007

I Want A Daughter Instead! [HIATUS]

After so much fun, the couple was finally back to their home. Eli even brought Eunmin to the beach that he confessed to her after the amusement park, today was such a happy day for the both of them.

“I’m so tired.” Eunmin collapsed on the sofa and groaned. “Me too.” Eli collapsed together with Eunmin after locking the door, not forgetting holding her hand in his. “Thank you for today.” Eunmin turned her head over and smiled at her husband, he is so charismatic to her. She could always feel sparks forming in her whenever she looks at him. “Silly, you deserved this. We deserved this.” Eli placed his hand on her left cheek and caressed it with care and love.

The two of them rested on the sofa for a little while more before Eli jerked up all of a sudden, “Ah the present!” He dragged her upstairs to their room and quickly took out a box from the drawer.

“Jjang!” Eli flashed the object in the box, it was a bracelet he made himself secretly. “Omo…” Eunmin gasped. “I made this myself,” Eli took the bracelet out and put it on Eunmin’s hand. “It took me a lot of time.” He smiled. “How did you make this? You’re never patient in making this kind of stuffs.” She looked at him with amusement. “Don’t you know a man can do anything for his love?” He laughed. “Hey what about my present?”

“Right in my wardrobe.” She chuckled at her impatient husband and took out the photobook she made, but she was hiding it behind her back. “Hey that’s not fair! Show it to me!” Eli tried to snatch it from Jiyoung but he was not fast enough. “Yah Eunmin! Oppa’s gonna get angry if you insist of hiding it from me!” He tries to act like he was angry by putting up an angry expression plus a pout.

He is still as childish as ever. She giggled in her mind. Hope he’ll like it. Eunmin slowly take out what’s behind her and showed Eli, “Here, it’s a photobook I made.” She smiled. “Wow” Eli seemed shocked, he thought she would buy him something that he likes, but she gave him a photobook. She must have spent a lot of time on this. Eli thought, feeling touched. “Come, we’ll read through this together.” Eli held her hand and pulls her to their bed.

He slowly flips it open to the first page, “The starting of our journey”. It begins with the sentence and a photo of them in their school days.

Eli chuckled to himself. “Wae? Are you laughing at my ugly work?” Eunmin asked, hurt written over her face. “No, no, it’s beautiful.” The hurt immediately disappears on her face upon what he says. “Really?” She became excited again. “Really. I am laughing at this photo.” That was the photo taken during Kiseop’s 19th birthday party. “I remember after the party, Kiseop purposely asked me to find him in his room. I went, but only to see you in his arms. You two even held hands and told me that you both want to be together and that you love him, not me.” He paused for a while before continue, “But who knows just when I was about to punch Kiseop, our friends popped out from nowhere and says that it’s a show that you both put on and that was a birthday surprise for me!” He laughed harder, “But my birthday was two months after Kiseop’s! You guys are just pranking on me!” He pinched her nose hard.

“Hey you still haven’t told me whose idea was that! To think you actually agreed to it.”

“It was a dare from Soohyun oppa. Kiseop and I lost in the truth or dare game and we had to follow what he says.” She rubbed her red nose to ease some pain. “We objected at first. But we figure out that it’ll probably be fun to see your expression so we agreed in the end. Sorry honey.” Eunmin cling onto his arm and did an aegyo. It has been ages since she used aegyo on Eli.

Eli immediately softened, “Apology accepted!”

She smiled, “Let’s continue reading the photobook.”

And so they flipped through the book page by page. Every page contains different memories and they are able to recall and share the stories again.

They came across a picture of a baby after numerous of pages. The baby is none other than Sunghoon. Eunmin brushed her fingers across the picture and smiled, “Sunghoon’s already three now.”

“Yeah.” Eli agreed. “He’s the evidence of our love.” He looked at her and smiled too.

The photobook ends with a photo of their last vacation which happened just few weeks back. The rest were blank. “These blank pages are reserved for our future memories. We will fill them up one by one slowly.”

“We sure will. Eunmin, thank you for this photobook, it means a lot to me.”

“It’s nothing at all.” 

“Hmmm.” Eli stretched before continue, “We had a tired day. Time to take a bath! You take the bathroom here and I will use the one downstairs.”

“Mhmm okay.” Eunmin agreed.

“See you later yeobo!” Eli pecked her cheeks before grabbing his clothes quickly and left the room. We could showered together you know Eunminnie, why didn’t you object. He pouted like a child as thoughts ran through his mind like a train. Shake it off Eli, now is still not the time to be . Argh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Finally get to go online using my laptop and update thanks to my friend letting me use her internet.
        This chapter is soooo cheesy I hope you guys can stand the cheesiness ㅎㅎㅎ
        Please leave your comments. ♥ 

I am really happy to see your comments of encouragement and that you guys will wait for my updates and more. I'm touched and i would like to say thank you once again. :')
Do wait patienly until my next update again! Love you guys heh.