods. *poke* *poke poke* *poke poke poke*

"YAH!" She shouts, glaring at Lina. Lina smiles, making aeygo faces at her. The girls pull up in the parking lot and get out of the van.

"Yay~ We're here!!!!" Lina exclaims and drags Jae to the fist clothing store. Immediately, they start trying out different clothes and comparing which one would look best. 

"Try this one on Vi!" Rin shouts, throwing Violet a shirt. She looks at it then throws it back in disgust. 

"It's pink!" she yells. The girls laugh and all Violet could do was roll her eyes. She made her way to the guy's section, looking at some hats and shirts.


JR P.O.V

"Waaaaahhh!! Hyungs! So many new clothes!" Ren exclaims, rushing into the store, looking at all the new fabric. I chuckle and the rest of the guys (excluding Ren) went over to the guy's section. 
"Try this one!" a girl shouts and throws a sweater at a boy who was browsing around. Is that a boy? He had a girly face, almost like Ren's. The boy frowns and throws back the sweater. 

"Dude!" he yells. What a high voice...I look at the guys. 

"Hyung, is that a guy or a girl?" Minhyun asks, staring at the boy who is now looking at some shoes. 

"I don't know." Aron says, also looking at the boy(?). 
"JR!" someone yells and the guys and I turn towards the direction of the voice. 

"Oh! Aren't you one of the girls that we had a dance battle with?" I ask her.She nods and calls the other girls over.

"I'm Rin but I liked to be called Rose. That's Kyung Mi aka Lina, and Soo Jin aka Jae." she introduces. 

"Oh yeah, and don't forget our leader So Young aka Violet! She's actually a few meters away from you." Lina says and points to the boy. Our eyes grow wide. 
"OHHHHH! So that 'boy' is actually a girl?!" Baekho shouts. The girls giggle. 

"She gets mistaken as a boy sometimes. She's the only tomboy in the group." Rose says. We nod our heads, finally getting the picture. 

"Hey,where's Lina?" Jae asks. 

"Wasn't she here a few seconds ago?" Rose asks. We look around until we hear a loud thud followed by laughter near the back of the room. 

"What am I going to do with you, Lina?" Violet says, shaking her head with a smirk on her face. Ren and Lina are trying on hair accessories, finding which ones looked best. 

"I like the pink better." Lina says and Ren puts on the pink hairband. She giggles and starts at playing with the ears on the top. 

"Hey Vi! I'm hungry!" shouts Rose and the girls and guys nod in agreement. Violet sticks up a finger, telling them to wait as she goes and pays for her clothes.

"Ok, so where do you want to eat?" she asks. 

"Oh! I know! That new Japanese restaurant! I hear they have really good sashimi!" Baekho says. Violet's eye twitches a bit. 

"S-Since when did you guys come?" 

"Like 10 minutes ago. It was Ren's idea to come to the mall." Aron smirks and watches the maknae try on some shoes. 

"Ok then, so you guys coming with us?" The boys nod. They all take out some glasses and makeup (mostly for Ren). 

"What's that for?" Jae asks and curiously looks through Minhyun's glasses.

"Disguises." Minhyun says, snatching his glasses from Jae and puts them on his face. The girls nod and the giant group make their way to the food court.


JAE P.O.V

"Ahhh~! That hit the spot!" Baekho exclaims and does a fist pump in the air. I giggle and fist bump him.

"I've never met anyone who could eat as much as me!" I shout, thinking about the 7 plates of fried rice and sushi that he ate.The guys chuckle and tells us that he could eat more than he wanted to. We stop at a video game place and the guys immediately start playing random games. 

"Hey Jae! Wanna play?" Baekho says, holding two game controllers in his hands. I grin and quickly walk over to him, grabbing a game controller. 

"You're going down!" I exclaim and we immediately start shooting away.

VIOLET/YOUR P.O.V

I wander around the game center, looking for a decent game to play until I find JR, dancing away on the new Just Dance game. I swear. He was SHREDDING the floor! His moves were so perfect. as soon as the song ended, I clapped and was soon joined by customers around the store. He bowed and smirked then stared at me. I lifted an eyebrow.

"You wanna play?" he asks. I shake my head but he drags me to the dance floor anyway.

 "Oh~! Pick that song!" I say and he selects "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5. We dance until the song finished, with him beating me by 10 points. 

"Hah! That was fun!" he says and I nod. I stare at him and look at his facial features. Could he be the one I'm looking for? 

"J-JR, were you at the masquerade party like a month ago?" I ask him. Of course he wasn't stupid! He came to back school last week because of his tight schedule!

"Neh, I was." he says. My face brightens up. He might be the one! My expression quickly changes when I hear him say his next words. 

 

"All of NU'EST was there."

 

Back to square one...

 


A/N: Annyeong~! How are you guys? I'm so sorry for the wait! TT^^TT thank you for reading chapter 4 and I'm terribly sorry if there are any typos...I finished this using my BlackBerry PlayBook. It doesnt have auto correct on it so I have to live with not catching my mkstakes.. Please keep reading and supporting! :) Kamsamida!

»Bigbangxnuest