005

I Want A Daughter Instead! [HIATUS]

Today is the day which Eli and Eunmin finally got together as a couple, the day which Eli confessed to Eunmin. Time surely flies, six years have past in a blink of eye.

Sadly, Eli wasn't able to celebrate this special day with Eunmin due to his work at overseas. He wanted to spend the day with his wife so badly, but he just couldn't leave his work. His boss had made himself very clearly that important workers like Eli can't take leaves when they're assigned to attend important businesses. What could Eli do? He cant disobey his boss, unless he want to lose his job! Without this job, how will he be able to provide for his beloved family? And the new family member that he's planning to add on in the future?

But of course Eli was smart. He knew that if he's able to settle this business before the memorable day, he would be able to return to Korea in time. And yes he did, he worked hard and got the business settled before the day. However, travel takes time and he will only reach Korea in the evening. But at least he make an efford in rushing back isnt it? He's a loving husband. Every woman wanted him as their husband!

'1 new message'

Meanwhile, Eunmin was checking her inbox and her eyes lit up upon the person who sent it. Eli!!! She quickly click on the message and it appears:
 

[11:33AM] To: Eunmin

Hey baby! I've missed youuuuuuuu~
Guess what was I doing? I was about to leave the hotel to the airport!
I'm coming back today and I'll reach in the evening okay?
So wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)))

 

Here's a photo to prove that i'm still alive~ Saranghae! 

From: Eli
 

How cute and childish can he get? Eunmin chuckled loudly. She is more than happy to know that she won't be celebrating the day herself. She wonder what kind of surprise will Eli give her this year. 

She opened the drawer below the table and took out the present that she's gonna give Eli later on carefully. It is a self made photobook. She spent lots and lots of time preparing this book secretly,  the book has photos that they have taken since six years ago till now. The book was filled with her love for Eli. I hope he likes this. She smiled.

But her smile disappeared when she remembered that she must pick Sunghoon up from his school this evening instead of this afternoon. The school had organised an outing until evening. Which means that she won't be able to go to the airport to welcome her husband back.

It's okay. I'll just wait for a bit more then! She smiled once again.

 

                                                                                           *****
 

Evening came and it was about time that Eunmin should get going to Sunghoon's school. KyoungJae's flight must be arriving soon too. She thought.

She waited patiently outside the school gate when she reached her son's school. After a good waiting of five minutes, a school bus stopped infront of her and the parents there. The kids are finally back from their outing. Eunmin waited for Sunghoon's turn to get down the bus. But it seems like Sunghoon couldn't wait anymore as he's waving excitedly through the bus windows. Eunmin could do nothing but to wave back with a sweet smile. Sunghoon must have lots of stuffs to tell her for the outing.

"Ummaaa~" Sunghoon ran down the bus and hugged his umma. "Hey kiddo, kaja!" She held her son's tiny hand and began to walk home. "Appa is still not home yet?" Sunghoon frowned. He missed his appa a lot, he've not seen his appa for three days! "Mmm, appa won't be home until tomorrow! Does Sunghoonnie miss appa?" Eunmin asked. She purposely bluffed him, because she wants to surprise him later on. "I missed appa!!! Thissssssss muchhhhhhhhhh~" Sunghoon lift up his hand and spread out widely to show how much he missed his appa. This is also another reason Eunmin chose to bluff his son. Because she would get to see such a cute side of him for his appa, he was always complaining about how bad his appa was when he's around.

"Don't worry, you will get to see appa soon!" Eunmin smiled at her son. "Neh~!" Sunghoon returned her smile, "AH! Umma! I have lots of interesting things that happened during the outing to share with you! We played games and........." And there kiddo started his story telling session
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I know people, I know. I finally updated after months. T_____T I was really busy and you can see that i'm on a hiatus mode for now. But i will try 
my best to update whenever i can and whenever i have new ideas! I really appreciate you guys for waiting for my updates. Thank you so much! ^-^

Please stick with me until the story ends!
 

prinzy25: Hehe thank you! ^^ Hope to see your comments again in the future~

Eclipse00: Haha~ Let's see if he's able stop his shouting to Sunghoon or not! xp

cocobean: I'm sure Eli want get what he wants soon heheheh.

ashleyhyung: Omo thank you so much ;___;

L-SPIRIT: Thank you! ^O^ Do leave your comments again! 

loverlover: Thanks! Glad my fic made your feels goes LKLSDJFLKSDFJSD! XD 

ayealexia: Sorry for the long wait! Here's the latest chapter from me! Hope you like it. ^^ 

jessicawangsa: Haha that's his love for Redbull~ XD

 

I look forward to see your comments! So... Comment please? Hehe. ^O^